It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You could try angling your plane so that your plane is pointing towards the side of the shutter or wherever it closes. You stillhave a lock on even if you are not facing directl towards the plane. I hope you know that.
If that doesn't work than just skip shooting down that plane. Just beat the game and shoot it down in the free mission mode. You'll still get the paint scheme anyway!

You might want to check this out: CLICK HERE!!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the help

I have another question. Does anyone know the name of the song that is played during the Sea of Chaos mission? I want to find it and download it...I really like that song!

[edit on 5/3/2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nope, I don't know the name. All I know is that the song is Osea's national anthom. You probobly noticed though.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hmm, no I didn't.

Although after a few more tries, I managed to get through that tunnel! Let's just say that the old lady that lives next door must have thought that I was getting something good, lol.

Don't you love that feeling though, I mean when you do something on a video game that has been kicking your butt? I don't know what causes it, but it is a great feeling. I guess that may be why people who don't play video games don't understand why we do, eh?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Cool, you finnally made it through?? I agree with you, it is a great feeling. I just wish I still had the game working though.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey Sir Solomon, you sill there or did you knock yourself out playing the frustrating levels of AC5:bnghd:

[edit on 5-5-2006 by spidy]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yep, I'm here. I'm just to busy flying the Su-47 around blowing the living heck out of those 8492nd wimps. The way to defeat them is to launch a couple and long range, start gunning, then blow them again with another couple normals at close range. I know overkill, but it's fun.

I'm still looking for that song, I've tried googling it, but I have yet to have any luck *sigh*.

Anyone else have anything to say on AC5?

Edit: I've found the song's name, and now I am trying hunt it down to download.

The songs name on the soundtrack is "The Journey Home" supposedly. I'll update again if I find a proper site to download it from. Although I am sure I won't be able to post the link here...

[edit on 5/5/2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
Yep, I'm here. I'm just to busy flying the Su-47 around blowing the living heck out of those 8492nd wimps. The way to defeat them is to launch a couple and long range, start gunning, then blow them again with another couple normals at close range. I know overkill, but it's fun.

I'm still looking for that song, I've tried googling it, but I have yet to have any luck *sigh*.

Anyone else have anything to say on AC5?

Niiiiiiiiice.

I wouldn't expect to find anything. Check Wikipedia. They have stuff on Ace Combat. I'll check right now.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Actually I did just find the soundtrack that was availible for free, if you want the link...well...I suppose you should U2U me or something, eh?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm glad you found it! I just u2ued you.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey Falcon9021 got anything to say?? We're taking over your thread!!! Don't tell me you're shy!!
:shk:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Come on Falcon9021, I know you're somwhere around here. Come on! I'm getting bored. :bash:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey spidy, how did that website treat you?

I went back through the tunnel mission, and I felt sorry for the poor buggers as I flew around and shoved missiles down everything's throat. If our fighter pilots were like this, and were in real life were in these situations, I'd pity the poor fools on the ground...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The download website?? It was interesting but I didn't use it though. Thanks anyway though. I'm still wondering where Falcon9021 is. He started this thread!!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just found out that Falcon9021 was last active on 28-4-06. There's something weird about that. I hope he's alright. :shk:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello??! Anyone have anything to say!! My last post wasn't just for Falcon9021!!!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've been busy trying to get the FB-22. That and I made a wallpaper for my desktop with the Razgriz squadron symbol and the story of Razgriz. Unfortunately all I have on my computer is Paint, so it took forever, but I got it done.

As for not being on, who knows. It is the time of year for the dreaded *shudders* Finals.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Falcon9021 is probably busy playing AC5.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
True, True. Or he could be playing the Prequel/sequel Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.

Has anyone played this one? I know that it's set during the great war where Belka sets off the nukes, but I don't know if I should buy it now, or wait for it to drop some in price.

Although if my dad had his way, I would be buying games right as the came out instead of waiting a couple weeks to save a buck or two (I'm sorry if I don't feel like paying $50 for a game...).

Keep it cool people

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That game is AWESOME. There are amazing dogfights. Im on the special game and it r fun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join