It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke the Lizards and the Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You absolutely MUST see this video! This is the best David Icke video I have ever seen. He is no mad mad! He is no anti-sematic person! David Icke all the way!

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You gotta love it when Alex Jones of all people starts complaining that David discredits the movement. Isn't he the same guy behind the railcar/concentration camp stories that were disproved? Or that David's a conman cause Alex Jones says he is. David must be cutting into Alex's soap and book profits. Or maybe I could join Alex's "Pro Freedom ISP" and surf the net with all the safety he can provide.

Somethings wrong when people can't awaken the masses without having a store and other useless b.s. such as Cal Ben soap.

Let's see, one side is profiting off a war, while the other side is profiting off a war but it's different because they're enlightening us.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
You gotta love it when Alex Jones of all people starts complaining that David discredits the movement. Isn't he the same guy behind the railcar/concentration camp stories that were disproved? Or that David's a conman cause Alex Jones says he is. David must be cutting into Alex's soap and book profits. Or maybe I could join Alex's "Pro Freedom ISP" and surf the net with all the safety he can provide.

Somethings wrong when people can't awaken the masses without having a store and other useless b.s. such as Cal Ben soap.

Let's see, one side is profiting off a war, while the other side is profiting off a war but it's different because they're enlightening us.

Well so...do you believe in Alex jones? Do you believe David Icke. I am on both of their sides, because I have seen the truth with my own eyes...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
so david icke is getting post even though his forum is shut down.
might as well open it back up, at least post concerning him will all be in one place.

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great Video, I watched it tonight.

I've followed David Icke since the early 90's and the more I see of him and read his books the more I beleve in what he is trying to say.

Thanks for posting the link.

JM

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The guy is a dellusional moron.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agentdemon
The guy is a dellusional moron.

I wouldn't call him a moron, but I think he needs some "evidence".
I want to know why he belives in lizard people and such, didn't get much information in that video.
Anyone have some links?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just finished watching the David Icke video. Interesting

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks Seekaro for directing me to that video i really enjoyed it, that was the first time i had seen Icke in action.

I think it showed the Anti Defamation League [ADL] up for being petty. What got me the most was how just because some group like Combat 18 wrote an article on Icke saying they thought Icke was good, this was indication that icke had close connections with them. What utter rubbish. Like the group who were trying to silence Icke with pies! Knob heads. imho

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

I wouldn't call him a moron, but I think he needs some "evidence".
I want to know why he belives in lizard people and such, didn't get much information in that video.
Anyone have some links?

All Youtube has to offer on David Icke.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hmm I don't think he's antisemite, and those losers in that lil group that wanted to pie him wtf is that all about damn dirty hippies I mean yeah lets pie someone it'll change the world. I could see massive ass beatings happening in Texas in a pie attack lol atleast some sort of pasty retaliation would be in order.

Icke is just a conman, praise be to jesu errr I mean Alex Jones?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Funny his forum is locked. What happened ol' davy boy? Have the 12 foot Lizards gotten to you? Or are you afraid of getting ripped to shreds and thus must stick to a loyal fanbase forum?

OR OR OR most importanly

have the 12 foot jew lizards already gotten to you?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think he is MAD
and WIERD

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There are a few parts that really stand out to me like,

1. Hearing voices and calling himself the son of God. Bad start David. If you want people to listen to you, don't start off with that.
2. The reptilian thing is hard to swallow. I saw an interview with Arizona Wilder, and she seems like a raving nutball in serious need of help. David is almost egging her on, validating her delusions, which she probably got from one of his books.
3. Why did he feel the need to score on his young son? Give the kid a break. Let him say I blocked a goal from the great footballer David Icke.

I have to say that I often can't stand how rediculous some of the plans by these extreme anarchists are. A pie in the face will not save the world, so come up with something a little better.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
There are a few parts that really stand out to me like,

1. Hearing voices and calling himself the son of God. Bad start David. If you want people to listen to you, don't start off with that.
2. The reptilian thing is hard to swallow. I saw an interview with Arizona Wilder, and she seems like a raving nutball in serious need of help. David is almost egging her on, validating her delusions, which she probably got from one of his books.
3. Why did he feel the need to score on his young son? Give the kid a break. Let him say I blocked a goal from the great footballer David Icke.

I noticed the same stuff lol and number 3, man he booted the ball love how he made a lil cocky smirk haha.

top topics

join