It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ph balance and diseases, cancer and aging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The governments food pyramid seems to missing a very important element - your Ph balance.

"Healthy tissues are alkaline and cancerous tissues are acidic."

I have a post about how B17 (Laetrile) has promise in combatting and preventing most forms of cancer. I noticed that there were other foods without B17 also showing promise in preventing cancers and other diseases. I found that the B17 foods and these others foods had something in common;

Alkaline.

I then found that most diseases and cancers come to those with high stress, anger and acid foods.

I also found that those with a high alkaline food diet generally lived long, healthy lives without cancer and other harsh diseases.

On further research, many who have studied this recommend an 80% alkaline, 20% acidic diet.

If true, it is odd that Ph is not mentioned in the food pyramid. This type of info should be presented as an important part of learning a healthy diet. It also should be on the Nutrition labels on food containers.

Let us discuss this promising possibility. Here are few links to get started:

www.trans4mind.com...
www.chimachine4u.com...
www.healthrecipes.com...
www.thewolfeclinic.com...
www.essense-of-life.com...
www.care2.com...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
god servant do you have a email I could reach you at I would like to talk to you about some things I have seen you post and your knowledge of them has something to do with cancer.....I need 20 posts to PM apparently and I am new to the site so I obviously dont have 20 yet and I dont wanna go posting a bunch of crap just so I can PM you if you can please help me I would appreciate it you can always write me if you like....
[email protected]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservantI also found that those with a high alkaline food diet generally lived long, healthy lives without cancer and other harsh diseases.

On further research, many who have studied this recommend an 80% alkaline, 20% acidic diet.

If true, it is odd that Ph is not mentioned in the food pyramid.

Because alkaline conditions lead to a medical problem called "alakosis."
www.nlm.nih.gov...

Symptoms
Confusion (can progress to stupor or coma)
Muscle twitching
Hand tremor
Prolonged muscle spasms (tetany)
Nausea, vomiting
Numbness or tingling in the face or extremities
Light-headedness

Complications
Coma
Arrhythmias
Electrolyte imbalance (such as hypokalemia)

I have a congenital arrythmia, and have to watch my potassium and electrolyte intake. Alkaline body chemistry would kill me (and when my body tips over into that (if I follow the Atkins diet for too long), I end up with some very unpleasant results including charlie horses, lightheadedness, and an aggravation of the arrythmia.

So it's not "recommended" by the FDA because, frankly, it's not very good for many people.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
[So it's not "recommended" by the FDA because, frankly, it's not very good for many people.

I can't really add anything to what Byrd said and she spot on regarding the FDA. Unless you have kidney issues or some other error of metabolism, or do something pretty stupid, your acid base balance simply plugs along without need for intervention and its very very adaptable.

Edit: I can add something. Not to derail this thread but I have posted a basic Ph primer in the medical forum and it can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/20/06 by FredT]

top topics

join