It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New American Revolution? Really?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Enough with the notions of there will be a revolution, or it will happen like this, or it will happen at this time period ........ I have but one question concearning an American Revolution ---------- How?.

I see posts almost every day about Americans are too lazy, or too this or too that to do anything about it. It's not about the wanting to, it's about the how to.

How do you go about conglomerating the thoughts of, literally, millions of people, to accomplish the goal of the revolution of a country. Do you run an ad in the paper? Pass out flyers? What do you do? Remember - millions of people have to be in on this, at the same time, with the same goal, or it will not become.

So, we have 2 pages just in this thread alone of why's, where's, and when's ............ I wanna see the how just once.

NN

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How? I already posted on that one.

A common concern amongst humans gets them to fight.

Take away the comfort, extinguish hope.
A common goal; as of now there is too much distraction, too much fragmentation and just enough comfort for revolution to even get off the ground.

I guess what I mean is that enough people got to be united for one cause, something people need or want and don't have, and are willing to fight to restore what they have lost.
As of now, things are being lost so gradually, it's like the frog in the pot of comfotable room temp water on the stove, eventually dies in boiling water.

Didn't notice the change, sorta got acustomed to it bit by bit, the realisation of danger didn't happen abruptly enough.

That's how the government works, bit by bit, small chunks until all is lost.

They know how to work the populace, they study human psychology, everything is planned to appease the people while they taketh away. They have learned from the past, believe it or not, they've studied what makes people revolt and they know how to make it not happen.

They learned from Malcolm X.
They learned from Vietnam.
They learned from the hippies.
They learned from Hugo Chavez.

Distraction, diversion and fragmentation are their main tools.
And they use them well.

No revolution today.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Toadmund, that tells me nothing of how to do it. That tells me what is needed. Saying these things over and over is futile.

How do you unite yourself with millions of other people like yourself to put the goal of revolution into motion? And once you unite with them, what then? Another useless Million Man March?

How do you physically do it?

NN

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I guess the best way is to learn from those who already try to answer those questions, this seems interesting:

The primary goal of Arissa is to create a social and political revolution in the United States. We believe that none of the single-issue problems - whether in the human or environmental categories - can be resolved until a political structure is put in place to allow for an atmosphere of change. Arissa will have reached its initial goal when that revolution occurs.

Realizing that the citizens of the United States are nowhere near prepared for a revolution, we believe that public education is a priority. In order to build a revolutionary movement, we must first create a revolutionary consciousness. We believe there are sound reasons for fundamental political and social change in this country, and it is crucial to assist in allowing the people to understand this as well.

With this in mind, Arissa Media Group LLC was formed to concentrate on producing various forms of educational media designed to promote the necessity of revolution in the United States. The first of our book projects was released on May 30, 2003.

www.arissa.org...

I found the above website here:
www.attackthesystem.com...

I guess the best thing to do is to promote those who promote revolutionary idea's, I just helped their cause by a teensie bit by posting their url here on ATS.
Everyone should promote people with revolutionary agenda's.

Currently, the Arissa organization has an east coast chapter in Buffalo, New York. This is a pilot chapter and will be used as a model to build a nation of chapters, a fundamental step in building the necessary revolutionary movement in the United States of America.

For general information and questions please email: [email protected]

For our Buffalo Chapter, please contact:
Arissa - Buffalo Chapter
P.O. Box 84
Buffalo, NY 14213
(716) 796-5460
email

To reach Arissa Media Group, a company working to build a necessary revolutionary consciousness in the United States, contact:

Arissa Media Group, LLC
P.O. Box 6058

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
Toadmund, that tells me nothing of how to do it. That tells me what is needed. Saying these things over and over is futile.

How do you unite yourself with millions of other people like yourself to put the goal of revolution into motion? And once you unite with them, what then? Another useless Million Man March?

How do you physically do it?

NN

Dude if you need to be told how, then you can't think of a strategy of your own,
you need to read more, maybe play some role playing games in your parents basement.

Basically you are saying "I am a sheep, please tell me how to follow you into a no win situation, I need a roadmap to the slaughter house".

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is how. First we need to take back our media.The media is a major contributor to keeping the balance between gov't and the population. The news is crap today. They only tell what the administration wants them to tell.This is our biggest censor.

Secondly,we need to slap the youth (me being one of them,im 19
). Tell them to wake the **** up!!! We think that the entire world revolves around our super mega fantastic cell phone/ipod/tv/videogame player. It doesn't.We are children born of the information age.Any and everything you could ever want to learn about can be found while sitting if front of a pc. But no,we chat on myspace,and rate how hot our professors are while waiting for girls gone wild:jihad edition. We are too afraid of being labeled as an outcast for speaking out against something,or disagreeing with the majority. Money doesnt rule everything,we let ourselves believe it does.

We watch tv and see ppl dieing in some far away country and say "oh,that's sad.someone should help those ppl". But we really dont care because it doesnt affect us.We dont care untill it bites us in the ass.If it isnt a major story,or money making scheme,it wont see the light of day.

The most important things we could do would be to show on tv,the news what war
really looks like.The masses saw what war was like in vietnam,and we were in uproar that our young ppl were being sent there because of lies.Show the caskets being brought home,show what goes on inside the field hospitals. We certainly can show trauma shows on tlc. Make the masses fully understand the consequences of going to war,and then ask them if this is worth it or not?

Get rid of the electoral college,and end the lifetime terms of supreme court justices. We need to clean out the gov't leaders,and those damn lobbyists. Stop supporting the president just because he's christian. As a christian myself,this is and insult to the religion.lol. Just because someone is the same religion as you doesnt make them a good president.

Seperate church and state. No more politicians using religion as a cloak for pushing thier own personal agendas.Religion is private,government affects all. Keep them away from each other.

Wow,i just started typing and got carried away
. Sorry for the rant,and long post,but these are things that have been on my mind lately. This could be a start,just to get things moving in the right direction.There's a reason we are having bad times in america,and until we figure out what that reason is we shall continue to be slaves.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolman
you dont need to shed blood to bring any corporation to their knees, you simply stop buying and actively boycott their product. End of story, company is gone in 30 days. No more problem.

Name a major corporation this has succeeded with.

Corporations are global, everyone could stop buying from a company in America
and the company simply makes up for it in another country. They own the companies
that supply other goods, so in effect if you buy the other goods from the "good guy company"
you are supporting the company you are boycotting.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Dude if you need to be told how, then you can't think of a strategy of your own,
you need to read more, maybe play some role playing games in your parents basement.

Basically you are saying "I am a sheep, please tell me how to follow you into a no win situation, I need a roadmap to the slaughter house".

Maybe you should read my post again, as you have most certainly missed what was plainly written.

Me, a sheep, that's funny.

NN

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I certainly understand your point there Nonik.
How to physically do it?
That's not a bad question to ask, seems nobody really knows how to mobilize, otherwise it'ed be done.
I tried to give a link that may help, but unless the populous is sufficiently PO'ed, the physical part is hard to do, the common ground to unite is not there, the government has been dis-uniting Americans for decades because they know that is the right thing to do; for them.
That is the key to their grip on power.

I know it, you know, we all know it.

But how do you fight it?
How do you fight the propaganda that pits one against the other, the informed versus the ignorant?
Knowledge, that's how; but you can't force knowledge down the throat of an ignoramus, you can't fight greed either.
People need a reason to get up, offa their butts, and stand up, for their rights.
Who's going to be the first?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I agree with the other posts. If America comforts were taken away, and people could no longer afford all the toys we have access to, then there will be huge problems. We have been spoiled through and through, and if they are taken away, we would be like, wtf. Americans don't even know how this current government is selling us off. They don't stand for us. They get campaign money from corporations. Most of the people in our government were not poor, and never knew any wants or needs, and only care about getting money. The American military is used to protect these rich corporations interests in other countries. It is horrible, and makes me sick to my stomach. One thing September 11th and the Iraqi war taught most of us, we CANNOT trust our government.

No revolution will start unless something huge happened. A draft. A huge economic crash and reports that our government was the cause (which they are). A huge amount of foreclosures, and rent going up, (which is happening right now).

The coming years will be interesting to say the least. I do know, that our forefathers would not support this government who sells out the American people and American ideals.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Once again, after the Revolution, execute it's leaders cause they'll sell you out to the elite, just like the founding Fathers who kept America a finacial slave to the City of London's Bank of England via central banks & the Bar association.

ACTUALLY EXECUTE is a little harsh! I don't want to get banned. Lock them up including the second in command as well & elect a new leader who has no ties to any Bar Association or financial institution.

[edit on 10-7-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join