It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help for an alien report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am doing a research paper for one of my classes. The subject matter of the paper will be to prove, or convice the audience that aliens exist, or could exist. I have part of project blue book printed out, but it is sooo long and my teacher was getting mad. Do you know of any way to buy a copy of project blue book? Also any web sites or statistics relating to the subject would be very helpful. Thank you very much for any help.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Google is an astonishingly effective research tool.

NC

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
I am doing a research paper for one of my classes. The subject matter of the paper will be to prove, or convice the audience that aliens exist, or could exist. I have part of project blue book printed out, but it is sooo long and my teacher was getting mad. Do you know of any way to buy a copy of project blue book? Also any web sites or statistics relating to the subject would be very helpful. Thank you very much for any help.

An alien report huh? Hmmm...you have to write an alien report for school. That is interesting. Did your teacher assign this for you? For the class? Or...did you choose it for yourself?

Well anyways, I reccommend going to the library and find some books on Aliens and UFOs. I have a lot of information about all of the species I can give the information to you. I got the information from this website, you may want to check it out. All the information is 100% correct. You will find no errors in there.

Are you a believer of aliens? I am..my mom wasn't, but now she is. All thanks to astral projection. If you need any more help just email me. I haven't got enough posts for u2uing yet.

Here's the link.www.informantnews.com...

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
First site that Google found looks like it has all sorts of PBB stuff available to download. www.ufoevidence.org... and www.bluebookarchive.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I am already making good use of it. I already had the bluebookarchive site. The only problem is that, each of the 14 documents are like 30 pages. Do you know of any way that I can buy all of them, either on a disk or on paper?
The assignment is a general assignment, then we choose what we want the topic to be. And yes, I am a firm believer in aliens and ufo's. It is my every thought.
If you find any more sights, don't hesitate to post them. Thank you again. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join