It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Memories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry if this gets posted twice, the BBS died out on me when I attempted to post last time. Sometimes in my dreams, or when I'm meditating, I have what I believe are memories of a past life or lives bleed into my thoughts. I trust my mind very much, and know that I would not fabricate memories, even to cover up the worst things that have happened to me. I was wondering if anyone else has had something like this happen to them, if so, I would like to talk to whoever is willing to talk about it. This is something I'm very interested in, and could use some insight into.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Be careful not to jump to conclusions Kaoszero. The subconscious can store vast amounts of data, some only glanced at, and then under the right circumstances it can 'bleed' this into someones conscious mind, which can then be taken as fragments of past life memories. It's happened before, a non English speaking Swedish woman was regressed to a past life as a woman in medieval England, she then began signing a folk song in middle English, a form of language even a modern English speaker would have trouble understanding. It turned out she'd actually glanced at the page of a history book and taken in this information subconsciously but for a while it was taken as 'evidence'.
I'm not saying the possibility of a past life or your recall of it is impossible but it's better to examine the more prosaic reasons that may lie behind it first, if only to eliminate them.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thank you ubermunche, I won't rule that out as a possibility.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To me it feels like a sence of fimiliarity with out the memory but sometimes with. Almost like Deja-Vu but not. You feel like you remember something but know you never experienced it in this lifetime. Something that makes no sence but, yet it does, you just can't put your finger on it.
Baked

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I get that every night, wake up at 3am with this feeling

Like i don't have it in my physical memory but my magickal memory (a term coined by Crowley) is full of things

new topics

top topics

join