It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I grew up working on ranches, and have seen 3 seperate "mutilations" where law enforcement was called.

In two of them, the cops couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation. In the third, a passing game warden said it was natural.

The conditions were these:

-cattle who wintered outside. In the southwest, cattle are raised on a scale that means there are no barns big enough. Even in snowstorms, they are left to their own devices.

-carcass found 4-7 days after a snowstorm, or coldsnap with hail and lightning in the autumn.

-edges of wounds were smooth, no evidence of predator tracks, no signs of insects.

Here's MY conclusions, from experience towing carcasses to the paved road, to be picked up by the "used cow dealer."

-The cattle actually froze to death, or drowned when they turned their heads into the wind during a snow, and inhaled enough snow to kill them. You have to go out in a snow and turn them so their butts are to the wind, if it is their first storm. If they are less than a year, or you bought them from the coast, they won't know to do it themselves.

-In the sunshine, the carcass began bloating, even while temps were cold. Small predators (skunks, rats, badgers, coyote) gnaw into the carcass. They nibble, and don't leave jagged gashes the way a bear claw or gunshot would do. maggots infest the wound. The ground is frozen, and so there's no prints.

-At night, the carcass refreezes. Swollen, decaying entrails are forced out the mouth and anus, as others have said. The maggots eat them in the warmth, and then metamorph into flies. Because it's too cold, and they cannot craw back into the flesh, they fly away to find shelter.

-In the cold air, or after another snow, other larger predators cannot smell the carcass, and so it looks "untouched by wolves."

-Many people, especially greenhorns and police, are unfamiliar with live farm animals, much less the dead ones. If you could find me a game warden, a meatpacker, or a "used cow dealer" who said it was a cattle mutilation, I'd be much more impressed. Unless it's got barbeque sauce on it, many cops wouldn't know a dead calf from a hole in the ground. (I was a commissioned officer; I know whence I speak.)

In all instances, the guy who called the media was the "village idiot;" the laziest, most annoying, most exciteable "farmer" in the neighborhood. Most folks were embarrased to have him identified as a local.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org

Your answers lie there. Lot of disinformation here, kids talking out there rear and folks speculating as though its facts.

cattle mutilations along with abductions are conducted by the military-industrial complex. Its all part of their plan to create the image of a threat from outerspace.

Hollywood portrays aliens as aggressive warmongers bent on our destruction.

One day a group of UFO's built and flown by humans will attack something and then the bankers will get what they want...a one-world goverment with one monetary system with them in total control. Folks will willingly give up their rights to privacy, personal property, etc (sound familiar...9-11) to fight the menace.

This has been planned for 40 years now. Part of the plan is already in motion...the terrorist war, unlimited with no true enemy and no borders to change. Next will be the threat from space.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just from cursory research, I can say I don't believe in the Satanist theory that so often gets touted. I didn't see any arrests apart from a couple of oddball cases (and mostly involving the perps cutting up humans as well).

However, the natural explanation seems to fit most cases...at least enough (for me) to consider it as the more plausible.

Regardless though, there are some cases which are simply baffling. I remember one case where they found hemoglobin etc. and a Dr. stated they'd need lab equipment to do that. Who knows?

Probably an EXCELLENT topic for a research project.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecry

Originally posted by Omega85
Aliens seem reasonable however why do u think they are doing it if they r the ones doing it that is??

I was going to ask the same question...in any case, if the aliens are capable of doing something like this to a cow then what is to stop them from doing the same thing to a us?

I believe there are a few known cases of 'human mutilation' as well yes. They don't get the same attention though. I'm guessing the media is reluctant to report on such things. I read about it here on ATS some time ago, so with a bit of searching you shouls be able to find it. Personally I can't stand the ATS search feature as I can hardly ever ever find the threads I'm looking!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

Lot of disinformation here, kids talking out there rear and folks speculating as though its facts.

cattle mutilations along with abductions are conducted by the military-industrial complex.

And yu know this because?

A. Your own experience in livestock management

B. Your own involvement in mutilations, during your career in military-industrial complex.

C. Your dozens of hours in the field, looking at cattle carcasses

D. Your ability to talk out your own rear, and talking as though its facts. (to coin a phrase).

All the best.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
@Vinci. Apologise to the regulars for bringing up a potentially dead thread, just found this on SA.

"Occam's Razor"? stop trying to use this principle to hide your idiocy. Cattles had their buttholes removed at molecular levels? Uh-huh? And where exactly do you get this, are you a vet? Have you personally seen a cattle with its butt 'surgically removed'? Can you verify this? Or maybe, possibly someone along the line is bull#ting right into your gaping mouth. The answer is no. Every shred of second hand information you receive from the internet (possibly from all the paranormal bull# conspiracy sites you most likely frequent) is compromised.

With the choice between cattle mutilation being a huge hoax/natural causes VS large-scale alien mutilation of cows, you go for aliens. Aliens. Why they would want to carefully carve butts out of thousands of cattle is beyond me, but perhaps you in your infinite wisdom might be able to elaborate.

Stop acting all #in smart over this ridiculous #. The fact that forums like this exist is testament to the stupidity of certain members of the human species. If it weren't for SA, I would be still living in ignorance that retards like Vinci exist now go #in die already.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm puzzled as to how a few isolated cases which are totally bizarre and not explainable as natural causes (and included in this is horse, human and cow amongst other types of meat on the banquet table) are spun into a global phenomen.

Same with the greys- one type of entity covers the whole field. Weird. And evidence of hype, media manipulation and statistical aberration imo.

Leaving a smaller number of real and really strange cases.

Maybe researching why and how humans conduct generational catch and kill experiments or surveys on animals would give us some clues. Or maybe not.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The reptilians need to eat too!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I grew up working on ranches, and have seen 3 seperate "mutilations" where law enforcement was called.

In two of them, the cops couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation. In the third, a passing game warden said it was natural.

-cattle who wintered outside. In the southwest, cattle are raised on a scale that means there are no barns big enough. Even in snowstorms, they are left to their own devices.

-carcass found 4-7 days after a snowstorm, or coldsnap with hail and lightning in the autumn.

-edges of wounds were smooth, no evidence of predator tracks, no signs of insects.

Here's MY conclusions, from experience towing carcasses to the paved road, to be picked up by the "used cow dealer."

-The cattle actually froze to death, or drowned when they turned their heads into the wind during a snow, and inhaled enough snow to kill them. You have to go out in a snow and turn them so their butts are to the wind, if it is their first storm. If they are less than a year, or you bought them from the coast, they won't know to do it themselves.

-In the sunshine, the carcass began bloating, even while temps were cold. Small predators (skunks, rats, badgers, coyote) gnaw into the carcass. They nibble, and don't leave jagged gashes the way a bear claw or gunshot would do. maggots infest the wound. The ground is frozen, and so there's no prints.

-At night, the carcass refreezes. Swollen, decaying entrails are forced out the mouth and anus, as others have said. The maggots eat them in the warmth, and then metamorph into flies. Because it's too cold, and they cannot craw back into the flesh, they fly away to find shelter.

-In the cold air, or after another snow, other larger predators cannot smell the carcass, and so it looks "untouched by wolves."

-Many people, especially greenhorns and police, are unfamiliar with live farm animals, much less the dead ones. If you could find me a game warden, a meatpacker, or a "used cow dealer" who said it was a cattle mutilation, I'd be much more impressed. Unless it's got barbeque sauce on it, many cops wouldn't know a dead calf from a hole in the ground. (I was a commissioned officer; I know whence I speak.)

In all instances, the guy who called the media was the "village idiot;" the laziest, most annoying, most exciteable "farmer" in the neighborhood. Most folks were embarrased to have him identified as a local.

But the problem is, this aint with just Cows, its with other livestock to and in places where Winter is almost non existant, take Puerto Rico for example.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the same people known to use Vimanas also considered the cow sacred.
perhaps there is a connection there.
actually, it seems kind of obvious, but thats still just speculation.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

answer!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

This may tweak your curiosity more in this phenomenon that human mutilations have been found also, with the same laser precision cuts. The data suggests the human mutilations occur in mostly the US and all victums were unarmed at the time of the abduction.

Therefore the moral of the story is if you are travelling to a remote place and alone definitely carry a firearm as I think the abducters are afraid of people who can fight back.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Omega85

This may tweak your curiosity more in this phenomenon that human mutilations have been found also, with the same laser precision cuts. The data suggests the human mutilations occur in mostly the US and all victums were unarmed at the time of the abduction.

Therefore the moral of the story is if you are travelling to a remote place and alone definitely carry a firearm as I think the abducters are afraid of people who can fight back.

its not happening anymore..

they got what they wanted..

we are in a new stage.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

What about countries that don't have snow?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Making the assumption that it is Aliens, my take on it is probably the same reason why we do experiments on rats, they're dna is similar and they are plentiful in number, You can do a whole wide range of experiments on rats to simulate what the effects might be on humans.
Aliens would also know that they can learn a lot about us by studying cows and other animals that are plentiful in number.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join