It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
or maybie food perhaps?? or some kind of population exapanding sort of thing??
who knows

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

just a few pics i found on the subject

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i wanna link my cattle mutalation that i've already posted on ats like 1 or 2 times but cant find it anyway to search all post i've made?

w00t found it this is just a pice of the post i made but the piece that goes with this thread

Not a realated event but I should add months later there was a cattle mutalation on this ranch Involving a pregnant Cow with an unborn calf yes UNBORN...still inside the mama's stomach the calf was found with its genitals removed and part of its spine take out the neck part with the throat (like a 20 degree angle cut with from my looks a laser or whatnot this calf was found in an area where the grass(very short) was all swired now the mama cow did not want ANYONE to get near it it had to be roped for examination it had a cut snout kinda like a scoop I sure whatever did this (I'm pretty sure ET) this was done on accident (but not sure)

my orginal post is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

hehe

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Lamagraa]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I have read all the declassified info on cattle mutilations, and I am left speechless. In 1965 the Congress gave money to the F.B.I. (50,000 dollars) to investigate cattle mutilations near Dulce, N.M. on Indian reservations ONLY. In that time other mutilations happened on state or public owned property and was not investigated because the F.B.I. had know right to do so. (only the State could investigate...with little funds or equipment.) In the meantime, no mutilations happened on Indian territory. After a brief period of time the F.B.I. closed investigation.

A local sheriff in N.M. believed (along with a large group of ranchers) that Black unmarcked helicopters were responsible. (LOTS of eye witnesses) Trucks with large trailers to hold a helicopter were seen at night and chased down by ranchers in excess of speeds up to 75-80 M.P.H., but where never caught. This was shortly after an agreement between nations to hault biological weapons war research.

My question is why is this still being reported? 1975-76 were the high points in mutialtions. After the ranchers started equpping guns, and the sherriffs asked questions, it kind of stopped...for a while...If this is STILL going on are ranchers being supressed?

I DO NOT believe aliens are the calpruit! (I do believe in aliens...) But someone or entity is or has been doing some really weird things for......something? I don't know..help me out (True researchers only!)

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i will see what i can dig up on this phenomenon , u have my word.
also u dont believe its aliens? how can the cell level surgery be done??
just a q as now i am really wondering about this.
Omega

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't think cattle mutilations are related to aliens. I saw a program not too long ago about this and it made perfect sense.

Chances are, the mutiliations are just caused by cattle dieing and the body being decomposed by insects. Even if the cuts and wounds have laser precision, it's not like insects aren't known to not be precise. Just look at spiders for instance and how they spin almost perfect webs all the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I doubt that superior trained surgical spiders or other insects could be doing this
How would you explain the taking out of certain organs while leaving no trace of bodily intrusion or infection bit?? i dont think its insects and i think there is something more to this . Allthough this one looks abit shifty

Tis trippy tis it not ?? hehe picture from extremefunnypictures.com
How would this guy perform cell level surgery ? webs are one thing but a spider to do this ?

photo from aliendave.com .

I think its something else entirely the is no way that i can think of, a spider could do that.......unless it was as big as a house..........and brandishing a carving knife ......... and maybie some caustic acid .

Cheers
Omega

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I found some images back in 2004 of a Mutilated Human in the same fashion as the cows.

Forgot which UFO site had it.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
do u think u would be able to find it??
do u think they are related??

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Omega85, did you read the u.s. f.b.i. declassified info on mutilations? (might take an hour or two) I didn't read anything on specific cell incisions. Got any links?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i didnt read them no. do u know where they are??
i will have a look for them and report back when i find them though if you want.
would make an interesting read.
what do u think about this whole thing?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know how old you are, but I will insist the this website is not the best sight for research. It took me an entire day to read through the entire F.B.I. documents on cattle mutilations. Please use the SEARCH feature to find info like I did. There is alot of documents that are hard to read, but it seems that agents rescanned documents for better reading buy agents in later years. If you REALLY want to know the truth, you have to do your own research (lots of reading). Sure I could post what I read, but why believe me? The truth is more rewarding when you do the work.

P.s. No aliens involved

p.p.ps. I gave a summary of the F.B.I. files in this thread already

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, I'm a professional scientist now, but in my younger days I grew up raising chickens and ducks and so on.

And I will tell you, at least in the case of fowl, the skunks and raccoons and foxes do not eat out just the rectums and drain all of the blood.

I personally think we should take some cow carcasses to a zoo and examine the results for single and small groups of all sizes of predators. If they match, we let those who posit the predation theory off the hook. Otherwise, we grill them until they burn.

Who wants to fund the study?

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Well, I'm a professional scientist now, but in my younger days I grew up raising chickens and ducks and so on.

And I will tell you, at least in the case of fowl, the skunks and raccoons and foxes do not eat out just the rectums and drain all of the blood.

I personally think we should take some cow carcasses to a zoo and examine the results for single and small groups of all sizes of predators. If they match, we let those who posit the predation theory off the hook. Otherwise, we grill them until they burn.

Who wants to fund the study?

I highly respect your post as a scientist (of...?). Mutilations were to be investigated by the F.B.I in 1947 on Indian reservations ONLY in New Mexico...but no further mutilations were investigated because they were in state jurisdiction, not federal. PLEASE try to get a grant and do serious investigation on this subject! (Nothing has been attempted since then to my knowledge.) If you are a scientist, what was your thesis?

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here's some links to FBI Files concerning the subject (In PDF Format):
FBI File #1
FBi File #2
FBi File #3
FBi File #4
FBi File #5

[edit on 5-1-2007 by ApolloAlchemist]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Hello all,
i just wanted to hear peoples opinion on this phenomenon of Cattle Mutilations. Why do these animals end up the way they do?Drained of blood and missing organs that seem to be removed with surgical presition with the carcass often appearing to be cauterized?
I just wanted to know peoples thought and wether anyone has seen this happen in real life??
i would value your opinion.

Cheers
Omega

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Omega85]

This is man made crap to scare the begeezus out of you.
I'm not saying all cattle samples are man made, but i would say most of it.
One explaination for aliens to take samples would be to monitor the health status of animals on our planet to see how badly human messed up...potentialy to be able to jump in and do correction before we Screw ourselves definitively over with the polution.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I watched a documentary a few months ago on cattle mutilations ( It might have been UFO files on the History channel, I am not sure) and what they discovered was that the mutilations are completely natural.

A rancher in Texas found a couple of his cattle 'mutilated' and told the town sherrif about it. The sherrif wanted to get to the bottom of it so they set up an experiment. They took a freshly dead cow and laid it out in a field with 24 hour survalence by people camping out near the cow. Someone always had their eyes on the thing. By the third morning the cow looked EXACTLY like a 'mutilation' victom.

As the carcass laid in the heat the cow swealed and expanded, pushing internal organs out of the anus. Flies and maggots infested the cow, eating the organs and attacking all the soft tissue. The toungue, eyes, and sexual organs were eaten by the maggots. The insects actualy cleaned up all the blood around the cow and inside of it. The maggots have sharp jaws that cut through the cow like razors, leaving surgical looking incsessions where the organs had been ate. It was witnessed, cataloged and proven to be a natural phenomenom.

I think that with ranchers finding the strange looking carcasses they just associated it with something paranormal. A stigmata of 'aliens' got attached to it and then every animal found this way was labeled 'mutilated'. Maybe I can find this video on google or youtube.... I will look for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've read two theories about the mutilations.

The first would be aliens, needing some certain biological material.

The other would be military testing to see how much exposure to radiation is present.

Curiously many ranchers report a black silent helicopter associated with these mutilations. That would obviously be the military, but for what purposes, we might never know.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I watched a documentary a few months ago on cattle mutilations ( It might have been UFO files on the History channel, I am not sure) and what they discovered was that the mutilations are completely natural.

A rancher in Texas found a couple of his cattle 'mutilated' and told the town sherrif about it. The sherrif wanted to get to the bottom of it so they set up an experiment. They took a freshly dead cow and laid it out in a field with 24 hour survalence by people camping out near the cow. Someone always had their eyes on the thing. By the third morning the cow looked EXACTLY like a 'mutilation' victom.

As the carcass laid in the heat the cow swealed and expanded, pushing internal organs out of the anus. Flies and maggots infested the cow, eating the organs and attacking all the soft tissue. The toungue, eyes, and sexual organs were eaten by the maggots. The insects actualy cleaned up all the blood around the cow and inside of it. The maggots have sharp jaws that cut through the cow like razors, leaving surgical looking incsessions where the organs had been ate. It was witnessed, cataloged and proven to be a natural phenomenom.

I think that with ranchers finding the strange looking carcasses they just associated it with something paranormal. A stigmata of 'aliens' got attached to it and then every animal found this way was labeled 'mutilated'. Maybe I can find this video on google or youtube.... I will look for it.

Thera ya go. Nice explanation. I'm not surprised too. But for the cause, we always find something that would cause to treat ETs as invading as possible... and people buy into that propaganda too. Sad.

Thanks for sharing that Megadeth.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't think natural causes can explain the association with black helicopters, and ranchers seeing cows being lifted off the ground. I think thats where the alien connection was introduced. I think there is so much disinformation out there, its almost impossible to know whats the truth in these matters.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Freezer]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join