It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hello all,
i just wanted to hear peoples opinion on this phenomenon of Cattle Mutilations. Why do these animals end up the way they do?Drained of blood and missing organs that seem to be removed with surgical presition with the carcass often appearing to be cauterized?
I just wanted to know peoples thought and wether anyone has seen this happen in real life??
i would value your opinion.

Cheers
Omega

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I get hungry sometimes, okay?!

Okay but no really...you seriously think that in the middle of the Dakotas, some crazy ass farmer who happens to have atomical surgical tools goes around mutilating his cattle? Oh wait it's not ONE farm, but many, around the world.

So yeah I can totally dig the fact we have tons and tons of famers in hicksvilles around the world who just happen to also be atomical surgeons. And can do many many cattle in one night.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Definetly not . this is what is so interesting to me.
how is this being done?? and with surgical precision??
i have also found out that on some of the carcasses the appear some sort of tripod marking. it would be interesting to find out what is happening here . Could it be aliens or something else? allthough aliens carrying out research on our livestock is somewhat possible i guess. allthough this isnt just a one country or one area thing . it happens all over the world including where i live (Australia) I find it odd that this happens all over the globe and no official explanation has ever been brought to light.
I also find it odd that all the events of this type that happen all over the globe have similer or replicate symptoms such as Carrion eaters such as vultures and hawks will not go near the carcass which is strange since vultures and hawks will eat almost anything dead ,especially a dead cow.
also all of these phenomenon have organs removed with above surgical precision such as organs are removed from inside or behind other organs with the opposing organ completely intact and untampered with.
I just think that this is very strange and i would like to hear peoples theories about what or who might be behind it. also if anyone could post any links to the subject that i could research i would be very greatfull.

Thanks
Omega

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
also if anyone could post any links to the subject that i could research i would be very greatfull.

ATS search results.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Many thanks sunctum i appreciate it.
I will now do some research .
i would appreciate your thoughts on this subject as well as anyone elses who has a veiwpoint on this matter if you and they would not mind.

Thank you again sanctum and cheers

Omega

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well...Incase you missed my sarcasm, I call upon Occams Razor for the third time in two days.

First Solution: Thousands of farmers around the world have the technology, knowledge, and expertise in atomical surgery. They often mutilate their own cattle, file police reports, for unknown reasons.

Second Solution: An outside source has been doing this.

I believe it's aliens, because noone on planet earth has the technology to do it with the precision it's done with.

Incase you don't know, all of the mutilations are done with cell-level percision. This is why I keep on saying Atomical surgery. This is all on a very very very small scale, and would require technology that is not available on earth.

Cell-level surgery does not exist on earth. Thus it solution two.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Aliens seem reasonable however why do u think they are doing it if they r the ones doing it that is??

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Aliens seem reasonable however why do u think they are doing it if they r the ones doing it that is??

I was going to ask the same question...in any case, if the aliens are capable of doing something like this to a cow then what is to stop them from doing the same thing to a us?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I don't know...carbon testing? They need tissues? Organ transplants? Vitamin/Mineral enhancments?

Why do we examine rocks/dirt from Mars/Moon?
Why do we disect creatures?

Research, Science, it has it's benefits.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i see , do u think its possible that they are doing it to survive by any chance?? maybie they are evelutions of us?maybie thousands of years in the future in origin and facing extinction,if this is right they possible are advanced enough to travel through time??
Just a random thought.
wht do u think??
Omega

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Everything is possible. However, why cattle mutilations?

Personally I think it's an alien species doing it for research and/or health reasons. If it were to make sure a whole species didn't go extinct, don't you think it'd be in larger masses/more often?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Perhaps it is tied with human abduction and there apparent experimental experiences with aliens and ufos??
some people speak of odd experiments and implants and things.
what are your thoughts on this??
I would like to know everyones opinions and viewpoints on this.
cheers
Omega

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
the aliens are practicing their super high-tech mecha human dehumanizer ray gun.

or...how about this for beans.

the aliens developed a device so profane that they could alter the conduits of ones d.n.a by protonic lasers. hence cattle mutilations and the few human mutilations are actually this device in question.

when tuning it to the right coordinates, its possible to turn simple or complex life-forms into duplicates of their own race, or any species they choose.

look at some of the fresh grass patches around cow-mutilation pics..and you be the judge.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
1.Timy is hungry?(joke)
2.I dont think that it's aliens but i think something hungry is out there and this is no joke, maybe a failed genetic experiment gone loose who knows?
Example:The Thing that atacks goats,the thing called Chupacabra.
Anyway interesting subject.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
More (and fatter) cows, fewer (and fatter) varmits.

Although there are historic references to similar events, the modern occurance of mutilations in the US seems to me to have mirrored the decimation of the native wolf population along with aggressive coyote and big-cat "control". With the big guys out of the way and the cow population booming, smaller predators like coyotes can afford to concentrate on eating just the tasty bits (ummm, angus anus!) and leave the rest of the carcase to the bugs and birds.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This pic says it all:

Report is here:
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
lol , love the pic!
Dose anyone have any real ones?? that would be cool.
and what are the thoughts on the cattle mutilations people??
LOL Proton beam gun? reminds of something from the Commander Keen series.But each to there own.

Omega

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I so love how giant that cow is. Unless the bottom parts of my cornia are falling out, that cow is about the size of 3 or 4 of those trees!

Also please note that the cow is coming from some random empty field?

Also:

Something out there? Genetic experiment? Yeah, there's really some experiment gone wrong, that travels from state to state, in a matter of 6 hours, performing multiple atomical surgeries, and has time to catch a plane to Europe and do the same thing over there.

Cattle mutilations cannot be natural, from an animal, or any human technology.

Animal: No animal without thumbs can use tools, forget any form of surgery.

Human Technology: Not developed enough to cut out tissues on a cell-level.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I agree totally.
But the question is why??
I would so like to know as it might give us some insight as to what the aliens are all about..

Cheers
Omega

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No one you'll ever know will have the answer, and those who do have the answer you'll never know.

There's no true answer as to "why" and "how" etc. etc., we can only speculate.

However, I will try to answer the "why" question, using human research as revelance.

Why do we disect animals? Why do we take organs from animals? Why do we research unknown species? For science, for medical benefits, for many many reasons. However most of them deal with scientifical research.

But since cattle mutilations are very specific, as to what they cut out, (Very specific, down to the cell, I can't stress enough how important it is that the mutilations aren't mutilations, they're very beautiful and on an atomical level) So I would think health benefits and such.

But who knows? Maybe only that specific thing in cattle is an alternate source of energy for their spacecraft. Who knows?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join