It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 5 minutes of Unedited audio from within WTC on 9/11 - ***WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES AND AUDIO***

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would think so! I mean, what better way to cover up explosives than to have the sound of what you are blowing up just as loud if not louder.

I wanted to get back to the images we were looking at.Many times I said I just cant get over thinking the bodies may be fake.Well after some digging, and a suprise link to a video, I got this interesting link.

The company is called MACDYNE
They deal with very 'real to life' FX
They deal in pyrotechnics, prothetics, digital effects and more.Now I know that there are many in the movie industry that do the same, but these guys take it to the limit.No CGI of a man torn in half, they buid it and it looks REAL!

Some of this stuff is gory and although fake, it looks real enough to pass so may not be intended for the weak stomachs out there.

The site is navigation hell so I will post directly to images and video.

First off, take a look at the movie credits from them on IMDB

Here is an image of a burn victim and another
Next we have a VERY REAL autopsy of a man.... this looks so good, I think 2Pac may really be alive!
Finally, you can see many of the prosthetics they do here

Here you can view the videos of all they do.Take a look at the prosthetics video LARGE ( if you can ) and check out how real they look.Video page here

Now, the reason I posted this.If this guy can make these real looking 'dolls' gore and all, why wouldnt similar be used to dupe us into thinking those images of the 2 guys in orange are real.In fact, this guys stuff looks more real !!!
If you look at the one, the chest looks so fake and plastic, it just inst convincing to me.

Tell me what you guys think.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join