It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 5 minutes of Unedited audio from within WTC on 9/11 - ***WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES AND AUDIO***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
***WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES AND AUDIO***

This audio is a recording of a 911 call made by Kevin Cosgrove on 9/11 from the 105th floor of the WTC.
You can hear the collapse at the end (graphic)..
There are no audible explosions, which one would expect to hear if there were any, especially of the magnitude suggested in 911 Eyewitness.

www.rcfp.org...

10 Meg file, I had a problem where it saved it as an HTM file on my computer, so you may need to rename it to MP4 when it's finished.

From here:

www.rcfp.org...

WARNING: Some images are graphic (pictures of burned bodies in Pentagon, body parts in street from WTC attack).

EDIT: added graphic warning in title

[edit on 13-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
How can audio be graphic? I care not to listen to it at 1 am, in a dark room, by myself. So textual details will be greatly appreciated. If not for me, those with an uneasy stomach.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Some people may find the screams at the end with the sound of the tower collapsing disturbing. It's basically just a 911 call, but the main issue I'm trying to get across is that there are no explosions..
As it's in the tower and near the impact zone you'd expect to hear if any explosives had been used as some suggest.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm an audio buff, and it's very very silly to even think you can debunk every single form of evidence about explosions with ONE phone call and because you can't hear an explosion.

If you're in an open area, and have speakers blasting music, in large areas frequencies drop, thus you can't even recognize anything CLOSE to the frequences dropped, a snare drum or anything.

If this loud of a noise can be unheard in an open area, with two ears, forget a blast on the other side of an acre, through a tiny microphone in a phone.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Be Prepared

I would just like to echo AgentSmith's cautions about the evidence. I've been looking through it, and there is definitely some difficult and troubling material at the RCFP site.

In my case, it has been reopening some old wounds, and I am certain that there are many other ATSers who will also have a strong emotional reaction to what is presented here.

My advice is to remember what this is about, not feel compelled to look at everything at once, allow for unexpected emotions to creep up on you and try not to let them affect you too negatively.

It is easy to lose perspective when arguing points and counterpoints of various theories, and perhaps in the process become numb to the overall significance of what happened.

Evidence such as this tends to break that spell, and though it can be painful, I think it is important to allow it to happen from time to time.

So please: look after yourself, and if you find yourself having trouble with this, please don't be afraid to talk about it.

It's okay to talk about it.

[edit on 4/13/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
i just flicked through the evidence page and wondered why they have named and given photographs of the 'hijackers' that are still alive and well ( www.welfarestate.com... ). surely he could call them in for his defence? also, doesnt this discredit the prosecution's case?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Be Prepared
It's okay to talk about it.

When I was younger I use to have an addiction to gore media. Including 9/11 victims. I was watching decapitation videos, marine-torture videos, etc. etc. I developed a special syndrome where I would imagine them everywhere I went and they'd warn me if I stopped watching they'd hurt me. It's been ~3 years and those photos reminded me of all my imaginations and such.

Still okay to talk about it? No offense but your post even more reminded me of the dead people I saw in mirrors and such. Although fully recovered mentally and emotionally, not a pleasant memory. Especially at 2 am.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
If this loud of a noise can be unheard in an open area, with two ears, forget a blast on the other side of an acre, through a tiny microphone in a phone.

Excellent! Can you explain how the footage in 911Eyewitness apparantly picks up these explosions so well from across the river on a camcorder, yet a phone in the collapsing building cannot?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by Vinci

Excellent! Can you explain how the footage in 911Eyewitness apparantly picks up these explosions so well from across the river on a camcorder, yet a phone in the collapsing building cannot?

Because COLOURS and LIGHT don't just freaking "DROP" out of existence. Frequencies/Audio is way more complex, especially in an acre-area building with tons of densities between the explosion and tiny microphone.

And excuse me but weren't there also expensive $2,000 news cameras?
Of the first tower even it was an expensive camera.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm talking about the 'smoking gun' 911Eyewitness footage filmed on a camcorder, which boasts as it's key evidence the sound of these explosions recorded from across the river..

So either in 911Eyewitness:

a) The footage is heavily 'enhanced'

b) The audio is fake

OR

The 911 tape is fake.

Personally I'd rather go with court evidence than a lone camaraman's DVD you have to buy.

You seem to be able to hear the building collapse well on the phone recording, but not the 911Eyewitness recording, yet somehow 911Eyewitness picks up loud explosions the phone doesn't?

I'm not sure what relevance the news cameras are, as they did not record explosions either.. If they had then the 'smoking gun' 911Eyewitness' footage would have no significance.

[edit on 13-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i just flicked through the evidence page and wondered why they have named and given photographs of the 'hijackers' that are still alive and well ( www.welfarestate.com... ). surely he could call them in for his defence? also, doesnt this discredit the prosecution's case?

The hijackers are clearly not alive and well, any true identities they may have stolen may very well be though, so could the numerous other people who share the same names.
I have a fairly uncommon name and yet checking records there are dozens who do share it in this country alone.. So if I die, does that mean I am really still alive? Must be...

How come we haven't seen these 'still alive' hijackers on TV?
No recent photos?

You'd think at least Al-Jazeera would be interested if it was true.....

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This audio recording is one of the most disturbing thing i have seen or heard about 911. I wish i had not seen it. it comes really close when you hear the fear in his voice... i can only imagine what goes throu his mind and body... Lets get the truth and smear it in the face of those responsible for it....

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Video != Audio

Their formats are extremely different, forms of recording, data, everything is extremely different. You can't just say "WELL WUT ABOT TIS!! HUH!!11!?" about the videos because of facts I stated about audio frequences.

You were just talking to Killtown the way I am now to you, why? Because your forms of claims are those of Killtown. Respectable? Obviously not since you just ridicule all he said rather than consider it.

So please stop making out-of-the-blue "WHAT ABOUT"'s We're talking about this audio tape and evidence presented such as the former.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It's been documented on many previous threads that there were multiple eyewitnesses of explosions within both WTC towers.

Just because they weren't picked up on this 911 call doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Let's spin this around. At the Pentagon there is no video or audio evidence of a 757 hitting the building but there are many eyewitnesses who saw a plane do this such thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sure there may have been explosions, but why does that mean they were bombs and brought the towers down? There were tons of other things in the towers that could explode. You had natural gas pipelines, power transformers, etc. Lots of things can explode, but that doesn't make them bombs that cause the towers to collapse.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Just because they weren't picked up on this 911 call doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Basically what I wanted to say, but I provided the whole frequency explination.
Thanks uknumpty

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Eric Levine - South Tower survivor - BBC Online

On Tuesday morning at 8:46 PM, I was in 2 World Trade Center on the 64th floor, where I used to report to work for Morgan Stanley. I was sitting at my computer reading the BBC on the internet about the problems in Israel, when I heard an explosion.

I remember that I thought that it was a bad explosion because I heard the back up generator kick in within seconds of the initial impact. I jumped up and ran to one of the unoccupied offices that had a window and looked out to see large amounts of debris (papers, metal, all kinds of things!) floating down towards the street.

I ran back into my office and called my boss on his cell phone and told him, "Don't come in here there was an explosion and we are beginning to evacuate!" and I hung up the phone and ran back out into the hallway. At that moment someone called out to me, “Is there any one down there!" ,"Yes", I said and he yelled at me to, “get my ass” into the stairwell because we were evacuating. I did as told.

At that time people were still very calm and were evacuating in an orderly fashion. It was business as usual and occasionally the lines would slow down because people were fooling around and bull#ting on the stair well.

'The building began to sink'

We had reached either the 51st or the 50th floor when we heard a huge explosion, which shook the building like crazy! I grabbed hold of the stairwell to steady myself when a women who had fallen from a flight up hit me in the back and sent me down a flight of stairs with her on my back.

I then tried to stand up but the building was still shaking and the lights were flickering on and off. It was terrifying! Then the building began to sink. That’s the only way I can describe it. The floor began to lower under my feet and all I could think about was that it would crack open and I would fall hundreds of feet to my death!

Ok, I'm no expert but there can't be many types of explosion that would cause a building to sink.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The hijackers are clearly not alive and well, any true identities they may have stolen may very well be though, so could the numerous other people who share the same names.
You'd think at least Al-Jazeera would be interested if it was true.....

***please note that i DID put the word hijackers in inverted commas.* **

some of the alive 'hijackers' have been interviewed by more reputable sources ( www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/09/23/widen23.xml ). there are also many news reports of the alive hijackers ( news.bbc.co.uk... )

had you searched al-jazeera's site you would also see that they mentioned that some of the named 'hijackers' were still alive ( www.aljazeera.com... )

the fbi director even stated on several occasions that the 'real' hijackers used stolen id ( archives.cnn.com... )

my question still remains - why were they showing the photographs of those people who's identity was stolen and still claiming that they were the hijackers?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well if it's all true and as it seems that is a bit of a pickle for them isn't it...
Bit hard to argue that one, if there is any arguing to be done I'll leave it to someone else who might actually know a lot about it

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Some people may find the screams at the end with the sound of the tower collapsing disturbing. It's basically just a 911 call, but the main issue I'm trying to get across is that there are no explosions..
As it's in the tower and near the impact zone you'd expect to hear if any explosives had been used as some suggest.

Except for the fact that thermite doesn't explode. How would you hear explosions if it doesn't explode? Thermite eats through steel not explodes it like conventional detonations.

Edit: Also, from the poster asbove me that posted that man's story...obviously there WERE explosions. Or does this man's story not hold any water but others do? How about the maintenance man who also heard explosions? How about the firefighters who heard explosions?

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Griff]

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Griff]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join