It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see Reptilians and the Draco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not all Repktilians are trying to take over the world, and most people don't realize it but it is very fun for Reptilians to scare humans. Sometimes they are not intending to be "scary" "evil" or "mean" they are just having some fun

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I believe they saved my life. Doesn't get away from the fact they have no emotion.
That's how it seems too me. There are the nice and not so nice, but there is no intent to hurt. More like a kind of acceptence as to who is boss!
I don't know and don't pretend to understand it all. I have got a lot to thank them for, but I don't know if they understand that too. It is weird.
As I was growing up I knew there was something about the Doctors, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
Just got to get on with it I suppose and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

hehe, don't worry. Your gratitude was received. There is much love from "the Reptilian side too, but don't expect it to be cheesy like humans express it.

edit on 4-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am grateful in everyway, I really am. It is still hard sometimes trying to deal with
the weirdness. I remember one came to see me to conduct a survey. He reminded me of an angle.
He had the kindest most face I had ever seen. So confident and reassurring. Another was a male nurse who never left my side from the moment I
was picked up in the ambulance until the day I left hospital a week later. I now know the truth. He even took out my apenix!
I have met about 10 of them at various times in my life. If I try and count how many I end up at the begining. I'm not sure if I've counted twice or whatever. But I
think at least 10. Put it this way I know contact lenses cannot do what their eyes did.
I can recognise them anywhere. I have seen some on the television. But ordinaraly you wouldn't know.
One I saw on an autopsy series that was broadcast live.
I won't go into detail, but he was soo good looking and so slick.
Check out holby on tv and see if the stereotype is depicted on there. You maybe surprised.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It is easy for me to recognize one who is a reptilian born into a human body. Something about the facial features tend to let me know....

I don't think I've ever encountered a Full Reptilian being disguised as a human though, lol...

Most humans who had Reptilian past lives tend to have a sense of inner peace, tend to be down to earth , and they tend to not show their emotions easily.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I turn the tele over a holby city is on and the Doctors are performing Open heart surgery.
I wonder if the alien Doctor will reveal himself ob there one day.
It is not Doctor Who, so how will they get away with that?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

There is no need for humans to know, although if they weren't so scared there would be a greater possibility...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes true,but they are so obvious somtimes lol even down to their nanes.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's nice to see some who do not hate Reptilians. I can feel really hateful when most of the information is "OMG there is evil Reptilians taking over the world!"

It's nice that you can share your story of how they were compassionate to you. Just because they don't quickly show their emotions doesn't mean they don't have.

In the future I do feel that ore things will be revealed, hopefully sooner than later. Reptilian history of very deep. if you have any questions you can message me.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Dear Friends and the Reptiloid Fan Club.

For you I have a simple question. Actually what is the Reptilian diet? Are they really here to bring us a cure for cancer, or do they prefer their meat without tumors? Looks like somebody here is going to get full of hate, if the last post is any indication. But I speak not from hate but from knowledge after a Close Encounter of the 4th Kind with the malevolent Draco, proving without doubt that they can be ominously dangerous. They are not what anyone here would like to know even exists, much less want to ever meet up with. Possibly their inducement of benevolent trust is to help tenderize our meat, as when the Japanese massage Kobe beef? This may not be far from the truth.

I have heard tales of friendlier Reptiloids who live under the Earth's surface and even sheltered the Hopi Indians among others during Ancient Alien Wars and the ensuing Ice Age. True or False - who can say unless you've met up with them yourself. Regarding TRUSTING Reptilians, I engage each of you to watch the TV Series "V". Interestingly many of those sent to Earth were Medical Technicians curing people, as per the above testimonial.

Your devotion to them is their greatest weapon

We we warned 28 years ago!

IS V PLAYING OUT NOW? That series shows how deception and manipulation are some of their ploys to win over confidence. Reptiles take over their prey's will before they strike. And when that prey is an entire community, the final blow is delayed until ALL are within reach.

I have read that some "good reptilians" might exist among them, as can be seen in the TV series, but these must be carefully vetted and tested over time before trust ensues. For the Serpents are masters of deception, as even the Bible in the book of Genesis has warned us. FWIW

GS

edit on 5-11-2012 by Getsmart because: Man-Eating DRACO are at the top of the Reptilian Hierarchy!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't love them nor hate them. I don't know how to feel. Yes in essence they have saved my life countless times.
The first time as a child I had major heart problesms and wasn't expected to live. Two major ops by the time I was five and that was just the begining.
The penny dropped last year, but its too sensiitive to talk about in public.
Some are more approacable than others. In other words some literally can scare the # out of you and the others act and look like angles.
One sat in my living room and I swear as true as I sit here his eyes started glowing. His voice got deeper and he sounded so agressive as if he was going to shout at me. When he stood up I nearly passed out.
He was easily 7ft tall! He seemed quite normal when he first walked in.
There is so much, that was just another tiny example.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Sorry I didn't really understand the begining of your post, but I am with you when you spoke about 'V'.
I t is like 'v' but maybe a bit milder or subtle. Definately hit the nail on the head there. What I thought all along, yet to be honest I have only seen bits
Of the series.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes thank you

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Master_Of_War >> Late answer. Do you have more info about the subject? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
where do they go in the winter

and who bought all the heat lamps?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

His name is Yahushua and it means Yah Is Salvation. Mattit'yah 1:21 says (before it was 'latinized') you shall call him Yahushua "for he shall save his people from their sins". So the name was given along with the reason for the name. And considering that his father's name is Yahuwah, he does in fact come in his father's name "Yah".

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Lysergic

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
Sorry, I'm misunderstanding a part of your post.

Why, if I'm not Christian, do I need to surround myself in the "blood of Jesus"?

I'd say for hokey religious effect?

btw I'd also like to state that 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I hope you are not saying the shed blood of Jesus is hokey. As for statistics, untrue. There are those who make them up. Like your number but statistical analysis is part of everything you do. Everything, and behind each number is a nerd at a keyboard inserting numbers into databases.

As for remote viewing, we stopped using it years ago. It was not reliable enough and became obsolete with spy planes and satellites. We still employ psychics but we depend more on data, especially since we have it all now in real time.

I would just say this about Draco, it would be impossible for them to stay hidden if they were real in human form. Those close to them would know. You can't fake our eyes and other things about us. The way we breathe, process air would be different, food, drink, everything. Not something you could hide, not for long.

The Bot

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekaro

Its strange . Ive been asking out aloud and in my mind since 2010 for physical proof. That they transcend into the 3rd dimension before me and greet they introduce them selves. Im still here waiting thoe. I still remember the first encounter I had in a dream with one of them. There voices are not something you can easily forget. It comes accross so clearly with a unique audio pitch. It kind of reminds my of a witches voice. But at the same time there vocal tempo is somewhat rounded off to say compared to how a humun speaks that has more of a sharp tempo. However you should know vocal audio is not there mother way of communicating. They more so communicate via telepathic images, emotions and alternating your brain chemistry through either a temporary 5th dimensional cap that they can place on your head at any time that alters the vibration of your brain using extremely faint binary beats or a chip that is usually implanted in the brain next to the penal gland in the 5th dimension. This can do alot more. Altering behavior, thoughts, emotions, apatite, dreams, growth and belief structure. So do not underestimate them. However with this being said we need to remember the same life force that runs through us runs through them aswell.

Tourture - I will be brief here. If you take the most brutal torture methods of the medieval dark ages and compare it to there methods. The medieval methods are like a walk in heaven. .

If its one thing I have leared about them is even they have to follow rules of even a greater power. There for my quest for physical proof stops there. : ( There for who is really pulling whos strings ? And what is really going on ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join