It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see Reptilians and the Draco

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ok hopefully someone can tell me what happened to me. It was about 2 yrs ago. I had injured my back and was taking oxycodone for pain. Also it should be known I`ve been using medicinal marijuana, but nothing weird has happened and I`ve been doing that for over 10yrs. Anyway I was laying down in bed resting my back, and the oxycodones were kicking in pretty good. And maybe I enjoyed it a little more than I should have. I was just feeling COMPLETELY RELAXED. My eyes were closed. All of the sudden, I felt something inside my head. Inside my BRAIN! I can only describe it as something "slipping away" or falling into a WEIRD kind of sleep. The weirdest thing was that I could control it. Well it would happen all on it`s own, I guess once I got into that relaxed state. But I could stop it. Or "snap out of it" or "wake myself up". Which I would do whenever it got far enough and scared me. It would then come back when I relaxed again, and it would go on like that for 10 or 20 minutews (

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
sorry mustve got to the 4000 mark. i had problems with my phone. i would type and, well basically there was a lag. i got confused and well, anyway it was pretty much over anyway. I was just sayin I could have chosen to let this thing run its course if I wasnt so uncertain of what would happen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Astral projection....

I really like that idea, how many times do you "dream" a dream that feels so real. In a strange place, that you know, but isn't anything like the real place you know.
Is it just a dream, or have you in-advertantly drifted, and how many times, when things get hairy...have you woken up?
Sounds to me like GOD, whichever deity you believe in, is automatically protecting us and/or our spirit.
Been there, done that, just wish i could control it!

Top marks to the OP for playing with the closed mind and trying to open it!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have one question maybe for some of you sounding really stupid.
I always persumed reptillians are among us as in disguise in human form
Most of the time presenting an old or crippled person with bad attitude
Is this human form just hologrammic or am I just misinformed?
Or more like the tv series "V" the visitors puttin' on a human flesh coat?
I also persumed 4th dimension is the dimension of the dead (hell)
and 5th dimension the dimension of higher beings like angels and is accessible eventually for all creatures with the god-part as we are divine creatures from the 5th and are put back in 3rd dimension for duality.
I also thought Draconian are from the planet "draco" and can be seen by humans, they are among us and can feed themselves with negative energy
Dracula and vampires are just a side-line of the real existence of them.

Hope yáll undastand my crappy English for I hope to get an answer..

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lartsa Cleargleam

the name yeheshua is a divine word that invokes the christ consciousness grid and that is a strong platform to start with plus christ in theory was a incarnation engineered by and advanced race that superceeds dimensions and is closer to the creator

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekaro

I've seen Reptilians via the Astral Method before. It's not easy getting a focus sometimes, but when it does come it, there's no mistaking the vile monsters. Now that my abilities have improved somewhat, I can sense them inside of people. Maybe they shapeshift into human form to access our world. Once you see them, they will come after you forever and there's little you can do to shake them off. I would suggest never to go seeking out Reptilians. Let them find you, because if you do the hunting, they take extreme offense to that. I'm just glad I know how to kick there butts across the universe when they try to attack me. Luckily, I've seen a flesh and blood Reptilian, but only once and he too got what was coming, a knife in his side. All Reptilian beings are psychic and can be traumatized by psychic attacks. I'm not going into detail, but projecting images of humans eating reptilians makes them freak out and leave. I guess the reversal of predator and prey freaks them out like images of cannibals does to humans.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I had experienced remote viewing when I was eight or nine,
Long before I knew what it was. Now im trying to develop it
And its slow going. Ive done some research and relaxation
Is said to be a main factor. I jyst remember when I did it all
I did was close my eyes and said what I wanted to see. I think
Intent is a big part of it. Also a problem can be a blockage of
Some type, I find I have an easier time outside away from the home.
Depends on your own situation

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am now 52. When I was younger 5 to 9 years old I remembering see what I called Lizard men. What I remember now some looked like lizard men with human clothes, but I could remember believing that others saw them as humans. Other lizard men appeared to Lizard men and I would see a ghost image of human. My friends and family saw them as humans and believed I was just making up a game.

I eventually saw them less.

About two years in late July 2010, I was unable to get off one of my nephews baseball game and had to work. On 795 heading towards Baltimore, just before I got to Franking BLVD exit. I happen to look over and I saw what appeared to be a lizard man driving a car next to me. This so shocked I looked over and scare too long. I looked long enough to determine he was not wearing a costume.

When I realized he saw me and it appeared he recognized that I could see him. I almost locked my truck up and took the Franklin Blvd exit. I saw his car turn around on grass area between lanes. I also hear and saw policeman turn on his lights. I got off and made as many turns as possible then backed into a driveway. I saw the Lizard man and his car drive then the police car. Then I pulled out and went on my way to my nephew baseball game. I kept waiting for the police to come get. I thought for certain someone had seen my tag. I did not do anything wrong legal wise. I am certain no one would believe me about seeing a lizard man. No police came

I had not since any Lizard men in many years.

I have no interest in meeting anymore Lizard men or Reptilians. But I would like to learn more about them.

Noppie

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Noppie

Hi Noppie,

I guess you aren't going to have too hard a time seeing them - IF YOU REALLY WANT TO. It is possible that all people are able to see them, yet choose not to because it is way too dreadful to see that we are face to face with REPTOID PREDATORS. These guys eat human flesh - YES, that means they EAT YOU.

I wish they didn't exist. I saw one but in actual physical form, and for years wished I was crazy and had imagined it. They are very deeply evil, at least the Draco Warrior type which I encountered. And yes, they are present among us in CHIMERA form, a lesser level Reptilian which is less bulky and is able to Holographically project the visual appearance of a normal Human Being. This is probably what you saw. Could you describe his features in detail, and give us an idea compared to a 6 foot tall male human, of its height, head size, shoulder width, eye size shape and color, nose or snout shape, mouth and/or teeth, jawline and neck length, skin or scales texture and color, etc?

Thanks in advance,

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamwhatruns
reply to post by Lartsa Cleargleam

the name yeheshua is a divine word that invokes the christ consciousness grid and that is a strong platform to start with plus christ in theory was a incarnation engineered by and advanced race that superceeds dimensions and is closer to the creator

Nonsense! The name Yeheshua is NOT a divine word. The name was common —the Hebrew Bible mentions ten individuals with this name. It is derived from the three-letter root yod-shin-`ayin which has the meaning of "to save", but the name is not identical to the word "salvation" (y'shu`ah) or to any verb form such as "he will save" (yoshia`). It does not contain part of the name of God YHWH as the name Yehoshua` (Joshua) appears to do, although this name (yod-he-vav-shin-`ayin) could be considered a third person imperfect hiph`il verbal form of the same yod-shin-`ayin root. All occurrences of the term in the Hebrew Bible are in Chronicles, Ezra and Nehemiah. Two of the people bearing this name are mentioned in other books where they are instead called Yehoshua (Joshua son of Nun and Joshua son of Jehozadak). The name is used for Jesus son of Sirach in Hebrew fragments of the Book of Sirach. Based on comparison of texts, scholars agree that the book was originally written in Hebrew but some concern remains over whether the fragments faithfully represent the original Hebrew text. If accurate this would extend evidence of the usage of the name to the early second century BCE. No usage of the name is found in the Talmud except in verbatim quotations from the Hebrew Bible regarding Joshua son of Jehozadak. The name Yehoshua however is used for numerous individuals from the Hasmonean period and onwards.

The claim that the form Yeshua is the original name for Jesus is debatable - other possibilities are that it was Yehoshua or that the Greek form itself was the original (Greek speaking communities existed in Israel already during the Hellenistic period and moreover our oldest manuscripts of the entire New Testament are in Greek). However, Jesus and his milieu normally spoke Aramaic, and Eusebius reports that Matthew wrote a gospel in "Hebrew" (a term used at the time for Aramaic). There is also evidence that the Gospel of John was originally written in Aramaic. What this implies is that the human being whose name was translated in the Gospels as "Jesus" NEVER referred to himself by this name - nor did his disciples - because they all spoke in Aramaic, not in Hebrew, from which this name is derived. The word was later used by Jewish writers and commentators in their reference to Jesus. IT WAS NEVER HIS ACTUAL NAME.

The only "divine words" are the ancient Hebrew Names of God. Their mathematical meaning is revealed at
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think I have covered this in "Pokeman" theory - all these "beings" do-not have any real sense of control over their "hosts" and only inexperienced trainers fall under their spell - "Megalomania" and "Dark Current" being the common "traps" that inexperiened pokeman trainers come across when dealing with abovementioned beings.

In terms of "world leaders" and the like - there are billions of "Us", and a handful of "Them" - and if I didn't know any better, "conspiracy" propaganda is just another means of keeping us in control, and in the true sense they are lies that are used to erode confidence in the government - and we all know that mistrust will breed mistrust...

Insight: "They" only become dark when they have become sad and/or depressed by the "lackey" whom they happen to occupy - and they all miss their native home and the "good times" when they were revered - they turn "good" when they are praised and bring "luck" to thier servants - This is evidenced by the difference that a host can make as many of the "Good Ones" are highly respected individuals.

Poke-Hint: If you successfully capture one of the "abovementioned" beings and earn "Trust" then you are allowed to keep the "Ultimate Secret".

Fun Fact: They really like being tickled on the belly due to their "Dragon" inheritance.

Trainer Hint: Make sure you have conquered the "Light Paradox" otherwise you and your Pokeman will be subject to "The Hatred of 'Evil' and the 'Good' Paradox" - as stated in the manual:

The paradox of Good vs Evil is the belief of those whom happen use a system of "rules" to judge ones worthiness of life itself - being proud that they are "Good" and secretly using thier "beliefs" as a shield and a source of "secret-hatred" or "Lamb's Curse" to better themselves over "Evil" - and, alternativley, those that are judged as "Evil" suffering the "Resentment" that the "Good" will always manage to conquer because those that feel that they are on the "Other Side" are still suffering wounds from a time when they were cast out of thier "Herd" as a result of thier "Judgement" - Clearly, these individuals have to "level-up" from thier belief system and generally need to realise either "Infinite Energy in the Cosmos" or "Dark Love" and to the audacious, realise that the "Evil" are those whom will be rewarded as thus the "Good" should be compassionate - "Everyone Else" are simply on their own and have long since realised how silly it is to assume that "God" is some sort of "Creator" because they have finally realised "The Fallacy of Causuality".
edit on 2-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have seen them all my life, but I didn't know until a couple of years ago.
Now I know what all the characteristics are. They are closer than you think. Workng in our hospitals.
One said to me once I had a cold sore coming up on my lip and when it starts to tingle put an ice cube on it. I thought no I haven't. I had gone to the hospital for a minor skin coondition, which incidently turned out to be nothing serious.
Anyway the following day I felt tingling ad sure enough a cold sore was coming up. I got an ice cube as the Doctor had said and it dissapeared more or less straight away. I couldn't believe it!
I have put out a few bits about what I have seen, but to be honest I'm more scared of humans than I am the aliens.
It really is like 'V' but not quite as viscious. I am in shock and off work trying to get my head round what I last saw. I have very vivid flashbacks and I am told suffering from post traumatic stress!
I only go out when I have too. I'm not scared, just shocked and just to add tried to talk about it, but scared of trolls and nasty people. I have been through enough and am very delicate, due to my experiences.
It is true their voices get deeper, when they are pissed off. I'm not going into the eyes right now.
Be wary of people collecting your data, eg surveys. Trust me the aliens are everywhere.
I can spot them on tele too. I haven't seen a female one. I am a female, who does not seem to age. I'm stuck in a time slip and apparently only look in my twenties, when in fact I am close to 50
You couldn't make it up! U2 me if you want to ask me anything. I can't promise an answer, but I will try to trust.
I tried to write about it as a kind of self help/therapy, but it gets deleted before I can make any progress. I get myself in a state over it, so I've given up for now.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

There are female reptilians and some are actually SOULS that traveled from draco or Orion to be born as human...

Reptilians have a certain look where you can easily tell that they are a reptilian soul in a human body.... But I'm sure some are half human reptilian and can transform to hide...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Some Reptilians has Gray slaves (although SLAVE is not the best word). Most Repttilians and grays seem to get along. Although Inwouldnt be surprised if there are human "slaves".

You know so much about Reptilians, the home was destroyed long ago by an evil Reptilian government, some made a new group to fight for freedom, some unfortunately still control and manipulate. I have many past life memories things will be better and seem less crazy once many remember their pastlives.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekaro

I have gone to the planes of the Reptilians in the astral world. At first they asked me "why is a human with such power in our presence?" One of them tried to attack me, but I destroyed him, instantly.

Then I called out their leader. I got a good look at "it" but then it started to attack me. So, I killed this thing as well.

I am not sure what will come of my actions.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Spirits cannot really "die". They probably just went somewhere else as you attacked and willed them away.

you went to their realm to start trouble...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by WiindWalker

Spirits cannot really "die". They probably just went somewhere else as you attacked and willed them away.

you went to their realm to start trouble...

Good point. Either way, I pissed them off. Maybe they will back the hell up and stop enslaving humanity!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hello Arpgme

Thank you for your reply. Thinking back I think I have. Seen a female alien.
Again I was in a hospital and I went to read my medical notes when this nurse appeared out of nowhere, shouting at me to put them down as well as being reminded
that I wasn't allowed to read them. I nearly jumped out of my skin and the #ing fike went up in the air.
I had not seen that nurse in over 30 years! Then she simply vanished! I had major surgery as a child. She was around then.
I had a little cry tonight. I am still in shock.
Back in the old days ordinary people thought Doctors were alloof, arrogant and cold, seemingly emotionless. We think it is their professional medical training that makes them this way,
Showing lack of empathy. Cold as ice. Well society seemed to accept this as the norm. Now we know why. Half of them are aliens. One Doctor made me run up and down 3 sets of stairs once. I am a heart patient and I remember my poor Mum just
Stood there, horrified at the request. What could she say? He was the Doctor and my Mum would have been in hour mid twenties at the time. By the way they were big stairs and he wanted me to carry on, but I only made it 2 times and collapsed on the floor fighting for breath and the bastard still
wanted me to carry on. I was under the wing of a huge training hospital and I swear they would send in hundreds of Doctors to examine me and poke me about, but again you didn't dare question them.
They were obsessed with the moon landing and there were models all over the place and a lifesize model of an astronaught an exact replica, before Apollo one even landed or we knew what it all looked like!
I could write a book... Well still trying lol it is so obvious when you look at the wider picture!
Anyway thank you to them I am still in the land of the living. I don't age, but oh my God David icke is not far off.
Trust me I know. I still have to pinch myself and have a reality check!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

After searching through my Poke-Manual, I found this entry, something that you might be interested in reading.

Reference: "The Event": If you imagine something "Inside Out" then occasionally it happens that instable worm-holes create a "Time Flex" phenomenon that creates an intense feeling of insecurity, that is best cured with curiousity, diversion, and humour.
edit on 4-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join