It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see Reptilians and the Draco

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yes, draconians and reptilians do exist. I am about 89% positive that they are possessing world leaders and such, but I am 100% positive that they do exist in the fifth demension. The fifth demension can be reached by either

A.) Remote Viewing

or...

B) Astral Projection

Remote viewing is something that the military uses. It is sort of like a meditation tactic to view where things are. You close your eyes, and focus your mind on the place that you want to go to...it's a little tougher than the astral though.

Astral Projection is when your spirit goes out of body, also known as O.B.E (Out of Body Experience). This actually happens with everybody at least 2-3 times a week. You can make yourself astral project to, but do not do it if...

You have heart problems

Are scared< if you are scared, then don't do it. You aren't ready to yet.

I reccomend looking at *Yarcoffins* posts, because he has a lot of valuable information about astral projection. He has also made some pod casts.

Alright, so you ready to project? This is the only way you will see a reptilian, alien, or draconian...

I reccommend if you are christian..even if you aren't to surround yourself with the blood of jesus. This is crucial. They can hurt you...and they will take you if need be.

Now..I have had astral experiences with these creatures... I have seen a white draconian. and they are nasty my friends...the draco are not friendly. Don't be fooled... Although there is a benevolent race of reptilians underground. Those are the amphibian race*. They are the kind reptilians that mean us no harm. The scaly rough skinned reptilians do mean us harm.

Alright, sorry for the drag, now here is the information.

When I astral project I usually visualize myself going up up up. Just keep on thinking, "Up" then at the same time, visualize where you want to go, and go there...soon it will start to become clear. Then once you are where you are..whether it be New York..Egypt..etc... Ask to see a reptilian..or just astral project underground. You will with no doubt at all see one, but please becareful..

Skeptics out there...this is the only way to see them, unless you want to hunt them down in their human form.

Good Luck ^_o

If you have any personal questions about this.. or have any personal experiences you would like to share. Please write..or type them down here.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Remote viewing is something that the military uses. It is sort of like a meditation tactic to view where things are. You close your eyes, and focus your mind on the place that you want to go to...it's a little tougher than the astral though.

Your right, the CIA/NSA have a massive program dedicated to it. Wasnt it remote viewing that helped i the capture of Sadam Husain???

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm misunderstanding a part of your post.

Why, if I'm not Christian, do I need to surround myself in the "blood of Jesus"?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Does it help to focus on a location that you know and are familiar with for visualization purposes?

I read in my myriad travels that deal with remote viewing that it is all about coordinates, direction and time, do you agree?

In the case of astral projection when you go into the plane where are you exactly? How do you get back fast if you need to? What happens if you are attacked and followed? I have heard of this happening before eg. being followed.

Is there others up there that can come to our assistance in that plane eg. allies? I know that Christ protects all those that call upon him but his attention is divided so much now.

Give us details of your travels since I am interested in this and possibly meeting others in that realm.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Does it help to focus on a location that you know and are familiar with for visualization purposes?

I read in my myriad travels that deal with remote viewing that it is all about coordinates, direction and time, do you agree?

In the case of astral projection when you go into the plane where are you exactly? How do you get back fast if you need to? What happens if you are attacked and followed? I have heard of this happening before eg. being followed.

Is there others up there that can come to our assistance in that plane eg. allies? I know that Christ protects all those that call upon him but his attention is divided so much now.

Give us details of your travels since I am interested in this and possibly meeting others in that realm.

Hi there. Remember me? It was I that had the experience with those reptilians. It's me that had that cat-person dream and my mom did too. Anyways, yes I agree with the remote viewing. As for the astral projection part, when you go to the astral plane, you go where you want to go. All it is is projecting yourself, your spirit into the demensional planes on this earth.

If you need to get back fast, you will automatically get sucked back into your body. If your astral spirit sense danger then you will immediately get pulled in. So no worries about that.

If you are attacked.. I reccommed fighting back. If you are followed which that is what happened to me with the hybrid 50/50 reptilians, then...you need to call upon a force like christ and repel whatever followed you...

Good luck

quote:

Your right, the CIA/NSA have a massive program dedicated to it. Wasnt it remote viewing that helped i the capture of Sadam Husain???

That's right, the CIA/NSA is dedicated to it ^_0 And yes they probably did use that to catch Saddam.

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam

Why, if I'm not Christian, do I need to surround myself in the "blood of Jesus"?

Well even if you aren't Christian. Calling for Jesus always helps. There is no denying it...if you are in any sort of trouble, I know that surrounding yourself with the blood of jesus or yelling, "Blood of Jesus!" You will be ok. Now I know this sounds wierd..before I was Christian I thought that sounded wierd..but when I became a born again christian, I understand it now. Honestly..Christianity is the right path...just make sure that you follow it the right way.. and stay away from those churches. Most of them are put there by the government, and there is much dis-info.

I hope I answered everyones question all right?

God bless all

wlw

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I reccommend if you are christian..even if you aren't to surround yourself with the blood of jesus. This is crucial. They can hurt you...and they will take you if need be.

Isn't that red wine? So in order to have an OBE you have to get really drunk?

Only kidding! So in your experiences would you say that ALL of the lizards are bad, or are there some good ones? What is their history?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I thought the 4th dimension was astral travel and stuff. If it's actually the 5th then what's the 4th? Can christians really believe the reptile theory?

Anyway sounds really intersting. I've always wanted to astral travel but I can't

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I tried to astral project today before i took a nap but it didnt work. I think i might be a bit afraid or maybe not interested enough. How else will i remove my fear besides forcing myself?

Im a not too shabby psychic though. I can ask a yes/no question and get the answer, I can usually tell if a door is locked or unlocked if im near it, I can pinpoint the location of objects and people i know like on a compass. Last time i read the bible i was gravitated to a section near the end. Before I opened to the pages, the name "Corinthians" popped into my head. It turned out to be Paul's letter to the Corinthians. I ended up reading a passage about not hating ones family/brother. It was very relevant to me at the time. It was as if Christ was saying to me "this is one of your sins, now fix it".

My theory as to why i can access information psychically so quickly is because God is everywhere (so its written). My brain is certainly not figuring things out and I dont think a spirit would enjoy being my personal library.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The forth dimension is time. Hence the term Space-Time

You see dimensions are directions. Up, down and side to side are the 3 dimensions we are most familiar with.

But time also moves, and any object moving in time is moving in the 4th dimension.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Xare]

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Xare]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Actually the three dimensions are height width and depth. The fourth dimension is time and I don't really understand the fifth.

I think I'm slightly clairvoyant cos every week at least once I dream something (its always something minor like a conversation or a situation etc) and it happens in that week.
Would I be able to AP?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have to admit I have a hard time believing this type of stuff. It's interesting, but I'm the type that needs concrete evidince. My problem also is that I'm chicken when it comes to the unknown. I feel safe in my 3D world and am not sure if I really want to meet reptillians, demons, ghosts, etc. Should I be scared? Can you give some examples of your experiences? Can they be seen without projecting, etc?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam

I'd say for hokey religious effect?

btw I'd also like to state that 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I hate the part when everyone tells me 2 not chose other religon.

WHY NOT MUSLIM WAY. why cant i yell for the blood of muslim.
DAM i get so angry when someone say that they know the thruley way.
ohhh ok, if im not an christ, so the so called T-rex goaing 2 kill me.
BEEE OPEN IN THE MIND..
OUR BELIVE IS THE SAME. ALHA IS SAME AS GOD.
Korhan is a uppgraded version of the bible. It makes ALHA.. yeaa you know.

Back 2 the quastion. why cant i yell for the holy words of ALHAAAA!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I agree thats religous bigotry is not a factor in any "remote viewing" agenda.

this is no one way...but, your way

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seeker, can you think of any way to get tangible evidence of these experiences? Do you think that the projection will react with, say, film? Might be interesting to astral project while holding sheet of film (mabye not a whole role).

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Surely the only effect Christs blood will have is to make the projector feel safer and stronger. If that is the case I'm sure any kind of religious symbol (The Qur'an, Torah etc and whatever) should have a similar effect (or at least will sound less like one religion is any better)

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Surely the only effect Christs blood will have is to make the projector feel safer and stronger. If that is the case I'm sure any kind of religious symbol (The Qur'an, Torah etc and whatever) should have a similar effect (or at least will sound less like one religion is any better)

Belief is a powerful tool.

What the OP doesn't state is that there really is nothing to fear but fear itself. There is ALOT of confusing information about in regards to the reality infront of our eyes which we can not see..

The only thing you need to bare in mind is this;

If you do visit the astral world, do NOT sell yourself over to any entity, no matter how tempting the deal. If it offers you infinite wisdom or secret knowledge, it is trying to trick you. All truth is within, and everyone is able to access it.

Adam and Eve taking the apple from the tree under the advice of the serpant...is that not what i wrote above sounds like to you?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you need reassurance when projecting, might I reccommend using what I use when I get scared.... don't laugh now, but when I get scared I recite the Litany Against Fear from the Dune novels.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total oblivion.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Once you know it by heart and understand what it truly means it slowly starts to make sense and then you find yourself using it whenever you get scared.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
has this worked for anybody? im very interested in the astral plane and i have no idea how to get there (or if it even exists). I think i may start a thread on how to enter the astral plane because i've heard of many members stating that they have been there.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've tried remote viewing.
One Thursday night not too long ago, I calmed myself, took deep
breaths and thought of a serene landscape.
I also put my earphones on and had Tubular Bells (B side) playing
softly in my head.
Then I nipped over the fence and watched Mrs Bell, my son's English
teacher, drying herself from a bath through her bedroom window.
Mr. Bell found me on his lawn humming to my music and promptly
kicked me where the sun rarley shines.
I'm up in front of the Judge Tuesday.
Remote viewing... you can keep it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join