It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So OBVIOUS they planted Flight 93 debris it's laughable!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What about the fact the address on this driver's license is no where in the Florida DMV? I see explanations on the old DL versus the new DL and such, but I haven't seen anyone address the fact this DL is not in the database.

Any thoughts?

SMR

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I wish I had an answer, but I dont.Not even a guess

I just find it odd and I have been trying to think of something after you mensioned it before.

Originally posted by LeftBehind
I live in Washington state and now when you get a new license you have to keep your old one until the new one comes in the mail. You are given a paper copy that is only valid with your old id.

Something like this could be why they had their old ID.

Of course just because something is odd doesn't automatically mean the government faked it.

They do the same in CA, but a piece of paper the same size of your license, but not a sticker.It is brown.You keep it with the expired one until the new ones comes in.After that, you toss them.
About his license though, that one in the image shows it to be 3 years expired! 3 years! If the DMV took longer than 3 years to give the guy a new one, thats just one more thing Florida is going to be known for screwing up

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Like I stated, you could get a sticker to put on the 'back' of the license in FL. Lots of people did it to keep their picture. My grandmother retired from NY and she did not change her ID since it helped her with property shoe owned and taxes. We cannot be sure, but I am sure that this old man fell into that somehow.

The address on his license is valid, and if it was changed when he sent in the renewal, it would not show in the front of the license.

SMR

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So a man can live in NY, have an expired ( from what we can see ) license from Florida and that is OK? What I mean is, you can live in one state and have and use an expired license from another state? IF he had the sticker on the back, is he allowed to use that FLORIDA license while living in another state ( NY ) ?

When my grandparents moved out here from New Mexico, they had 3 years to get NEW drivers licenses and car plates for CA
They could NOT, and tried to use, the old ones but were told they had to be issued CA state ones.No paper to attach to the back.No sticker.
Again, maybe states are different than eachother in how they issue them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join