It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Gets Past Secret Service At Staged Speaking Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.shoutwire.com...

People didn't like him to much. WOnder why? Did he go back on his signed agreement to support Bush no matter what when he entered?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What makes the event "staged?"

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You are from the North, somewhere Bush would never go, so you probably don't know, the Bush Administration makes you sign a paper saying that you support Bush before they let you enter. When he was doing his Town Hall Meetings they would interview people and actually give them a scriptm what questions to ask and when to ask them.

People are screened before being allowed in on these, heck I tried to go to one before the 2004 election but wasn't allowed since I wouldn't sign a form saying I supported Bush.

Why everyone booed him when he didn't say "Mr. President I worship you." But said something from reality, they were all screened to make sure they to worshipped Bush.

Edit: Spelling.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by DevinS]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Uh... I've been to like four speaking events where Bush was the keynote, and I've NEVER had to sign anything like that. So really, I don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Really? Lucky, I wanted to go see that moron in person but wouldn't sign the form, if I remember correctly it said something like

The President Has (Write Name in Cursive) Support.

With a disclaimer not to ask questions unless called upon, which would never happen since I wasn't planted, like the Gay Prostitute, whatever his name was, that they used to take up time in Press COnferences.

new topics

top topics

join