It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS -- A Conspiracy of its own?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If this post get deleted by Mods, then I'm definitly right. If its not deleted, I still may be right, and they'd have not deleted it so as to string us along....ooooooo . But I'm not totally convinced of this either, just a thought.

WHAT IF:

ATS was an intelligence tool used by the NSA/US Government? Think about it, the best way to control the flow of information, is to be the source of it. I'm merely speculating on the possibility and/or implications of what this could mean.

Even if ATS is really what it is, a privatly run site, how much influence and/or disinformation do you think is distributed on this site as propoganda warfare?

How many members do you guys think are governement agents monitoring what we know and/or don't know?

Personally, if this site is privatly run, I think it would be safe to say, that we're closely monitored by the government.

Anyways, just wanted to know what everyone thinks.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is getting old... :shk:

Is every new member comming here to make accusations on a site they barely know?

I have an idea... let's institute an automatic banning policy for anybody starting an "ATS is cointelpro" type thread.

Then people might have something real to speculate about.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yep, you posted one month to the day after :

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

Congratulations! You're the ATS conspiracy poster of the month

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
This is getting old... :shk:

Is every new member comming here to make accusations on a site they barely know?

I have an idea... let's institute an automatic banning policy for anybody starting an "ATS is cointelpro" type thread.

Then people might have something real to speculate about.

I'm not a new member, I was just responding to a post a few minutes to writing this one, where somebody suggested a post be removed because it was "speculation." My comment to him was, why even have this board if speculation is censored. And once speculation begins to be censored, whats the point of ever coming back here.

I have another idea too. Lets just Nuke every country that disagrees with American Foreign Policy, that would definitly be an effective way to deal with criticism.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yep, you posted one month to the day after :

I have a really bad feeling about ATS

Congratulations! You're the ATS conspiracy poster of the month

That sucks im thrown in the same boat as that guy. I guess it was inevitable that it had been posted before. Oh well. Repetition is not a foreign idea on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
"the hen has found the worm"

I repeat...

"the hen has found the worm"

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why don't the three amigos start an ATS is Part of the Conspiracy conspiracy forum all on its own, move all these threads over to it, and recommend all new or curious members go there and check out what's already been posted so they can save us all a lot of trouble and decide for themselves if they have anything new to add before taking us through the same old tired song and dance again?

Make it part of the welcome to the site or something like that.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey, there's worse company on here than whitelightwolf.

After his "initiation", he's had some very interesting posts.

On such a large and diverse board repetition is guaranteed to happen. But it's still more interesting than watching a TV rerun!

[edit on 4/12/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Roger that, KingLizard

To Update:

"The worm is now in the nest!"

I repeat ...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Do I look like a government agent to you?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
everyone knows Government Agents wear BLUE tights

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Do I look like a government agent to you?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Since the ATS staff and owners work so hard to keep ATS running smoothly............

wait........

isn't that proof

Hard working staff and smooth running board = proof we are not government agents

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Roger that, KingLizard

To Update:

I repeat ...

The nest is loaded, I repeat, the nest is loaded and i'm waiting for the launch signal.

Requesting permission for "Code Launch."

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Excellent cover guys.

"the worm has swallowed the hen"

I repeat....

"the worm has swallowed the hen"

go, go, go, go, go!!!!!!! "Code Launch" is a go!!!

[edit on 12-4-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"Code Launch" is in play.

Man I just hate when this happens, it looks bad in my reports.

Still, sometimes these things just have to be played out.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, at least this thread is more entertaining than some of the other OMG ATS IS the conspiracy! Oh, well, looks like a rewarding way for new members to pad thier points.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
"Code Launch" is in play.

Verification is in progress:

Alpha-November-Tango-Foxtrot-9er-JULIET

Please Authenticate......

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Authentication is complete. You are clear.

Carry out the orders you have been given.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I concur....

The men have been assembled..

Proceeding to the "ten-three split" bar and arcade for boilermakers.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok, I'm fairly new, and I don't give a rats tail lol if the Government reads anything I print, or follows my every move!

As for ATS in Cahoots with them lol now think of this people, I think the Government has a lot more important things to do then be on this site viewing a few thousand people!

The Government has the Aliens, the Illuminati - and their End Times Scenerio to Bring About - all too important for them, for them to mess with little old ATS People lol
Don't take that wrong now, ATS has become quite large, & well known, but please, as for the Government, which has much more sinister plans on their hands, then for them to be puttering around with us on here - I say think about what your saying!
I could see if we were all MultiMillionaires here, then maybe they might want to know what were doing with our money and what our beliefs are, that sounds much more realistic doesn't it?
I just had to give my two cents here. It's just too outlandish to think, they would give a second look to little old us! I mean think about it!
I feel ATS is Sincere, about letting us Bring forth the Truth & that they are on our side & may I add, with eyes wide open! And they are working hard to please us, just take time to talk with them will ya!
The only thing that could be going on, is that other web sites are highly jealous & envious of ATS popularity & New Look too - that they send in their evil wolves to cast them down - that's where I see a conspiracy - it's in the outter web fields! My eyes are opening
& I'm no fool!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join