It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Regard to the Post about Spanish Inn. Anunnaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
you know i love original topics on this site, BUT, This stuff about aniki.... (cant spell it) and reptiles or toids (who knows anymore) is just insane. like it has been said before on this thread, these names, places, space and stargates names all exists on T.V already. Is it safe to say then, that these retoids might be the same ones from LAND OF THE LOST??? This is how crazy this stuff gets me. ( i know ill get alot of hate mail for this but) JESUS give me a break all this babble with all the names i cant even begin to pronounce just kills me on the inside, are we that bored that you have to use these names to catch our attention. call me an ignorant but i thought an alien was JUST AND ALIEN, now we have grey and greens and whatever else you guys and girls make up. its almost like you guys are trying out for steven speilbergs new reality show about filmmaking. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, when did all this alien stuff become soo complex if you want more people to get more involved keep it simple for us . what names would we use if T.V. didn't bring em to life first???? i can almost connect every dumb name mentioned on some thread to some tv show that has been out or if it isn't a tv show its from the bible and very stretched out to say the least. i've stopped coming on her as much because of this nonsense. and the once in the blue that i do happen to think ill get lucky with something good i get this crap. even when i was younger i had the imagination to think that maybe this world has been thru the same thing over and over and over again (and i was only 10) meaning there has been a world war 3 already etc, etc. that this world has been brought down to dust only to restart again and again (Does this make me special or just another ordinary kid whos mind wondered a bit lol). And here we are thinking were soo smart cause we think we've figured out the missing link when there might not even be a missing link (who knows i sure don't claim to).
Well never ever know the truth not in our life time not our kids lifetime, not until the great flying thing comes scooping down and gives us the answer. I wanna believe in aliens as much as the next person here but GOD HELP ALL OF US if this is what were doing with our time. if u wanna prove something stop writing crap that u can pull out of ur head and start doing some real research. show me something i can touch, hold, be amazed. until then its all speculative (or Just INSANE).

mod edit: title

[edit on 13-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
show me something i can touch, hold, be amazed. until then its all speculative (or Just INSANE).

For somebody who started all these threads its hard to understand why you would say that.
This is really going to annoy you then lol, you will find if you go back and research all the history surrounding reptillians(i know it sounds crazy) it kinda makes sence, well not really but its all credible. After all, one persons theory is just aas good as the next.

Dae

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Love the rant! Keep it simple you say... OK, heres to keeping your post simple. Couldnt help myself, your capitalized words stuck out to me...

BUT LAND OF THE LOST??? JESUS JUST AN(D) ALIEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GOD HELP ALL OF US INSANE.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
haha thanks for backing me up!! But please, if you have further discussion, just comment on the Reptilian thread I started, it is not closed yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Please discuss in the preexisting thread, Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

Feel free to post your opinions there.

Thread closed

top topics

join