It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did 'the Great One see Dead Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Having been a great admirer of Jackie's, I have no trouble finding this to be totally true.
He had the largest metaphysical-occult collection in the world and was so afraid of death, his bedroom was totally covered with mirrors..

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Possible, but, highly unlikely. The president doesn't have a 'need to know' converning ebens and UFO, therefore I highly doubt he walked a comedian in. But, you never know. I say it is like a 20% chance it happened.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I heard this 20 years ago. I think its true. Why not?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by havana]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
EDIT: post deleted by member

[edit on 13-4-2006 by firebat]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by havana
I heard this 20 years ago. I think its true. Why not?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by havana]

As I remember, he was totally private, so if he was outed for going for a ride with tricky dick, it was just another way to slam his belief system..
Can you imagine a president tooling around with Jackie and being DENIED entrance into anywhere?
I would not be that officer..

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Found another link that has more information about this incident..Seems ~something~ did indeed happen in this case..
Just 2 alien believers out for a ride..

www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will go a little ahead of myself in this one and tell you that indeed this did not happen.

#1 In order to gain access to a highly secure area in the government you first
have to have security checks, back ground checks, urine, blood, lie detector tests so forth and so on. Than you are granted access only on a 'need to know'.

#2 Per orders of Brig. General on duty of the base NO ONE will be allowed past a certain point without valid authorization and or clearance. This including the president, the Queen of England and Jesus Christ himself.

#3 If you had clearance you can't just walk someone in, this is absolutly absurd.

#4 Have you ever thought that Jackie needed to do this as a publicity stunt as his career was going down? What better way than to tell people you say aliens.
#5 Unless there was a crash that I didn't know about in the Southern part of the US why in the world would the US take a dead or alive alien to Florida? They dont like to travel long distances.

#6 The US is a well oiled machine. This is why the US has been able to keep this secret for so long, this is why the US is the strongest super power in the world, they don't mess around, you think they would let a comedian in and risk disclosure? Your thinking of it on a civilian level, think military. Military cares nothing about the president, he is just another guy with a vote. The military is a self sustained machine and what they do and how they do it is like clock work. No slip ups, no oops. And the president get denied access to many things on a daily bases, he just doesn't have a 'need to know' his security clearance is only S/TS/SCI which is Secret, Top Secret and Secret Compartmilazed Information that is all.

Hope this helped you boys and girls.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't know.
I'm sure technically, that is to say in the legal sense, the president couldn't just show up to some secure location with a celebrity and walk them in.

But in this case, if President Nixon showed up w/ a secret service detail, I think it would be very hard for some lowly peon to tell the POTUS,No you're not allowed inside this location. I'm of the opinion there should be no natl security secrets kept from the POTUS. It seems unconstitutional.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
I'm sure technically, that is to say in the legal sense, the president couldn't just show up to some secure location with a celebrity and walk them in.

Probably not. But the notion that the President would somehow just be out "joyriding" without 20 Secret Service agents around him is a little hard to fathom in the first place.

But in this case, if President Nixon showed up w/ a secret service detail, I think it would be very hard for some lowly peon to tell the POTUS,No you're not allowed inside this location.

Maybe. There would probably a lot of phone calls, if nothing else. As for the peons, they're kind of trained not to let anybody through, and they'll get mightily chewed out if they do. They don't know if somebody is real or an impostor. Hard to say.

I'm of the opinion there should be no natl security secrets kept from the POTUS. It seems unconstitutional.

Once you get that high up in the government, you don't look at the Constitution in the same way. After all, it's just a document. It isn't going to physically bar you from doing something. The Consitution has to be enforced by law, and that requires police. But if you're doing stuff that is ABOVE TOP SECRET, how are they going to find out about it? Who exactly is going to arrest you? So if you withhold information from the President that you personally think he doesn't NEED TO KNOW, you may or may not be doing something illegal or unconstitutional.

The President's job is a strange one. He's really just a civilian, but he's also Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. And if he doesn't have a NEED TO KNOW some information, he might not be told. After all, the Air Force in particular has always said that UFOs do NOT represent a threat to national security. And so far, they've been right. UFOs have not been known to take any sort of hostile action against the country or the military. So they're just monitored and left alone. No threat to national security = no need for the President to know about them.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion there should be no natl security secrets kept from the POTUS. It seems unconstitutional.

In addition to Enkidu's argument, try to get in the head of someone who has given a life to service on the dark side of human nature. Many of them do not believe civilians have the understanding or the mental resolve to understand what is going on and to do the right thing.

They see themselves as YOUR savior. Do you feel better now?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm not saying I believe this story but presumeably, anyone guarding or working for one of these secret bases, is a govt employee of some type. The constitution names the president as chief executive of the federal government.

I just can't see anyone having the balls to tell him - No, you can't come in.
Like if the president just showed up at Wright Patterson and wanted to see this so called secret repository. Of course there would be massive political costs. But if the president is standing at some security checkpoint and someone is saying no, he'll go above this guy's head until someone feels the pressure and caves.

If Nixon had the interest and desire, I believe with his willpower, willingness to assert power as the president, and all his political connections he could have viewed this stuff first hand.

But that is something different than believing he took Jackie into see some preserved EBEs.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

In addition to Enkidu's argument, try to get in the head of someone who has given a life to service on the dark side of human nature. Many of them do not believe civilians have the understanding or the mental resolve to understand what is going on and to do the right thing.

Do not know what you 'see' as the dark side, would you elaborate?
The reason it makes sense to me is that JFK had skinny dipping pool parties with many females in the WH pool? And Slick could get Monica in any time day or night with no questions.
So, who decides who he can see or take anywhere?
IOW, I remember how downhill Jackie got before he died. Perhaps, as paranoid as he was known to be, he asked for something he wished he had not. He could not sleep at all or much in his last days.
And he never would admit it.
Tricky got away with Watergate a long time before he was outed..
Perhaps because I admire the character of Gleason so much, I can see how he could be trusted,,

d1k

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wayne Gretzky saw aliens?? Sorry I had to, I'm Canadian.

I also heard this story and I believe it, why would an already famous person make a claim like this? It sure wasn't for fame.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by d1k]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Wayne Gretzky saw aliens?? Sorry I had to, I'm Canadian.

I also heard this story and I believe it, why would an already famous person make a claim like this? It sure wasn't for fame.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by d1k]

ROFL, to all or most of America, he was considered the great one. Admired by billions even since his death because the whole world can see The Honeymooners. Loved him in the Minnesota Fats movie--The Hustler.
IMO, he was a very sincere believer in karma, and would never do anything to harm his, such as fabricate any story.
Perhaps I am so close to his birthday, and as a Pisces, we either swim upstream or downstream and he was a strong upstreamer..

[edit on 14-4-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Had not remembered how he quit working for a few years..
This seems to be an honest account from this writer..

billknell.tripod.com...

[edit on 14-4-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting to have a humungous metaphysical occult libary, being somewhat knowlageable about stuff like that but yet fearing death. (didn't you read the book about astral projection people doing it, found out that the worlds of the spirit are great and their is definatly life after death).

To truely know about the spirit you need to do actual exploration and experience.

I think I just descovered a unnamed condition, or mabey it is called being a armchair expert.

All of the books and crystals in the world can
not help you more then you yourself can.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Interesting to have a humungous metaphysical occult libary, being somewhat knowlageable about stuff like that but yet fearing death. (didn't you read the book about astral projection people doing it, found out that the worlds of the spirit are great and their is definatly life after death).

I know that, and I was always baffled why he could find no peace, alcohol did not do it for him as he was a heavy drinker.
Reckon he dabbled on the dark side and got so freaked out he bought a library that rivals the Vatican..
That is the only thing that makes sense to me but he should have known books are not the answer..perhaps--hellhounds on his trail?
All his comedic talent was to keep from crying?
At least now he sees there was nothing to fear.

new topics

top topics

join