It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I got chipped.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Honestly, why would the government care enough to take the time, effort, and money to implant a chip in an average, middle class American?

Seems a bit daft to me.

~MFP

Why would they care? I donno, why would COck Suckers cared to take my DNA last summer when i got arrested in Scotland for minor violations which didnt even bring me to court.

i donno, its all abit strange, then i got arrested in fooking Newcastle few month later for something i didnt even commit, YET they took my DNA sample once again and this time put it in ENGLISH database. So im now in English AND Scottishih database, thats just great, they probably passed all the info to NSA and other parties.

Why would they do that, why collect DNA on everyone the cops come in touch with, maybe its a new pork hobby?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why would they care? I donno, why would COck Suckers cared to take my DNA last summer when i got arrested in Scotland for minor violations which didnt even bring me to court.

i donno, its all abit strange, then i got arrested in fooking Newcastle few month later for something i didnt even commit, YET they took my DNA sample once again and this time put it in ENGLISH database. So im now in English AND Scottishih database, thats just great, they probably passed all the info to NSA and other parties.

Why would they do that, why collect DNA on everyone the cops come in touch with, maybe its a new pork hobby?

That's actually a very common practice. Based on your language, I'm assuming you aren't familiar with STR and PCR DNA technology. The FBI, Scotland Yard, etc. all have databases of 13 common short tandem repeat (STR) sequences which they can use in court to compare one person to another with almost 99% accuracy. I don't see the harm in them taking a DNA sample from you. I could just as easily walk past you, pluck a hair from your head, and have a sample, too. Or even just rub my hand across your arm. The dead skin and oils on your skin would contain DNA molecules with the STR sequence in them.

There's no harm or foul in the law enforcement officers having a DNA sample of yours. It's not like they can clone you or anything like that. The most they can do is sequence it, put it in the database, and in the future when you commit a crime, considering you've alread committed one, they can take another sample and compare it to a sample at the scene and say "Yep, this is the guy."

~MFP

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yeah, it can never hurt to go to a doctor and get a scan, who knows what it is, I mean, if could just be a sore, or it could be this:

new topics

<< 1   >>

join