It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP on Techtv's Unscrewed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was watching Unscrewed last night and this guy named Jerry Smith was talking about the HAARP antenna array in Alaska.At the end of the interview he mentioned that the shuttle might have been affected by a HAARP test that was conducted while the shuttle was returning to earth.www.jerryesmith.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
cool. Thats very interesting stuff, good job

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Columbia was indeed brought down by a Scalar strike, but it orginated from China. This was confirmed to my by certain USAF personnel.

The SARS outbreak was the US retaliation to this.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
what TV station airs this show ?? I Have Never Heard Of Techtv. this is some interesting stuff and now i am interested in watching the show

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Columbia was indeed brought down by a Scalar strike, but it orginated from China. This was confirmed to my by certain USAF personnel.

Seriously? Well, I mean about the SARS bit. I had read long ago about the Chinese scalar strike, but this is the first I've heard of SARS being linked as retaliation.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Tealc i get Techtv through my Time Warner digital cable company.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

DR,
I heard a small bit about this. I have no doubt that it's true since I also heard SARS being specific in it's "design" to effect chinese people.

Just wondering if you thought anything might happen in the up coming launch in China?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

dr. I had no idea you had any confirmation from such a source. I guess I should pay more attention. I suspected as much when the photos of the craft reportedly being hit by a huge eletrical bolt the day of the incident were immediatly forgotten about.

Also, I monitored a suspicious communication spoken in French but with middle eastern or Asian accents (which I could not understand) picked up by a local VHF ham repeater by mistake during and just after the shuttle was destroyed.

Also, I still believe the North east blackout to be result of such an attack. Remember the base reflectivity radar readings we viewed that you said could be an exhaust signature? Backtracking it, its my opinion, it resulted due south of the Fla Keys..ie Cuba. Castro has had no problems hosting Soviet weaponry in the past.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To clarify for those abroad...

TechTV is a cable station...not the name of the show...

Unscrewed is the name of the program...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is the best evidence publicly available that SARS was a targetted bioweapon...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as something happening during the upcoming Chinese launch, I dont know... we already sent a very powerful message with SARS... taking thier spacecraft down may be unnecessary and would cause undue strain in the US/Chinese relationship.

Unless there is evidence of some other purpose behind the launch....

top topics

join