It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Question From Common Sense.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello, I usually don’t make posts that refer to 9/11 instead I post in others posts that seem relevant to what I am looking for.

I figured I would try something today and see what happens. I have had some questions on 9/11 that seen to never be answered in anything that I have looked at, considering the official story though.

Anyway here are my few questions that I would like someone to answer.
((Questions will be in bold, just in case someone don’t want to hear my jibber.))

Questions.

Can you tell my exactly why WTC 1 2 and 7 fell?

I will give my own insight of this question here.

No time in man's history has a steel structure ever fell due to fire.

FEMA's own report stated this:

The best hypothesis [fire/debris-damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 5)

They didn't even go near WTC 7 in the report, so we can leave that out for now.

In case we say the jets did it, I will state this.

When the towers were built they were built to withstand multiple jet impacts of a 707 back then. Not 1 multiple.

The jets and fuel.

The jets supposively hit the towers at 540 mph and supposively ALL the fuel went into the towers.

www.webelements.com...
Steel will melt at a point of 1538 °C (2800 °F)

news.bbc.co.uk...
Jet fuel will burn at its highest temperature at about 800 degrees C (1472 F).

As mentioned above what brought down WTC 1 and 2?

Ok you’re going to say fire, fine although the FEMA report states otherwise. But we will say fire for sake of argument.

The Windsor tower in Spain burned for over 24 hrs and didn't fall.

Partially collapsed and all.

Not only that, but according to reports, the fires got so hot that it turned the steel of this building to a very bright red color. It was able to be seen in the middle of the day.

WTC7?

Now we get into the thick of things, remember no jet hit this building, ok yaya we will say it was partially destroyed due to the WTC falling on it. I donno, what happened to the Verizon building, The Marriott, and other buildings that were no more than 40ft from the WTC???

Why did Silverstein say in a PBS documentary that the best thing to do was "Pull It"?

Why was there a broadcast over the FDNY Fire radio from the 79th floor that said we only need 2 hoses to knock out the small pockets of fire?(BTW, This tape as been deemed classified.)

Why is it that the planes were only filled about 20% capacity???

Even though on an average day it would be 80% filled? Thinking about this, if they filled planes 20% full I wonder how any of these airlines stay in business.

Where are the 2 planes from the Pentagon and PA Crashes??

Pentagon:

According to Official reports the plane just vaporized into nothing because it was smashed into the building at 550mph.

Why did the plane leave such neat grass on the lawn and it supposedly skidded into the wall at the pentagon?

Why was there only a 16 ft hole neatly carved into at least 3 rings of the pentagon?

(A typical 767 is about 40ft high, 124 ft wide.)

Why is it that the FBI came in and took the videos from the Citgo gas station at the pentagon, the Hotel near the Pentagon and the traffic camera footage near the Pentagon and never got released?

Why is it that the images we seen on TV of the plane hitting the pentagon stated 9/12/01 and not 9/11/01 and looked to be in the afternoon/evening?

PA Crash.

Why is it that in the beginning when the plane crashed shortly after the NTSB stated the plane was vaporized, then later said they had most of Flight 93 put together?

Why is it said that the plane went straight down on a 90degree angle, and eye witnesses stated over and over and over again that the plane did more than just drop out of the sky?

Why is it that they said there were heroes on that plane and phone calls were made?

(In actuality in 01 the phone service for cell’s weren't as advanced as it is now.)

Why is it that Ed Felts 911 call never got released to the general public, then later they gagged the 9/11 coordinator about ever speaking about it?

((Call From Ed Felt: My name is felt I am on flight 93 the plane has been hijacked..... This is not a hoax....... I see white smoke.... *the line goes dead about here*. The call lasted about 90 seconds.)))

If the plane dropped out of the sky like the government stated, why was there a debris field almost 8 miles away?

If there was a plane in PA that crashed, why is it that most people couldn't even recognize a plane?

There was nothing remotely resembling a plane to the typical outlines of a plane that crash. You know, tail section, wings, body parts, luggage and so on. The crater was only 10 ft deep and about 20 ft wide. Going on earlier stated an airplane is 124ft wide and about 40ft high.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 4/12/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hmm no comments.

Nobody answer any answers for me?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

When the towers were built they were built to withstand multiple jet impacts of a 707 back then. Not 1 multiple.

Not really.

The ability to withstand any impact from an airliner was never intentionally designed into the structure.

Nor was there any analysis that ever indicated thatthe buildings were capable of withstanding multiple impacts.

As for the Windsor tower building.

Go back and look at that picture closely.

unlike the WTC buildings, the core of the Windsor tower buildng was built with concrete columns and slabs. It is quite clear in that photo.

The outer part of the building, built with steel columns, collapsed, also quite obvious in the photo.

As for the temperature of the combustion of the fuel and the temperature at which steel loses its strength, do we really have to go over this again for the umteenth time? Let's just say you are wrong and be done with it.

new topics

join