It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwood!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The biblical Wormwood is thought by many to be an asteroid or meteor, that crashes into the earth's oceans and poisons the water. Some think it's a reference to Planet X or Nibiru. Folks, both of those definitions are wrong. It is NOT an actual rock or star or planet, but an angelic being in some kind of moving contrivance, such as an UFO. In fact, it says in Revelation that it's a huge falling star, which translates for our purposes to A MASSIVE MOTHERSHIP.

You need to take into consideration that whenever the biblical texts refer to falling stars, that it is almost immediately confirmed that this falling star is a fallen angel! When it's a meteor, the texts say it's a rock or stone. But when it's a falling star, it's an angelic being of fallen nature.

So, mark your calendars. If you're around still when this event transpires, expect to see a massive mothership crashing into the ocean (provided it's filmed and released to the public, that is).

Mod Edit: CAPITILIZED title

[edit on 12-4-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It is also speculated to be a poor understood witness of a Nuclear bomb explosion...

But you are right... Most of the "stars" in the bible are usally refering to a loved one that passed, or an Angel...

I will keep my eyes peeled... and I think a huge mothership would at least have some video as it would travel the planets orbit before hitting the ocean (assuming they enter atmosphere as we do)

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That is OK, we could offer them a free meal from McDonalds.

I don't know how you came up with this, but wouldn't it be a better approch to just expect 'something' from the sky? Then, when and if it idoes happen, you could connect the dots in your mind and say "Oh, THAT must be Workwood".

If this prophesy is to come true, you learn it in order to recognise it when it does happen, not to try and figure it out before it happens.

If it ends up being up being a mothership from mars, then you could say it is workwood, but if it ends up being a comet, you may miss its connection to the prophesy.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
True, but then what I did was look very very carefully at the surrounding texts. Wormwood is from chapter 8 of Revelation. The very next thing that transpires (in Revelation 9) is an angel falls to earth with the key to the Bottomless Pit. It's possible this angel was from the mothership in chapter 8. This could be a further description of what is transpiring in Revelation 8. If you read those two chapters and consider the falling stars are spacecraft with occupants, the whole event begins to take on mammoth proportions. In addition, it sounds as if a battle is transpiring in the space above our planet, between the angelic races and that the fallen ones are losing as indicated by the crashing of their mothership. Then again, the ship may not be destroyed, and in fact, may be deliberately diving into the ocean and poisoning the water, but that's conjecture.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 13-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
(also for clarification and possible further definition of what is transpiring: when it mentions the great mountain burning with fire that crashes into the ocean in Revelation 8 (the same chapter as Wormwood), it may be ALSO further describing Wormwood. The reason I say this is because in the biblical, hindu and sumerian texts, the ziggurats and pyramids were also called mountains, holy mountains, and etc. In my latest e-book, which is currently under construction, Enki's E.ABZU is described as a floating, flying, talking and roaring "throne", which is a tangled web beyond understanding and is made entirely of various metals: gold on the outside, silver on the inside, with blue decorative or symbollic designs. This was the prototype for all subsequent ziggurats and pyramids, although the earth-based ones, could not fly or float or give advice or roar. It would also explain why the egyptians ended up writing on the walls of their edifices: the walls could then give advice like Enki's E.ABZU! )

[edit on 12-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wormwood is more than likely either a really huge meteor...or the Cassini satellite...that's powered by a Nuclear Battery.

Think about it...if a radioactive battery was to crash into the Ocean...it would contaminate immense amounts of water, fish, and other food sources in the Oceans of the World.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree that it has to contain some type of chemicals that not only poison the water but turn it red! But the texts specifically refer to angelic beings in this regard, and would therefore indicate an angelic being or beings, operating a flying contrivance of massive proportions. It's a massive mothership that poisons the water.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wormwood is the main ingredient in Absinthe which is available almost everywhere except the U.S.

A possible explanation for seeing these types of things would be the same reason Van Gough made paintings like starry night etc. Because wormwood makes you hallucinate. however it can be poisonous as well.

Wormwood is hallucinogenic and potentially lethal in high doses. Speaking of which all this talk makes me want to have a couple of shots out of my half empty bottle.

There are like180 different species most of which are used in gardens, food, decor, drinks, and even bug repellant through out the ages.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The only indication that the name has bearing on the rest of meaning is that it tastes bitter and makes water undrinkable. Does wormwood, the substance, turn water red? Interesting note that it is used in bug repellants, when the very next chapter goes on to describe locust beings coming out of the pit. Dunno if there's a relation to the two events in that regard, or not.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That's it! That's the drug I've been talking about in my thread re: "Astronauts: liars or not". I speculate that we are being drugged. Disclosure has already happened and nobody cares. Whatever drug we are being given needs some major tweaking 'cause this is not much fun.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by highhorse313]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Dude, I think you're ON Wormwood

(For those who don't understand: www.erowid.org... )

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Dude, I think you're ON Wormwood

(For those who don't understand: www.erowid.org... )

Who me?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not sure how accurate Wiki is here but:

On occasion, Chornobyl has been translated controversially to mean simply "wormwood" (which most commonly refers to Artemisia absinthium), with consequent apocalyptic associations, that spread as far as Poland before Serge Schmemann of the New York Times published "Chernobyl Fallout: Apocalyptic Tale", July 25, 1986. The article quoted an unnamed "prominent Russian writer" as claiming the Ukrainian word for wormwood was chernobyl.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Actually there does exist a comet that someone named Wormwood. Still in it's orbit I believe.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Looked it up in an ukranian translator, from english to ukranian. here's the results:
wormwood полин, чорнобиль;гіркота, прикрість
[wormwood polyn, chornobyl';hirkota, prykrist' ]

(emphasis mine)

lingresua.tripod.com...

Interesting, although it doesn't account for the rest of the information, such as the fact the thing is falling to the earth from outer space.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

Actually there does exist a comet that someone named Wormwood. Still in it's orbit I believe.

You can't discount the rest of the information in the passage, however. It doesn't make sense to remove just the word and the theory that it's a meteor or comet, without reading the information the thing is embedded in, which indicates angelic beings are involved. Of coruse, I believe angelic beings are physical extra-terrestrials and interdimensional, spiritual beings.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by godservant
That is OK, we could offer them a free meal from McDonalds.

I don't know how you came up with this, but wouldn't it be a better approch to just expect 'something' from the sky? Then, when and if it idoes happen, you could connect the dots in your mind and say "Oh, THAT must be Workwood".

If this prophesy is to come true, you learn it in order to recognise it when it does happen, not to try and figure it out before it happens.

If it ends up being up being a mothership from mars, then you could say it is workwood, but if it ends up being a comet, you may miss its connection to the prophesy.

True, but then what I did was look very very carefully at the surrounding texts. Wormwood is from chapter 8 of Revelation. The very next thing that transpires (in Revelation 9) is an angel falls to earth with the key to the Bottomless Pit. It's possible this angel was from the mothership in chapter 8. This could be a further description of what is transpiring in Revelation 8. If you read those two chapters and consider the falling stars are spacecraft with occupants, the whole event begins to take on mammoth proportions. In addition, it sounds as if a battle is transpiring in the space above our planet, between the angelic races and that the fallen ones are losing as indicated by the crashing of their mothership. Then again, the ship may not be destroyed, and in fact, may be deliberately diving into the ocean and poisoning the water, but that's conjecture.

More or less I too agree with this, but I'm still not sure exactly what wormwood means. I don't think it refers to a ufo etc. It is more than that I believe.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Wormwood is the main ingredient in Absinthe which is available almost everywhere except the U.S.

A possible explanation for seeing these types of things would be the same reason Van Gough made paintings like starry night etc. Because wormwood makes you hallucinate. however it can be poisonous as well.

Wormwood is hallucinogenic and potentially lethal in high doses. Speaking of which all this talk makes me want to have a couple of shots out of my half empty bottle.

There are like180 different species most of which are used in gardens, food, decor, drinks, and even bug repellant through out the ages.

I believe this to be more correct, that wormwood is like the spice in Dune etc., it is the substance that takes you to the next level and chemical substances can do this to a limited degree.

But wormwood should be more than this and no chemical elixir is a substitute for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
denythestatusquo,

Care to share your theory? I'd love to hear your viewpoint on it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I believe this to be more correct, that wormwood is like the spice in Dune etc., it is the substance that takes you to the next level and chemical substances can do this to a limited degree.

But wormwood should be more than this and no chemical elixir is a substitute for it.

Okay, this theory is not making alot of sense to me. It requires believing only one thing in the entire chapter, that being the word "Wormwood." How can you believe in the concept of "Wormwood" in the chapter, and not consider the rest of the material?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join