It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awful Truth About General Wesley Clark

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by griffx
I cannot see myself voting for Howard Dean for anything. I still haven't seen anything that makes me think he can spur the economic recovery, let alone fight the war on terror. I am not a huge fan of W, or any of the other Dems, either.

We have 200,000,000 people in this country, so why is this bunch of needledicks our only choice? Can;t we do better?

Dean is as intelligent and articulate as any of them. He just so happens to NOT, to the best of my research, be bought/owned like the rest of them. If anyone could prove otherwise, I'd be glad to look at your research. I've never voted for a Democrat, but this whole thing transcends partisan politics.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I cannot see myself voting for Howard Dean for anything. I still haven't seen anything that makes me think he can spur the economic recovery, let alone fight the war on terror. I am not a huge fan of W, or any of the other Dems, either.

We have 200,000,000 people in this country, so why is this bunch of needledicks our only choice? Can;t we do better?

"cynics know the cost of everything and the value of nothing"-Oscar Wilde

watch your language

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by darkwraith]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwraith

"cynics know the cost of everything and the value of nothing"-Oscar Wilde

watch your language

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by darkwraith]

Dean is a fiscal conservative. Can you think of anything the United States needs more at this very moment? I can't. He's probably one of the only candidates who would work for ending the Iraqi occupation, also. (he's not soft on defense, etiher.)

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

<< 1  2   >>

join