It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awful Truth About General Wesley Clark

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Clark is one scary mofo... If he were to get in the office, we'd be more doomed than if we stuck with Shrub! And that's saying ALOT!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I saw one of his speeches and he was going on and on about calling American people to service. If he gets into office dont be suprised when he reinstates the draft.

I was wondering since he jumped boats if this could be a stategy to take votes away from the democrats. If doesnt not get nominated, which I think he wont and runs on his owm platform that he could stir things up in the election.

All the canidates look weak to me for the next election, except for Carol Braun. That would be something if a black women were to get elected.

That's a nice thought, but in all honesty, she doesn't have a chance because she doesn't have the support of the machine or the resources.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Clark is one scary mofo... If he were to get in the office, we'd be more doomed than if we stuck with Shrub! And that's saying ALOT!!!

Right again, Gaz.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ill # my pants the day I see a womasn in the oval office who isnt on her knees for the prez.......

I dont think well ever get a chick, not in my lifetime, nor in the future. Disturbing as it may seem.....

It seems from what I am seeing, none of the Democrats are producing a candidate that will actually be able to challange Bush. None of them are really standing out and giving the loud, table rattling rhetoric thats gonna impress the sheep into voting. Unless some unfortunate scandal or massive unrest occurs before the next election, Shrub might stay in. This is reminding mme of the 96 election, where Dole was the republican runner, and didnt have ashot, republicans could produce anything remotely comnepetitive.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know the tune folks..

I am the very model of a former NATO general,
I'm anti war, four star commander and i'm also liberal,
I proudly went to vietnam, i am tested and i ambattle scarred,
Unlike that guy from texas who was hiding in the national guard

I know Herzegovnia and i'll spell it because i'm clever too
I'll tell you that is something George W could never do
My military knowledge is superior and so astute
Unlike the current president i own my very own flight suit

I am the perfect candidate, as you can see i've got it all
Although i've stated my positions on the issues not at all all,
In short in matters economic, national and liberal...
I am the very model of positions that are general.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
By the way, the tune to that is from the Pirates of Penzance and the tune is...

I Am The Very Model of a Modern Major-General

[Edited on 24-10-2003 by Nerdling]

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
He's not-presidential material. He was never selected for that. He's a VP setup. It adds military credibility to the democratic ticket. The days of a president/general are over. The American public no longer buys the "hero in uniform" product.
He will make a good VP canidate under Dean though...its gives the Democrats the strongest position they could have. Neither one are insiders. Dean is courting the students and young people. At the convention Gephart and Kerry will swing the unions behind him and Clark will carry the disenfranchised military and moderate republicans.
It just might work...until the next "terrorist" attack

There is no govenor anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Clark is a plant for the controllers. Kerry - the chosen one's - candidacy has proven to be too weak in Dean's surprising wake. With Clark, they they think they can trounce Dean. And with the 'good' general, they have their man on both sides. So, it wouldn't matter who won. HE'S A FRAUD!!!

I swear, I have NEVER voted for a Democrat in my life, but, at this point, because of the wickedness at play, IF I had to vote today, it would be for HOWARD DEAN. And truly (in my head) the jury's still out.

Here's a scenario that popped into my head after Clark announced his candidacy: The smart money sez, Dean asks Clark to be his running mate. No one in the field could beat that combination. Clark accepts. With alterior motives, of course.

[FROCK what the mainstream media sez about Dean's chances!!!! IT BU#!!!! They are saying that to DOWNPLAY his serious grassroots popularity!! THE POWERS THAT BE ARE TERRIFIED OF HIM! That goes for Dems and Repubs alike!]

Ok, following me?.... No big terrorist event occurs and Bush loses the general election. Dean and Clark take office.
THE COUS DE TAT
At some point early into his first term, Dean either has a tragic "accident" that takes his life, dies from "illness" or is straight assassinated by "Al-Qaida extremists," no doubt. Clark advances to the presidency as did LBJ. And he names HILLARY KLINTON AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT. Then, Clark resigns after his first term and hands the reigns of power over to the DRAGONLADY. And there ya go, Skadi, that is how Amerikka lands it's first female president.

This scenario could very well play out. Unless Dean recognizes Clark for the WOLF in sheep's clothes that he is.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Clark is an opportunist.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Clark is an opportunist.

At the very least, Col.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Colonel is a Rage MACHINE baby!!!!! What Clark brings to the table is a guarenteed republican victory...

I will bet $100.00 right now to any and all takers that Bush wins the election next year, barring a catastrophe like he gets busted for something terrible or, in other words, the TRUTH comes out... These guys are ALL crooked to one degree or another, Bush, Clark Dean, Kenedey ALL of them... I don't think it's possible to climb that high up the ladder without "cutting deals" that cut away your values and integrity...

Clark has muddied the waters that Dean was surfing straight to the Whitehouse on.

He has managed to effectively split the party into three camps. This reminds me of the debacle "Big ears" H. Ross Perot caused when he got in the middle between Bush Sr. and Clinton in 90... Only this time Clark is stealing the moderate Democrats and some of the independants away from Dean...

It'll be GHWB Jr. in 2004 for sure, barring the aformentioned potential disasters...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I will bet $100.00 right now to any and all takers that Bush wins the election next year, barring a catastrophe like he gets busted for something terrible or, in other words, the TRUTH comes out... m...

Former CIA analysts just spoke before the Senate Intelligence Committe yesterday saying they wants someone's head for the traitorous Bush admin leak of the CIA covert operative.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Springer- I don't know how much stock you put in MA's 1-800-Psychic network, but he's said that Bush won't be re-elected and there actually may not be a general presidential election next year.

If I mis-read his statment, someone correct me.

Personally, I believe shrub will get re-elected, re: DieBold Electronic Fraud, and Hillary will take the 2008. But by then this country will be shambles...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bush = Current Prez
Clark = Strong leader, smart, may lose becauses he's a bit right wing.
Hilary = Isn't ready, wont win anyway because she's a female.
Kerry = Gets the common vote, he's a vietnam vet and relatively smart.
Dean = The intellecual vote, wont win because he's an intellectual. Smart people = Baaaad.
Gephardt = a whiter shade of pale.
Rev. Sharpton = Reverend...enough said.
Liebermann = One foot in the grave, dreidels for brains too.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I put ZERO stock in MA's little predictions... They are the result of an overactive mind sipping on fine whisky and exercising itself on the fantastic...

There will most definately be a general election and, barring any unforseen catastrophe, Bush will be re-elected...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Springer,

nice work, I couldn't have called it better myself if I tried.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The fact that such a brilliant film maker and writer as Michael Moore supports Clark is suspect.

Perhaps Moore is a Clintonite and is protecting the them so Hillary can run in 2008.

After all, Michael Moore encouraged voters to choose Ralph Nader which contributed to the Bush Big Brother society of today.

The fact that so many corrupt things happened on election day ultimately sealed Gore's doom.

But for Moore to select Wesley Clark this early after he waffled on the war, and praised Bush makes me think that our heroe Michael Moore has other interests at stake than the ones he claims to believe in.

VOTE HOWARD DEAN

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

VOTE HOWARD DEAN

Unfortunately, I concur.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I cannot see myself voting for Howard Dean for anything. I still haven't seen anything that makes me think he can spur the economic recovery, let alone fight the war on terror. I am not a huge fan of W, or any of the other Dems, either.

We have 200,000,000 people in this country, so why is this bunch of needledicks our only choice? Can;t we do better?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
As a public service, here are links to a number of articles describing the real Wesley Clark, and it ain't pretty. He's a four-star general on account of his commanding ability to kiss the asses of those above him, probably his only skill when you consider what some of his military colleagues have to say (see the CounterPunch articles), and the man is clearly a pathological egomaniac. If any of you have seen his appearances in different settings (during NATO press conferences, giving testimony to Congress, etc.), one can't fail to be struck by the arrogance and pomposity of this twit, who appears on any scene like a pasha, accompanied by a huge entourage of underlings nervously setting the stage and dusting the seats for his genteel derriere in advance of his grand entrance. Can you imagine this man on the White House throne? It makes King George II look mighty appealing by comparison.

www.dissidentvoice.org...

This article is a storehouse of links to other articles.

Everybody should read this article about Clark!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join