It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any updates on Icke?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Was he not impressed that he had a forum dedicated to just him?

Was he not a fan of the Houston Oilers columbia blue color of his forum?

Will he return someday?

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Was he not a fan of the Houston Oilers columbia blue color of his forum?

Wait....I'm a getting a message from playing my C.D. backwards...

It's not the right shade of blue, it's not giving him power to defeat ignorance and proove to us his claims! He will return once the shade of blue is right.

Of course the C.D. could in fact be lying to me...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord has just posted an update
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
quite frankly.... I think it's sad that David Icke is shedding ATS (pardon the pun).

I think he used ATS as a promotional tool. I mean, a WHOLE forum!? I bet just by having a forum on ATS, the David Icke awareness went through the roof, and as long as his reptile dvds/books keep on selling, I'm sure he has no intention of actually becoming a contributing member of this fantastic community.

for shame.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If icke wanted it as a promotional forum, then he'd be very active in it, not inactive, I'd think. I have no idea what is preventing him from posting, but it could be any number of things, he might have other commitments that are holding him up for right now, he could have problems with his internet access, etc. Notice that the overlord didn't say, in that update, that icke has said 'no, i don't want a forum', just that he's not active in it, yet.

JAK

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Just a reminder that there is a David Icke Special coming up on Net Talk UK Radio and Ross is asking for members to submit any questions they might like asked over here.

Jak

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
How come the ATS David Icke forum has disappeared? Any comments from admin welcomed.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This must be highly embarrassing for ATS.

On his own web site he says:

Just a quick one. I have had a number of emails recently asking if various website forum contributors using the name 'David Icke' are me. The answer is no in every case. I don't communicate that way so anyone using the name David Icke in forums etc. are definitely not me

all the best,

David

So there's your answer folks, looks like the great man doesn't use forums.

Can't blame him really

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow, that's kinda heavy.

Any thoughts from the top?

I wonder if Icke got a little scared reading some of the commentary in the Icke threads and bailed out.

Peace

edit: That certainly doesn't mean that he was never in touch with ATS though. He seems to be just refering to his name being used on any forum in general.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Dr Love]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I wonder if Icke got a little scared reading some of the commentary in the Icke threads and bailed out.

I can't imagine the guy being scared of much to be honest. IMO he is one of the bravest and hardest working people on the planet.

I also think he can smell a rat a mile off, which IMO is why he doesn't want to deal with ATS.

Just a hunch.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We negotiated the "David Icke" forum through his technology consultant and webmaster.

They first approach us asking for advice and possible collaboration in redesigning their website.

We had an effective agreement to bring David to ATS for a unique opportunity to interact directly with him. But as the days, weeks, and months wore on with no input from David, we first disabled the forum, and recently removed it.

Given this performance and lack of communication, I doubt we'll be open to considering this again.

Sorry folks. It could have been interesting.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It could have indeed been interesting. Given the somewhat skeptical nature of some of us herein, especially after (whispering quietly)SERPO, he may not have thought his ideas could withstand the examination that would surely have occurred. Ohwell, regrets for what might have been. It would have been interesting.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Meh. This is more of a loss for Icke than for us, honestly.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Meh. This is more of a loss for Icke than for us, honestly.

Can't see that myself. Anyhow.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
alex jones > david icke

Hey davy remember when you were saying you were the son of god? ahh Trio rawks.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Maybe at the time to David it seemed a great PR idea, as his lectures, books are very interesting, but maybe, just maybe he underestimated ATS.
Saw how this site strips things to the bone, and realised that it may tarnish his career, a bad PR move....

Just a thought, i do find his research and idea's interesting, but i'm not fully convinced as there is many versions of what he says out there.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by horusthechorus
Can't see that myself.

Because this is a huge venue for Icke. People that think that Prince Charles is a baby-eating shapeshifting lizzard-man from another dimension don't usually get too many places to really talk about their ideas. Over on the 'official' david icke forum, peopel were talking about coming on to ATS and distrupting things, so ATS doesn't really gain that much, in terms of say, membership, by having Icke come here. It definitly would've been great for our membership though, it would've been exciting. But for ATS as an entity, meh.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
From the looks of it, ATS hasn't really been talking to Mr Icke himself, but his webmaster instead.

At least we have confirmation that David Icke doesn't post on forums, so that puts an end to the "will he? - wont he?" saga.

Looking forward to his new TV show though, should make those Icke haters rethink a few things

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
His new show will be called "The man who was right"

Cool huh?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
ok , a couple of points which dont seem to have been adressed :

right the basic situation presented is , to paraphrase " ATS decided that having david icke on ats would be a good idea , so sent out an invite , the reply that cam back from > was positive and encouraging - so our skeptic overlord sets the wheels in motion , by now talking to ickes tech guy / web master -- NOT icke directly , and we then got a ats david icke forum -- to which icke has apperaed -- and now we are told that icke ` does not do web forums ` so presumably will not be coming ever "

my first reaction is WTF ????? , does the left hand know what the right is doing over at icke world ?????

why the heck did ickes web master say yes -- and go through all the motions , if icke has a " no web forums " policy ????

surely his staff would know about this policy ??

the entire think stinks worse than a rotting reptilian
, IMHO

I THINK SOME ONE AT ICKE VILLE IS TAKING THE PISS

just my 0.02groats

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join