It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual Motion! Electrical Power from Nothing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
Here's a few tips to remember the game of Thermodynamics:
1. You have to play the game (every action has energy)
2. However, you can't win at the game (every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so you never get "more" energy on one side than the other)
3. Heck, you can't even break even - except on a very cold day (every time an action is performed, some energy is lost to an outside source, such as heat - the exception is at absolute zero, where the mass has no energy to lose, and so nothing would be lost to an outside source)
4. But it never gets that cold. (remember, every action has energy - and so no actions can happen at absolute zero without something giving them energy to do that action)

I know much about Thermodynamics, and I'll have to agree with you on that level. But, I'm going to adress a huge point. Yarium, this is what we think we know. Remember, the Illuminati control the government, who control the public, and most likely private schools. This is what we were taught. If something as advanced as vacuum energy did exist, the Illuminati wouldn't want us to know about it in the first place, which could be the explanation of the government discarding this guy's project.

Remember, we're conspiracy theorists. We don't trust the government

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
People like Bill Gates will be more than happy to fund such a project.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Then someone needs to let the guy know about this then, aye?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
I know much about Thermodynamics, and I'll have to agree with you on that level. But, I'm going to adress a huge point. Yarium, this is what we think we know. Remember, the Illuminati control the government, who control the public, and most likely private schools. This is what we were taught. If something as advanced as vacuum energy did exist, the Illuminati wouldn't want us to know about it in the first place, which could be the explanation of the government discarding this guy's project.

Remember, we're conspiracy theorists. We don't trust the government

Whoa...When did I post that? Yarium's right. Free energy is impossible. Any reputable scientist will tell you the same. You cannot gain energy from nothing. It just doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's hard to put judgement on PM machines and technologies. Even in the scientific world it's seems that everyone that evaluates these units always forget the simplistic. The simple is that there is no way to know sometime if a machine is only using one source or multiple. As human's we do not live in a vacuum and even that has energy in it. We live in a environment that is full of waves(solar, tv, radio, low level radiation) surrounded by one big ass magnetic field that is protecting us for solar storms and ion particles from space. That field in itself is energy. Sometimes I wonder if many unit don't tap into it like a primer for the function of a engine. You cannot make energy but sure as hell can modify it. It's just to find out how and what energy. Energy is easy to find it's the conversion that is hard.

At one time they said that nothing can go beyond the speed of light now they say that is not true. Well look at a wormhole it's gravity is so great that light cannot escape it. Hence if gravity is a type of energy wave would it not have to move faster then light to capture it.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yarium

Actually Physicists are now proving that there is such thing as zero point energy and more and more physicists aren't ignoring it anymore.

the rules of thermodynamics are changing. they have already broken them several times

there is a lecture on google video about it.
if i can find the video again ill post it...
they have actually proved that it works.

ill keep looking for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit

Second off, do you think our government(or any other for that matter) would want its citizens to have "free power" since the cost Im sure would be next to nothing? With "free power" the masses would become lazier for sure and the govt. doesnt want that.
[edit on 12-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

Who cares with free power we CAN be lazy. Think about it with all the advances in technology, most of our jobs would be obsolete with free everlasting energy. Energy is what our whole little currency system is all about anyways. With free energy you could make a machine that makes a machine that does anything and it would cost nothing.

The reason we dont have it is control. Right now the people with the power are also some of the most wealthy. Without a NEED for energy there is no NEED for money and therefore the rich and powerful would be on the same level as anyone else. If they are livin it up by playin the game then they want the game to go on.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
delete me

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It would re-evalute our economic method that is for sure.

By why should we be the slave of the rich for no greater reason then birth right sure it's not intelligence or know how that put them there.

The price of products would drop like a tonne of bricks because what is the major expenditure of all production is energy. If that would happen then it would trully be the smartest and the wise that would make the most. Access to knowledge would come down as well, hence more people will be able to be educated at higher level some that in the past would not have access. Transportation prices will fall like mad allowing more travel to people to diversify and no longuer be slaves to the city.

PS. Just because we won't be using oil as a fuel does not mean we will not need oil. We also need oil for plastics and by products.

But it's time to knock off a peg to some of these rich bastards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join