It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ST. LOUIS MAN CLAIMS RUSH LIMBAUGH AFFAIR (Breaking Hard, ho ho...)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A 46 year old music store owner from the St. Louis area, Elliot Sanders, is claiming that while a college student at Southeast Missouri University in 1971, he had an affair with Rush Limbaugh. Sanders claims that he and Limbaugh, the well known talk radio star, had an affair that went on for about 3 months in the fall of 1971...

sianews.com...
Could this be why Rush keeps getting divorced?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the least. We all know that many repugnants are just repressed and in the closet.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Now, now Col. God don't like ugly!

I always wondered why Limbaugh went through so many wives, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Damm. All the skeletons are starting to pour out of limbaugh's closet. First a drug addict now a homosexual? Man it must suck being rush right about now.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He should never have been such a blowhard!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Man sucks to be Rush. I never liked him anyway. Rush is a racist hyporcit facist. He degrades blacks and liberals, now there is a differance from demonizing and degrading. He does both now that I think of it. He's addicted to drugs and he demonzied drug addicts. If he turns out to be gay he is the BIGGEST hypocrit on this planet.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That's why his fall is OH SO hard.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
lmao I love this. Rush is such a bastard, and now he's the least popular conservative fascist out there? Ooooh man this is funny. So much for the "Rush regime" which was predicted by a certain kid in my class.(bigo ring a bell, anyone?). It's good to be a non-fan.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah I remember him that lousy racist pig.

Rush to me is the guy who won't help someone if they are liberal. Like if he had a heartattack and Alan Colmes gave him CPR (Like Colmes would) Rush would blame Colmes for not doing it fast enough. Man all Rush needs now is for a claim that he is realy black!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
bizarre.

1) Sanders is a 14 year old kid in college.
2) Rush had an affair with a underage boy (never mind it was of the same sex)

Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Might be, might not be bust still it won't change my opinion of Rush. Most likely it is fake,but then again the drug thing was broken in a tabloid...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ouch. Sure does hurt when it hits home, huh?!! .

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This story is getting better and better.

Oh when oh when will we turn our sights to O'Liely..?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
This story is getting better and better.

Oh when oh when will we turn our sights to O'Liely..?

You mean that fascist, sexually/intellectually retarded little twirp O'REILLY? He'll get his. It's only a matter of time. That'll be even better than watching Rush implode.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Come on O'Reilly never harmed anyone you just don't like the fact that he is rigth and your wrong. Might I add O'Reilly is far a better man than Rush. Oh how bout next weeek we pick on the libreals, oh Alan Colmes...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Agreed...the O'Liely implosion will be beautiful to watch. When it does, we should declare it a holiday in the pit...with TC's permission of course.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Come on O'Reilly never harmed anyone you just don't like the fact that he is rigth and your wrong. Might I add O'Reilly is far a better man than Rush. Oh how bout next weeek we pick on the libreals, oh Alan Colmes...

Oh please. I used to listen to O'reilly and did agree with a lot of his views. At least until he started talking about foreign policy. The man clearly does not have a clue regarding that subject; so, friend, I do beg to differ with your opinion. After 9-11 he really began to go off the deep end and that's when I decided to pull the plug on viewing the propaganda network.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here's a pretty good article about Limbaugh. At least I found it entertaining.

story.news.yahoo.com.../uclicktext/20031015/cm_ucac/withhalfhisbraintiedbehindhisback

"The reason any conservative's failing is always major news is that it allows liberals to engage in their very favorite taunt: Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is the only sin that really inflames them. Inasmuch as liberals have no morals, they can sit back and criticize other people for failing to meet the standards that liberals simply renounce. It's an intriguing strategy. By openly admitting to being philanderers, draft dodgers, liars, weasels and cowards, liberals avoid ever being hypocrites.

At least Rush wasn't walking into church carrying a 10-pound Bible before rushing back to the Oval Office for sodomy with Monica Lewinsky. He wasn't enforcing absurd sexual harassment guidelines while dropping his pants in front of a half-dozen subordinates. (Evidently, Clinton wasn't a hypocrite because no one was supposed to take seriously the notion that he respected women or believed in God.) "

"There is a difference morally and a difference legally. While slamming Rush, Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz recently told Wolf Blitzer, "Generally, people who illegally buy prescription drugs are not prosecuted, whereas people who illegally buy coc aine and heroin are prosecuted." What would the point be? Just say no to back surgery?

I haven't checked with any Harvard Law professors, but I'm pretty sure that, generally, adulterous drunks who drive off bridges and kill girls are prosecuted. Ah, but Teddy Kennedy supports adultery and public drunkenness -- so at least you can't call him a hypocrite! That must provide great consolation to Mary Jo Kopechne's parents. "

"So the guy I really feel sorry for is Evan Thomas. How would little Evan fare in any competitive media? Any followers? Any fans? Any readers at all? And he's not even addicted to painkillers! This week, Rush proved his motto: He really can beat liberals with half his brain tied behind his back. "

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Here's a pretty good article about Limbaugh. At least I found it entertaining.

story.news.yahoo.com.../uclicktext/20031015/cm_ucac/withhalfhisbraintiedbehindhisback

At least Rush wasn't walking into church carrying a 10-pound Bible before rushing back to the Oval Office for sodomy with Monica Lewinsky.

Where did they get this sodomy stuff? I was one of Klinton's most staunch critics from day one, but I don't ever recall hearing anything about him sodomizing Lewinski.
If they throw Joe Blow in jail for buying illegal meds, then so too, should they throw Limbaugh in the joint. The great hypocrisy is that that probly ain't gonna happen - because of who he is. I only say this because of the caustic and unforgiving remarks he made in the past regarding this very iSSyou, as he would say.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I was one of Klinton's most staunch critics from day one, but I don't ever recall hearing anything about him sodomizing Lewinski.

Oh really, remember with the cigar? Or does the fact he used a cigar somehow make it not as bad? Have you ever wondered if she obsorbed any nicotine and if she's had to wear the patch to get off it? .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join