It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the NWO leave so many clues lying around?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Pyramids and eyes on dollar bills. Pyramids and eyes in coffee shops. All kinds of hidden symbols inside ostensibly innocent trademarks, seals, signboards and what have you.

If these people are a secret society, why do they leave so many signs lying around?

Your suggestions welcome.

Cug

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Because they mean nothing to the NWO.

It's all a distraction, sand in the eyes of the profane so to speak.

When the NWO shows it's hand, it's going to speak out against the All seeing eyes and etc.. and the people will go running to embrace them.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The problem with the secret symbols is that unless you have the knowledge to understand them they are for all intents and purposes meaningless, therefore not a threat. So it's not that imperative to keep them hidden. You can debate the meaning all you want.
The real problem is that the NWO'ers seem to becoming more bold and blatant. Witness the recent statements of Hayden and Gonzales, et al.
They are now coming out and openly admitting that they think the U.S. Constitution and American sovereignty are outmoded concepts. The fact that they feel bold enough to expose themselves so is troubling. Apparently they are no longer afraid of repercussions from such acts.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Heck, the History Channel is starting to cover more and more stuff people on ATS usually covered only before. That does mean more than ratings, and it always has a mild ambiguous and biased ending. They're even showing the original episode(there are technially 4/5 versions) of "Secret Societies" earlier this week.

So their obviouslying "PR"-ing the subjects involved in a "possible NWO" through the TV media in the US.

I don't think the Constitution is an outmoded idea; I just think the system that has developed to attain "leaders" has become too corrupt all over that it could cause possible problems later. The NWO, is just the "elitest ideal" ending. Now weither it begots "Armegeddon" or The "End" of the Political World somehow; we will have to wait and see.

Sorry for the laughing, but that's how I deal with super serious stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is because they're trying to get you ready for it, willing to accept it.

They are mass marketing themselves to the World. Take a look at the link on My signature for Cingular Wireless.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sometimes the best secrets are hidden in the open. These people are very arrogant people. They think they'll actually get away with it. They won't of course. When the people band together we'll hang those Fokkers high.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bookfighter767

I don't think the Constitution is an outmoded idea;

I don't think the U.S. Constitution is an outmoded idea, or ideal, either. But these people apparently do. And they are the ones calling the shots right now. In my opinion, the U.S. Constitution is one of the paramount documents in world history. It ranks up there with the Ten Commandments and the Magna Carta. That is not to say that it has been misused or ignored. Again, the problem is that many in positions of power now feel that it is an impediment or worse not even a consideration.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Because the illuminati and everyone involved in the NWO are in really high positions and have a lot of balls. They aren't worried about us figuring anything out.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
IMO it shows their arrogance... of course to them, they do this as a "ha-ha" to the masses who have no idea what the NWO is and what they stand for. The NWO has grown to unimaginable proportions...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
there is only 2 reasons,

1- as first reply said, they mean nothing

2- NWO doesnt exist, we are the ones who think a random symbol means a master worldwide conspiracy that will change the way we live.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Found this interesting excerpt on Rense.
Opened my eyes, as I never knew they were associated with Jekyll Island in such detail.

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
It's all a distraction, sand in the eyes of the profane so to speak.

A distraction from what? Most people don't even notice these 'clues', so if they're a distraction, they're not very effective.

Originally posted by passenger
Unless you have the knowledge to understand them they are for all intents and purposes meaningless, therefore not a threat. So it's not that imperative to keep them hidden.

Except, of course, that a few people do notice them, and it makes them suspicious. Powerful and arrogant the NWO may be, but few of those who accept its existence would call its members stupid. Why would they want to alert so many intrepid conspiracy-investigators worldwide and make their own job more difficult? Too powerful to care about the midgets? I doubt it; I have experience of elites, and this is most emphatically not how they operate. The too-arrogant-to-bother argument doesn't fly, I'm afraid.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
They are mass marketing themselves to the World.

Unlikely. A marketing campaign would seek to deliver greater public interest in and approval of the 'brand' under development. To the extent that members of the public seem to notice these clues at all, they find them enigmatic and threatening.

Take a look at the link on My signature for Cingular Wireless.

Yes, it was what you said in that thread that prompted me to start this one.

Originally posted by Zeratul
NWO doesnt exist, we are the ones who think a random symbol means a master worldwide conspiracy that will change the way we live.

Come now, we must have a little faith, mustn't we?

Cug

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

A distraction from what? Most people don't even notice these 'clues', so if they're a distraction, they're not very effective.

It's not a distraction for "most people." "Most people" will happly go along with the NWO anyway, it's a distraction aimed at those who might cause trouble for them.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, you see, for every great conspiracy, there must be clues with which to lure the Hero into an epic quest to discover the truth. Now, the clues must be prominent enough to arouse the suspicion of said Hero, but ambiguous enough that everyone will consider him crazy if he tells anyone about it. Also, the Hero must be a liberal arts professor who resembles Harrison Ford in tweed.

The Conspirators must disperse these clues in well-known landmarks and time their actions well enough in a fashion that the Hero knows exactly when the culmination of the Conspirators' actions will take place, but not necessarily where. The clues must be arranged around the world to allow enough time for the Hero to solve the riddles in order and finally come to meet the Conspirators precisely before they engage in the final actions of their scheme.

At this point, the Conspirators will reveal their true identity, which will be one that shocks and amazes the Hero due to its obviousness. The Conspirators will present a life-threatening situation to the Hero, who, in a Home-Alone style turn of events, will elude the danger, thwart the enemies, crush their plans, save the world, all while nobody has a clue to his actions, except for the trusting beautiful-yet-intellectual woman who has assisted him in his journey and has come to love his passion for the truth, after which they make passionate love.

THAT is why the NWO leaves clues, damnit!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Sometimes the best secrets are hidden in the open. These people are very arrogant people. They think they'll actually get away with it. They won't of course. When the people band together we'll hang those Fokkers high.

Mass marketing aside. I think Mr. Crowley they've "lost". Because, if it's one thing the "Average American" cares about and always has; is a "Fair deal", and when people; especially the youth, start to complain about it in their 20's in mass. They'll become scared. Even the goverment knows it has to appease the masses to stay in a "status quo".

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
can some 1 explain the nwos goals and hopes plz im new

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
they leave clues so that the antichrist can find them.
They also like to play games with the population.
I mean, who wouldn't, give the intellectuals a treat
from time to time, toy with them, it's funny to see
slaves trying to figure out how they're getting screwed.

Dae

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
If these people are a secret society, why do they leave so many signs lying around?

Your suggestions welcome.

Saw this thread yesterday, saw it again and it poped into my head.

Intimidation and Paranoia.

You "wake up" and "look around", you see a single unblinking eye.

They are everywhere and in everything, or are they? *DENILE* Cant be true cant be true... but the eye is still there, gettin' ready to blink.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
sounds more like hidden propiganda thourgh symbolism not to ofend but you see it all the time in the bible take revolations a 7 head dragon (symbolizes roman empors) with 10 horns and 10 crowns which (symbolises unmidigated power)... any one who read at the time would have been some what prejudiced towords the roman empors

[edit on 13-4-2006 by imwithstupid]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Symbolism. It is a pretty important thing to those guys. Why do you think they dress up like Friar Tuck and worship a bloody 40ft owl at boys camp in the summer? (Bohemian Grove)

www.planetquo.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Not really the kind of things that i would expect my elected candidates to do

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join