It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Dies of Illness Linked to WTC Recovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
How many more to add to the body count? www.foxnews.com...
Who is going to take responsibility for this mans life and those that follow after?
May God see the pain and suffering that continues till this day, and grant justice for all families left behind.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder angelsforever.
In addition, I would be interested to know if anyone has seen any studies on the ongoing psychological damage caused by September 11th. How many suicides, chronic mental illnesses and the like are still affecting those present or involved?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
In addition, I would be interested to know if anyone has seen any studies on the ongoing psychological damage caused by September 11th. How many suicides, chronic mental illnesses and the like are still affecting those present or involved?

Good question passenger. I did a search in Google and came up with articles from nymag.com
There is plenty of info of how the families who were left behind were affected. ect. Here’s the link for anyone interested. www.newyorkmetro.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

We had lots of heart attacks here in the months following the attack. Lots of stress as well. I can't quote numbers but going by personal experiences with my customers working in the WTC , having had corprorate clients there with employee losses, friends that worked there and living in Brooklyn being so close to WTC I can just relate my personal experience.
Something definitly made people sick at ground zero. My sons best friends father is dying and was a fireman at 9-11 from respiratory affects. My own mother died of a massive heart attack several months following it. She was normal before that. This was one big nightmare that I wished we could just wake up from and see that everything was fine again.

new topics

top topics

join