It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SG1

page: 1

join
share:
SG1

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I am working 8years on the stargate and no one knows to work the stargate whe don't even no if it works

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hmmm....OK

Are you saying that you have in your hands a stargate and don't know how to operate it?

Please list what model it is, and the year it was manufactured and I will post a copy of the instructions :p

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Now, would these 'instructions' be in English or Go'ould? ;-)

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Jack O'neal, I've been on a five year mission to explore...strange new worlds. To seek out new...civilizations. To..boldly go where no man has gone before.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Perhaps if you concentrated a little bit more on English and grammar, then you may just be able to read the instructions. Must be a damn big basement your parents have got though

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
**Sucks in Air through his teeth ** Tsk tsk , looks like yer naquadah s shot guv, it'll cost yer , I can have some here by next thursday , **Bob! , Bob! , get me the number for the Asgard Fleet this geezers naquadah drained **

So mate we'll call it **scratches head , grabs calculator ** right ............ £4,678,789,777 including parts and labour or four and a half billion for cash guv , pick it up next thursday...... Sorry I can't get it done quicker but its only me and Bob in the shop and we've got Captain Janeway booked in for a warp core servce .

** out of ear shot, cor Bob theres one born every blinkin minute aint there**

[edit on 12-4-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG1
I am working 8years on the stargate and no one knows to work the stargate whe don't even no if it works

With the grammar you used......I HIGHLY doubt you made it thru college and got a job with a "secret" part of the gov working on a stargate.........

don't let a good tv series dictate your life...guess what?? the show is not REAL !! get over it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
there's a square button on the back of it, it's a safety-switch.. turn that first. maybe it helps

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Gotta' be a 'Dell' stargate. I don't recommend calling tech support.

NC

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
Gotta' be a 'Dell' stargate. I don't recommend calling tech support.

NC

Must be bursting capacitors.

Has anyone noticed that nearly the entire Stargate cast was at one time or another on MacGuyver? just wanted to point it out.

Back to the Stargate.

SG1, are you by any chance a member of the Russian stargate team? You know, the one that is always getting their butts saved by Macguyv...errr O'neal?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In the most polite way....

There is already an existing discussion on the possibility of such a technology at www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join