It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice tells diplomats to prepare for nuclear war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimrat201
BREAKING: Rice tells diplomats to prepare for nuclear war
BREAKING: Rice tells diplomats to prepare for nuclear war -- Diplomatic staff threaten resignations and non-cooperation

Please relay this important message to as many interested parties you may consider suitable recipients, such as the U.S. and international media, elected representatives, advocacy groups, and internet discussion boards.

This works for me:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Terms and Conditions of Use

seekerof

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I too believe jimrat. I'm just suprised there hasn't been a terrorist attack blamed on Iran. Look for one soon and watch for subtle changes in the MSM as we lead up to war.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
We are aware of this thread.

Please post on the topic of the thread or don't post in it. If you have a complaint, post it via the complaints forum, but not in the thread, please. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If its true then god help us. Just hope china doesnt get pissed off and nuke us.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
We are aware of this thread.

Please post on the topic of the thread or don't post in it. If you have a complaint, post it via the complaints forum, but not in the thread, please. Thank you.

Hi BH
Didn't mean to sound like i was complaining here but its concerning if its actually true. Its very worriesome news. Scary actually.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There is a fairly easy way to validate this information. Just get an Arlington, Virginia phone book and call some of the pizza shops near the Pentagon and ask how long it will take to get a pizza. Anything more than an hour and the information is valid.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I find the OP's claimed credentials dubious. However, that said, lets look at what we know: #43 has a solid track record of causing guano when it involves the middle east. He has stated publicly numerous times that we would defend Israel. Iran has indicated that it is hell bent on wiping out Israel. Iran is unrelenting, despite increasing international pressure, on devloping nuclear technology. It seems every day they announce yet another advancement. It seems crystal clear that #43 will not allow the Iran nuclear ambitions to get much further along. So something is going to happen to stop them.

We know that most of their sensitive facilities are well under ground and beyond reach of our conventional bunker-busters. That only leaves nuclear ordinance. We could destroy alot of surface facilities with conventional weapons a a 'warning' but it seems unlikely that would destroy or significantly impede their nuclear development.

So, we do know that time is decidedly short and only nuclear weapons could destroy their underground development facilities. As utterly insane as it sounds #43 could very well be intending to use nukes in Iran. And rather soon.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by jtma508]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Huh? I have a phone book at my disposal if you'd like to try this.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with a friend (RCMP helping me on another matter) who works security at the US Embassy down on University Ave. in TO. He says "There were way more suits around this morning than usual - Yankee and Canuck" and "something must be up". Still no confirmation, and I still don't wanna believe the Nuke part but, looks like I may owe Jimrat an apology and a compliment at some point.
The comment from "the lady whose significant other is aware" is most welcome. We need more folks like that and more data - Nukes - Dang - This is as potentially serious as it gets.
Glad I buried the Airsteam stuffed with com gear in the hills in the Almaguin Highlands. My bicycle and I are prepared to leave this city in 10 minutes. Where's Bush - no, where's Cheney - what are their skeds - any indications?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
I just got off the phone with a friend (RCMP helping me on another matter) who works security at the US Embassy down on University Ave. in TO. He says "There were way more suits around this morning than usual - Yankee and Canuck" and "something must be up". Still no confirmation, and I still don't wanna believe the Nuke part but, looks like I may owe Jimrat an apology and a compliment at some point.

Thanks for the info VK. I would also say if in fact this was true that its a brave deed to break the silence and let the people know whats going on.
I would definitly wish to compliment him. If its fake...well I wouldn't want to describe what i'd like to give.

Got room for 2 adults and 4 kids? Wanna swing by NYC?!!! LOL

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
*eats donuts and crumbs fly everywhere*

Rice is just preparing for a nuclear war because there is a possibility, simple as that. It doesn't mean there is going to be a war written in stone that it will happen for sure! We all can prepare for nuclear war!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I too believe jimrat. I'm just suprised there hasn't been a terrorist attack blamed on Iran. Look for one soon and watch for subtle changes in the MSM as we lead up to war.

Just minutes ago on CNN they said that UK plane have to Land after its crew discovered a note saying there was a bomb on board. Ryanair Flight FR25, a Boeing 737 en route from Paris to Dublin

Source

Mod Edit to shorten link.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why is anyone beleiveing this poster? He is also claiming, agian without source or further comment, that Laura Bush likes to kill people

www.abovetopsecret.com...

his sources are 'collected from the internet'.
In otherwords, rumour suffices.

And in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He claims, without providing a link to the source to show it in its original context, that laura bush is going to run for president.

Seems a little bit obsessed with the ladies in the administration.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
PieMan - I read you loud and clear - 5 X 5. Anything hit the "mainstream" yet? I don't get cable or Sat TV... Any odd or out of place news items? Nuclear War - I had guessed Friday afternoon Tehran time - stupid premonition - hope it doesn't happen... Makes me forget about UFO and other stuff I'm workin' on really quick.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have confidence that we have (or are doing presently) passed a nuclear option past our allies and interested parties...

Is that what this is, or is it a verifiable preparation for a nuke attack?

I hope not...

Although, realize, that America is using all sabres and all methods of propaganda to intimidate Iran into accepting foreign enrichment of Uranium...
maybe this is yet another attempt to scare Iran...

surely the US government knows that foreign agents monitor this site as well as domestic ones... and could use it to drop disinfo to be picked up by Mahreb and other Iranians... (not saying they are agents, but could get info to people who are)

[edit on 12-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Is the original poster claiming got be the person who works in an embasy in Europe or are just passing along a rumor?

I think a simple IP check by the taff ccan confirm the claim of working at an embassy. If they're passing along a rumor then I agree with the guy with the big medal posted above who posted the rule.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I find the links Nygdan posted concerning but not conclusive... and IP stuff can be messed with via re-direct and other manipulation of the TCP/IP stack. If Jimrat is correct - great. If not I'm happy to let the Mods do what they do. Stuff like this should not be trifled with in any case.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Although it seems believable, I really doubt the author is who he says he is, and that he is telling the truth. BUT - then I see the info the other members are giving, and it makes me think a bit harder....

If the US go through with military action against Iran, I think we'll all be paying for it for a long time. Then again if we don't stop them, it could be worse.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrock2012
If its true then god help us. Just hope china doesnt get pissed off and nuke us.

Why would China attack it's second largest trading partner?
They would be cutting off one of their own arms by doing that, not even taking into account a retaliatory strike by the U.S.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
BTW the National Intellegence Estimate says it will be at least 5-10 years before Iran could make a bomb...

these are the guys that the president is SUPPOSED to listen to...
so Iran having Nukes is NOT a justification for attack...

Is the Iranian Oil Bourse a reason?

If we attack due to "nuke" threats, then IMO it is for exactly the opposite reason...

In regards to Mehran (sorry for the misspelling)
I doubt they are the same person... But why not ask him... he seems nice enough...
and Mehran: i wouldn't bother repeating this info in country, until we know more...
I am sure people see that hype and fear is not what is needed, albiet it is what the disseminators of this want...
so dont be a tool of a possible disinfo campaign...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join