It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Centipede

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
If I saw that thing man I would freak on it with a shovel.

Its sad that you would want to destroy something just because of how it looks and what it eats. Look again and see that this creature is part of the intricate web of life on this amazing planet. We would be the poorer without each part that sustains us all.

Best wishes

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why do cute little white mice get the shaft everytime? Granted the mouse wasn't very smart considering it walked up to the pede like it just didn't care.

Why don't people feed their crazy pets rats instead? They're expendable.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
From someone who's owned a boa constrictor and several other "Exotic" pets, owning something highly venomous like a giant centipede is idiotic. You say nothing will ever happen, but you're always one second of laxing your guard, or worse yet have the right amount of beer with the right group of friends, and then you're screwed.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That was one of the craziest things ive ever seen in my life! Ill have a hard time getting that one out of my head. Right On!!

Thanks For Posting It!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I will never forgive you for introducing that to my eyes. CRINGE! That sent shivvers down my spine! NASTY!

Sorry, I just could not sum up my feelings any better than that now. That was horrible and disgusting. I will not be able to get it out of my mind and I hate the fact that I ever saw it. Now I have to forward it to everyone at work

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join