It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria & Lebanon Will Join In If We Attack Iran!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
according to this report militias are amassed on the isreali / lebenese border awaiting the signal to strike in the event that the US does carry out an attack on Iranian nuclear facilities......

this has the potential for dragging isreal into the struggle should a US strike take place this could escalate into a military quagmire for the US/ isreali troops.........we should hope this does not happen!!!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
From the article:

Lebanon is being used by the Iranians as a front...

Umm, Iran and Syria have longed used Lebanon as a proxy to stage and fight against Israel for decades. Nothing new here.

Likewise, Iran and Syria have utilized Hamas, the PLO, and Hezbollah as their means and instruments for attacking Israel, again for decades.

Furthermore, because of the efforts of Iran and Syria, there are currently a significant number of Shi'ite terrorist training camps all over southen Lebanon, including the Bakaa Valley region.

seekerof

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
the amassing of troops on the isreali border would suggest that iran/syria know something that we dont perhaps our US military is making military moves of their own that we know nothing about.........

this could be one reason or they could just be posturing again to warn off an air strike.....

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if and when military action starts that no nation in the region and maybe most of the 190 or so countries of the planet won't join in. This'll affect everyone and everything on the only planet we have to live on.
Once it starts all sorts of alignments will occur - most won't be a surprise but then again given the stakes who knows who will be on what side? History tells the student of deceit and betrayal time and time again. And will it truly matter? I mean when push comes to shove isn't what were talking about a global conflict?
Death on a scale and of efficiencies heretofore undocumented would be a great misfortune. Do we need such a lesson?
With present tensions I'd not be surprised to see the whole works blow up quite by accident... no fault - just Oops, wrong button/ I forgot my meds. Armageddon. Fade to black.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have heard there are already american troops in Iran, accordint seymour hersh, the same man who says tactical nukes could be used on iran.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted by V Kaminski: “I'm pretty sure that if and when military action starts all sorts of alignments will occur - most won't be a surprise . . Death on a scale heretofore undocumented . . Do we need such a lesson? . I'd not be surprised to see the whole works blow up quite by accident . . just Oops, wrong button . . I forgot my meds. Armageddon. Fade to black. [Edit by Don W]

Recall, September 10, 2001. The Clinton surplus had been given away in tax cuts for the R&Fs. Rich and Famous. Investor confidence fell and the DJIA fell with it. To bottom out at 7000 down from 2000s 11,000+. The GOP was in bad shape!

Then came Osama. Like a messenger from the gods, he offered the GOP salvation! What to do? Follow Clinton’s example of 1993? Or go off like a quick-draw shoot first West of Pecos justice Judge Roy Bean style? Hey, you go with what you’ve got! Geo W has a very hort attention span. Too much white powder at Yale.

Historically, Americans go with the man in the White House if he is perceived to be a man of action. September 12, Geo W tells the UN to go to hell. The right wing goes wild! Congress flips and passes Tonkin Gulf 2. Geo W sends the Marines and Army into Afghan to get the Taliban. Whoever the hell they are. Rich white Republicans love it! We’re kicking butt, not wasting good time debating in the Security Council. The GOP carries the 2002 election in a cake walk!

Comes 2004, the Dems can only promise to “do it better.” You don’t change horses all the more when the other horse won’t run. Geo W and the GOP win another election, 2004. Say Thank You, Osama. Rumor has it Geo W awards Osama the Legion of Merit in a secret Executive Order. And pays him the $25 million in gold reward!

So now, what do they do for election #3? 2006. Hey, let’s kick butt on Iran. We know the Persian’s pride won’t let them back down in public. Since Darius was King of Persia, even the king cannot change a Persian law. It’s where we got the expression, “written in stone.” We paint Iran into a corner and they will do our electioneering for us! Believe me, on November 8, the Iran thing will move to back burner. Just like North Korea.

[edit on 4/11/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

posted by V Kaminski: “I'm pretty sure that if and when military action starts all sorts of alignments will occur - most won't be a surprise . . Death on a scale heretofore undocumented . . Do we need such a lesson? . I'd not be surprised to see the whole works blow up quite by accident . . just Oops, wrong button . . I forgot my meds. Armageddon. Fade to black. [Edit by Don W]

Recall, September 10, 2001. The Clinton surplus had been given away in tax cuts for the R&Fs. Rich and Famous. Investor confidence fell and the DJIA fell with it. To bottom out at 7000 down from 2000s 11,000+. The GOP was in bad shape!

Then came Osama. Like a messenger from the gods, he offered the GOP salvation! What to do? Follow Clinton’s example of 1993? Or go off like a quick-draw shoot first West of Pecos justice Judge Roy Bean style? Hey, you go with what you’ve got! Geo W has a very hort attention span. Too much white powder at Yale.

Historically, Americans go with the man in the White House if he is perceived to be a man of action. September 12, Geo W tells the UN to go to hell. The right wing goes wild! Congress flips and passes Tonkin Gulf 2. Geo W sends the Marines and Army into Afghan to get the Taliban. Whoever the hell they are. Rich white Republicans love it! We’re kicking butt, not wasting good time debating in the Security Council. The GOP carries the 2002 election in a cake walk!

Comes 2004, the Dems can only promise to “do it better.” You don’t change horses all the more when the other horse won’t run. Geo W and the GOP win another election, 2004. Say Thank You, Osama. Rumor has it Geo W awards Osama the Legion of Merit in a secret Executive Order. And pays him the $25 million in gold reward!

So now, what do they do for election #3? 2006. Hey, let’s kick butt on Iran. We know the Persian’s pride won’t let them back down in public. Since Darius was King of Persia, even the king cannot change a Persian law. It’s where we got the expression, “written in stone.” We paint Iran into a corner and they will do our electioneering for us! Believe me, on November 8, the Iran thing will move to back burner. Just like North Korea.

[edit on 4/11/2006 by donwhite]

I believe that there is more going on here than an election year ploy the politician wanting to win an election need only come up with a solution to the Illegal Immigration problem........

this seems to be something more, we are caught in a bit of a trap with the iraqi's still not able to take control of their own country.....

plus.........external source.....

Jumblatt warned together with Syria the Tehran regime has been funneling money and weapons to Hezbollah to use against Israel and American interests in the event of an attack against Iran's nuclear sites......

this is precisily what we dont need with are troops where they are right now .............

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

this seems to be something more, we are caught in a bit of a trap with the iraqi's still not able to take control of their own country.....

If we go to war with Iran, Iraq will be a forgotten realm just like every other country the US has destroyed. You can bet we'll pull a majority of our troops from Iraq and concentrate on Iran and leave Iraq to fall into Civil War. The only troops in Iraq will be those there to protect supply lines and command posts from the damages of civil war.

Honestly, I beleive the bombing on the Temples in Iraq has something to do with the entire Iran ordeal. Incite civil war in Iraq so it will be easier to "let them fight their fight" while we pull out and fight Iran.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

If we go to war with Iran, Iraq will be a forgotten realm just like every other country the US has destroyed. You can bet we'll pull a majority of our troops from Iraq and concentrate on Iran and leave Iraq to fall into Civil War. The only troops in Iraq will be those there to protect supply lines and command posts from the damages of civil war.

Honestly, I beleive the bombing on the Temples in Iraq has something to do with the entire Iran ordeal. Incite civil war in Iraq so it will be easier to "let them fight their fight" while we pull out and fight Iran.

yes, the bombing of the temples has the ability to reap chaos in iraq causing even more confusion within our military.....imagine you are stationed over there and you hear about the US airforce starting up the bombing runs on iranian targets.....

next thing you hear are insurgent bombs going off on the next street over ..after that you hear about hezbollah attacking isreali positions and the threat of syrian intervention........

all of this would have a strong psycological effect on are troops over there and not to mention the fact that if syria & lebanon join in we would be surrounded......

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according to this report militias are amassed on the isreali / lebenese border awaiting the signal to strike in the event that the US does carry out an attack on Iranian nuclear facilities......

this has the potential for dragging isreal into the struggle should a US strike take place this could escalate into a military quagmire for the US/ isreali troops.........we should hope this does not happen!!!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Wait a second...why do you say "Dragged" Israel into this? Israel dragged herself into this and us along with it when she threatened to take out Irans nuclear facilities. Did you actually think that if Israel can threaten Iraq, and then target Iran, what would stop her from targetting Syria and Lebanon next?
Do not think that our memories are that short that we can forget who initiated this ****storm. So stop with the surprised look on your face that now all of a sudden you are going to find major trouble at your doorstep. Did you think that America was going to bear the brunt of this only especially after your political leaders began thumping their chests threatening to attack a sovereign nation by crossing her borders and damaging the property of another nation? Its going to be obvious in who's interests we are acting upon if we go into Iran. Not to mention that your government has already threatened to attack wether america approves or not.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Wait a second...why do you say "Dragged" Israel into this? Israel dragged herself into this and us along with it when she threatened to take out Irans nuclear facilities. Did you actually think that if Israel can threaten Iraq, and then target Iran, what would stop her from targetting Syria and Lebanon next?
Do not think that our memories are that short that we can forget who initiated this ****storm. So stop with the surprised look on your face that now all of a sudden you are going to find major trouble at your doorstep. Did you think that America was going to bear the brunt of this only especially after your political leaders began thumping their chests threatening to attack a sovereign nation by crossing her borders and damaging the property of another nation? Its going to be obvious in who's interests we are acting upon if we go into Iran. Not to mention that your government has already threatened to attack wether america approves or not.

it might be that i shouldnt have used the word "dragged" but still Iran will try to rally the other arab nations by using the hatered of israel to motivate other nations..( besides syria & lebanon ) this could turn into a ****storm alright .......

by the way you said your government can i assume your not american???.....no need to get all uptight anyway it will all be over soon enough ....I doubt that china & russia will sit back and watch thier petroleum & natural gas interest's be effected in such a manner

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I have heard there are already american troops in Iran, accordint seymour hersh, the same man who says tactical nukes could be used on iran.

i've heard the same thing it's going to get very interesting very soon i think!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

by the way you said your government can i assume your not american???

Of course I'm American but since you said that Israel was being dragged into it and you said we should hope this doesn't happen, I assumed you are Israeli.

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i'm american pieman i just think that it would be wise that if we (US) did strike iran that if it were just the US involved it might not be as bad as if israel were in it for obvious reasons.......

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hahahahaha!!!

Dragged Israel into this? America and Israel have been partners in CRIME since the very beginning. It's all part of a PLAN, to achieve this plan of total worldwide domination for the elite, calls for THREE world wars, not two.

This is all the fault of the Zionists, and by Zionists I don't mean the religious Jews, they're good people, I mean scum like the international banksters Rothschild family, who I think you will find, orchestrated lots of this, with help, including World Wars 1, 2, the formation of Israel in the Middle East, and soon enough, another Global conflict.

Albert Pike (look him up if you don't know who he was) wrote a letter to Mazzini which was dated dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the New World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place, and are taking place right now.

The following are quotes from the letter, written in 1871, taken from www.threeworldwars.com.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Can anybody guess what time it is?

I'm not saying that I am a religious man, although I believe in good spiritual values, and I am not saying that I believe everything which is written about the so called New World Order, but I can definately see that things are coming to a head, and what one has to ask oneself, in order to see through the political deception, is who really stands to gain by what is happening?

The Elite.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by DrBones666]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
so whats the answer dr. bones??? do we stick our head between our leggs and kiss our butts goodbye ?? i for one have access to a fallout shelter should things go really wrong...but what do you say to the average joe...

some people have not a clue as to the magnatude of this situation...i guess forums like this help awarness and keep people posted on the latest but for the uninformed masses it'll be hell on earth!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Or, how one man screwed up so much in so little time. And, he has over 2 years to go, until January 20, 2009. Sweet Jesus. Bless us, for we have sinned.

Geo W has forfeited our grand-children's future to support what he likes to call a “booming economy.” In reality, Geo W is giving us a single economy dividing into TWO economies. The upper 10% or 15% of the population - 30 to 45 million - and the lower 85% or 90% of the population - 255 to 270 million. As in China where the division is 300 million “yes” and 1,000 million “no.” China’s divide is also described as “coastal” and “inland.” The future bodes ill for both.

Geo W has blown the lid off the Middle East. Who in the @!*%@ ever thought voting was equal to democracy? A high school drop-out knows better than that. But not Geo W and VP Cheney and the Oberfuhrer.

Nuclear war? Sweet Jesus. Save us from ourselves! We have not talked about ‘nuking’ anyone since the 1962 Cuba missile thing. But now it’s a hot topic! Thank You Geo W. You could have the distinction of being America's first designated president and if you get your way, you may well be America’s LAST president. I hate you for this. If I ever vote Republcan again, I hope Jesus cuts off my hand!

[edit on 4/12/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

i'm american pieman i just think that it would be wise that if we (US) did strike iran that if it were just the US involved it might not be as bad as if israel were in it for obvious reasons.......

Israel has been threatening Iran for quite some time now. I highly doubt that a sole US attack would disassociate them at this point. What probably makes it worse is that she herself, is and has been a Nuclear power and as well a member of the bomb club albeit clandestinely over the years, so she really is in no position to be crying foul at any point. If Israel had no WMD I'd say then that If we attacked on her behalf it would be that we were defendng her but, to attack and shes fully armed to the hilt would be like we were acting by orders rather then by independent choice.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted by ThePieMaN

by the_sentinal: “I’m American pieman I just think that it would be wise that if we (US) did strike Iran that if it were just the US involved it might not be as bad as if Israel were in it for obvious reasons.

Israel has threatened Iran for some time now. I highly doubt a US attack would disassociate [Israel] at this point. What probably makes it worse is that [Israel] is and has been a nuclear power and a member of the bomb club albeit clandestinely, so [Israel] really is in no position to be crying foul. If Israel had no WMDs I'd say then If we attacked on [Israel’s] behalf it would be that we were defending [Israel] but, to attack and [Israel] is armed to the hilt it would be like we were acting on [Israeli] orders rather then by independent choice.[Edited by Don W]

Israel can only act in its own self defense. And that needs to be apparent. It is getting too late for preemption. Which has not been accepted as a new paradigm of international law. It is practiced by the 800 pound gorilla for obvious reasons no one can prevent, but as soon as Jan. 20, 2009, that will end. The arrogant one will be gone. Into well deserved ignominy.

The world can resume its plodding towards a better and safer place to live work and raise families.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Or, how one man screwed up so much in so little time. And, he has over 2 years to go, until January 20, 2009. Sweet Jesus. Bless us, for we have sinned.

Geo W has forfeited our grand-children's future to support what he likes to call a “booming economy.” In reality, Geo W is giving us a single economy dividing into TWO economies. The upper 10% or 15% of the population - 30 to 45 million - and the lower 85% or 90% of the population - 255 to 270 million. As in China where the division is 300 million “yes” and 1,000 million “no.” China’s divide is also described as “coastal” and “inland.” The future bodes ill for both.

Geo W has blown the lid off the Middle East. Who in the @!*%@ ever thought voting was equal to democracy? A high school drop-out knows better than that. But not Geo W and VP Cheney and the Oberfuhrer.

Nuclear war? Sweet Jesus. Save us from ourselves! We have not talked about ‘nuking’ anyone since the 1962 Cuba missile thing. But now it’s a hot topic! Thank You Geo W. You could have the distinction of being America's first designated president and if you get your way, you may well be America’s LAST president. I hate you for this. If I ever vote Republcan again, I hope Jesus cuts off my hand!

clearly you are upset by the latest turn of events i can relate to what you are saying i have children and dont want to see them have to deal with a bunch of problems we left for them.......

i wish there was a politician we could trust

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join