It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12 documents, have they been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would appreciate if someone with good info on the majestic 12 documents can tell me if these have been debunked or not. There is a lot of people who say that the MJ12 guys are for real.

I personally am a bit confused and need help from some experts here. I would appreciate it if you guys could give me a heads up on what is the latest news on these documents.

Thanks,
Cabanman

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For everything i have read and seen points towards there forged. But id have to say the US govenment forged them cause who else knew what the contents should contain like names and dates ?. check out Stanton Friedman research on the MJ documents for the best info IMHO

[edit on 11-4-2006 by helium3]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cabanman- Have you been to the Majestic documents web site? Here is the Link
Some have been analyzed and came up to be geniun and some have came up as fake or hoax. As the previous poster stated look into the research by Stanton Friedman and decide for yourself. But, a good place to start would be with the link I posted for you. All the documents are there and are easy downloadable. Hope I was of some assistance to you.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Cabanman- Have you been to the Majestic documents web site? Here is the Link
Some have been analyzed and came up to be geniun and some have came up as fake or hoax. As the previous poster stated look into the research by Stanton Friedman and decide for yourself. But, a good place to start would be with the link I posted for you. All the documents are there and are easy downloadable. Hope I was of some assistance to you.

Thanks a lot
Will surley take a good look at this website and will see what Info I can get.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes please look into Stanton's work on this...

It get's old hearing many quickly jump out and put their foot in their mouth's with the same old "we know their already fake" or "they were already debunked" lines....

I saw these laughable claims in a few other threads and wanted to respond but it would of taken those thread's off topic.
It's surprising such good research into the "MJ-12 documents" gets ignored so much by the masses in Ufology.
Personally I'm still open on some cases but a good number of other's I believe to be fruad's.....just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The MJ-12 docs have been scrutinized fairly well - yet not "fairly" or "well". We find some "truth" and some "disinfo" mixed up in it to the point where sorting it out is a digital-nouveau-art form/divining rather than fact and truth. The subject is it's own industry... maybe even mainstream. Many are for sure "about" this industry and it's perpetuation for reasons both noble and nafarious.
I respect Dr. Friedman's work... and he is a connector-of-dots - Absolutely a Bulldog researcher. Some of his work with dates shows particular rigor and presentation that I enjoy.
However a great many detractors also hold valid views and credentials and differ greatly in depth and scope of contention. Some "official" explanations in related subject matter are quite entertaining and comical.
My mind is still open either way but the idea of an "MJ12-like" organization seems entirely pragmatic and unthinkabley indispensible if an alien component or knowledge of an alien component were ever evident on this planet.
We are human and seem to require bureaus of experts and entire industries to deal with even the most mundane of human events. Throw aliens in the mileu and the "Shadow-Gov/NWO/Trilateral/Bilderberger/CFR/NSA-whatever" stuff - all of this - this "secret-stuff" not only makes some sense but seems only natural.

new topics

top topics

join