It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The American media.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
to Donwhite,
I have to say that conspiracies rarely have an address where you can in fact walk up to the building and rub their brass plaque. I still contend that Tavistock when it all shakes out [never will if they have anything to say about it] is the culprit in driving this country into the ground. To those who can't wrap their heads around this, we must credit Tavistock for doing a thorough job!

www.unsaccodicanapa.com...-by-14210

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted by YIAWETA: “to Donwhite, I have to say that conspiracies rarely have an address where you can in fact walk up to the building and rub their brass plaque. I still contend that Tavistock when it all shakes out [never will if they have anything to say about it] is the culprit in driving this country into the ground. To those who can't wrap their heads around this, we must credit Tavistock for doing a thorough job! [Edited by Don W]

I admit it is tempting, Y/A, to look for some explanation how things most of us don’t like seem to keep on happening. Like why did John Kerry “wimp-out” on the Iraq issue in 2004? But look at this. The Dems figured the 2000 election would be decided in Florida. They put Sen. Lieberman on the ticket to hold the Jewish vote in Florida. The Dems lost Florida by 537 votes. How much closer can you get than that? In 2004, the Dems figured the election would turn on Ohio. Again, they were right, but this time, John Edwards missed his task by 120,000 votes. People complain Kerry conceded too soon, but there was no way that much fraud would have been committed.

“It’s better to fight and run away to live to fight another day.”

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
don, I really don't believe in the Dem/Rep paradigm any longer. But in regard to Florida in 00' Katherine Harris was responsible for purging the voter roles of 8,000 supposed felons 90 % being black makes the 537 vote variance meaningless. Jeb ultimately was responsible for his brother's success. Notice now how if Katherine Harris were on fire Repubs wouldn't spit on her to put it out!

Getting off topic here sorry!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted by YIAWETA: “Don, I really don't believe in the Dem/Rep paradigm any longer.

I understand. It is hard to find any important difference. I still say this, Dems urge 60% of what I believe in, GOP 10%. So I vote Dem.

But in regard to Florida in 00' Katherine Harris was responsible for purging the voter roles of 8,000 supposed felons 90 % being black makes the 537 vote variance meaningless. Jeb ultimately was responsible for his brother's success.

Well, we all agree blood is thicker than water.

Notice now how if Katherine Harris were on fire Repub. wouldn't spit on her to put it out! Getting off topic here sorry!

She is a wealthy woman. Inherited money. She is planning to spend $2 million of her own money - the GOP has backed off supporting her - in a senate primary race upcoming soon. Her House staff has quit her and all that agreed to be interviewed say she is one stubborn b***h. I won’t be voting in the GOP primary.

Look, Y/A, America is not Europe. We lost 145,000 men in WW1. France, Great Britain and Germany each lost about 1/3rd of the men of marrying age. 2-3 million men each. That made a lot of young woman who wanted families very unhappy. WW 2 saw Germany lose over 5 million men of marriageable age. We lost 450,000 men out of a population 3 times that of Germany. For me, this is the reason Europeans have given up on religion and war. For us, both still seem to work.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Don't you feel like the entire american population is being herded around like a bunch of cattle? Who is doing the herding?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
David Horowitz wrote a brilliant article about one aspect of this topic. I only just found it but I think it will offer something to this topic:

www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted by YIAWETA: “ . . btw How does Jax smell today? If you can stand that you must be bullet proof.

I lived in Tampa in 1963-64, and Jax in 1965-66. I moved back to Jax in 2003. I have been up to Savannah several times and you can see the paper plant from I-95, but believe it or not, it does not smell (much anymore.) It has been fixed.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Israeli Zionists

I have not a single doubt about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dang Nemi., Your post has been up now for 30 + hours with no Zionist panting rebuttal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join