It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I figured this seems to be the most relevant area.

Ok, to get this thread rolling. Is anyone aware of a global consciousness that we are all supposed to attain around December 12, 2012? I believe I am in the process of awakening, unlocking my paranormal powers, etc that was granted to me before I started this "game of life." However, I don't really know the right way to go about remembering all of my past lives, etc. Does anyone have information to get me going in the right direction? I'll try to keep this thread alive as I feel its my duty to help other people reach enlightenment, whether I've been there yet or not. It's like attaining a "Christ" consciousness, to be one with the world. To be as great, or possibly "greater" than Christ. That is the ultimate goal. To be one with the universe, and realize your inner Godliness; that we are all a part of God, a very schizophrenic God

I mean that in the sense that God has 7 or so personality types and we are all a combination of those 7 factors, but can be corrupted to a certain extent.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Try Anthroposophy... it's a long treck but it covers all areas, including repeated earth lives.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Try reading the author Yogi Ramacharacka. He has a series of lessons that help guide a student into their true potential. Others have others, but I found this to be the purest. It is no religion, it is a way to your life. Peace. AAC

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I suggest to stay "drunk" of this life and not to be filled.

Anyway when one is filled with all answers they become sober and I don't know about you but I will stay drunk. I will always continue the study but never step over that line while in this world unless it was needed for something greater. Make sense?

Anyway to study in theory is what I recomend. First and foremost doing these fun practices are considered by most to be occult. Can occult be used as good when most doctrines state it is a sin of sins? I guess we all have that bridge to cross if you hold as much interest as I do.

I will never forget one thing I read when four sages went to call out God's sacred name;
One died
One went crazy
One became a heritic
One came in peace and left in peace

Ponder that I also suggest reading the following Kabbalahistic texts
Sefer Yetzirah (Book of Creation
Bahir (Book of illuination)

I think many people read them and gain some insight I think only a few have a true understanding of the theory behind Yetzirah. I will explain further. In the book it makes reference to the Hebrew alphabet and mentions 7 simples,3 mothers etc etc literal sense would say simple,mother is characteristics of the groups of letters. If you ponder it though could each group repersent people or preearth souls. If you have a few high presits (mothers) train in the mysteries and to teach 7 simple minded people a few mysteries could you not achieve anything? However back than occult or no occult there was a faith or at least belief in something. In todays world I see this practice to be a problem for most as you need a ritual to step into and out of the mysteries. Make sense? If you were to open up this supernatural door what will you see? What won't you see? And can you control any of it? Next ponder that you could control it. What would you do? Why would you do it and what would the public think if you started to do it? I can understand the thought of a higher being and unity among people but you most also consider form. The pre exsisting form that people will think of when any mysteries are exposed. Make sense?

Also back to though of Sefer Yetzirah on creation if you view that section as creation of the world as we as souls did it you must consider what created us? Some people think each one of us is just a piece of God yet there is no head God however even if you would belief this you must consider if a belief can come true what does most of the world belive? Yes a single God. If it is believed it is no matter where we came from before.
I am bouncing all over here with topics but I figure I would mention above as I have seen many people dive into mysteries and discover some sort of ellusive truth and think they have the answer when the true answer is outside of the mystery and not in it.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
nsawantsmedead care to go into greater detail? you dont have to post it on the forum, just send me a u2u or something. i'm really interested in spiritual development and would like help from likeminded people.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
ok i dont exactly know what to say regarding my experience tonight other than it was very different than what im used to. my heart sped up around ten times my normal heartrate; i felt as if my whole body was vibrating in a higher octave. my hands constricted; i lost the power to move them (numb & "held down"). Again I don't really know how to describe this but it was very strange indeed.

Let me begin by telling you i visited this site www.paoweb.com...

and i have no idea if i am a "star seed" but decided to continue anyway because regardless of its accuracy i fit most of the characteristics of a star child.

This technique is called the "Starseed Self-Activation Process." This set of meditations take around 12 minutes but for me the affect was around 15-16 minutes. I can't really explain the feeling other than inner peace and happiness with extreme pressure all around your body. i wanted it to stop so i told myself it was time to stop. The process involves "activating vortex centers" and there are 2 mentioned one 1-2 inches below your navel and another 1-2 inches above the navel. then youre supposed to put both hands palms up on your thighs for x amount of minutes. now, this is the kind of freaky part. the amount of time that was posted to take happened and then i thought it was a hoax. then 1-2 minutes later i had this experience, some inner connection with God. its really quite indescribable. it was a little painful due to the pressure put on my body, but i believe it was a positive experience not negative/demonic....my whole body began to shake as if it were vibrating at a higher frequency than just a few minutes before. my hands began to contort and numbed to the point where i couldnt move them. i had a little feeling but little to no movement. i then realized that i could change this cramp or whatever you want to call it in my hand by clenching in a fist. after a minute or what felt like one i managed to get all my fingers into a fist and was able to regain circulation in my hands. now when i close my eyes i can see a rainbow...im not even joking. is this supposed to happen or am i just tripped out? please answer someone...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
However, I don't really know the right way to go about remembering all of my past lives, etc. Does anyone have information to get me going in the right direction?

Uncovering and relearning about past lives is like trying to put together a great big jigsaw puzzle. You get bits and pieces from various sources (e.g., dreams, meditation, spiritual mediums, rare flashes of insight given directly and unexpectedly, etc.) and it takes years to piece it together. Sometimes you may get awareness from a channeler and it doesn't seem to quite fit, and then you realize why years later as you gain more experience and self-awareness. Meditation helps a great deal to sort things out. Outside of overcoming emotional problems that stem from the past, the important thing is to concentrate on the present and not dwell too much on one's past lives and Interlife in-between incarnations.

As far as a life purpose is concerned, you are already embracing it from your focus and desires, even if you don't remember the specifics. You came here to grow spiritually and help people; that is what you should concentrate on

Originally posted by biggie smalls
It's like attaining a "Christ" consciousness, to be one with the world. To be as great, or possibly "greater" than Christ. That is the ultimate goal. To be one with the universe, and realize your inner Godliness; that we are all a part of God...

Keep in mind that spiritual awakening and the raising of consciousness is a path that must be achieved individually. You don't get there from simply wanting it to happen. You get there by striving to raise your own consciousness by serving others, striving to live by The Golden Rule, meditation, prayer for guidance, healing and protection, and by Radiating Love and Compassion daily.

Only through individual effort can global awakening occur. But most of the people on this world are not interested in that. Regardless, there are some very inspirational events on the horizon that will occur before 2012 - like The First Coming of The Original Creator and the healings of millions of people at once. The pain and suffering in the process of spiritual-emotional growth is worth it in the long run because it leads to becoming a Co-Creator in The Light after death.

I suggest learning about Heart Chakra Radiance and using it everyday in order to greatly improve your ability to love genuinely and deeply - the essence of spiritual development - and thereby accelerate your growth toward eventual stable God Realization; to become one of the dozens of Magi that have already emerged and who will take leadership positions in the paradigm shift that is already unfolding.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Biggie smalls-

Yes, yes, yes! You are so right.

For me, I have found hypnotherapy to be an excellent way to remember my past lives. Sometimes I also just listen to native american drums, and say "take me back!" It works just as well.

(I am also a certified hypnotherapist, and I use regressive hypnotherapy all the time to help my clients remember their past lives. It's amazing the stuff htat turns up. It's often life changing!

top topics

join