It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bush, We Know What You Did That Summer !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Can I have your attention PLEASE !!!

Have any of you stopped to consider what would happen to our lives if they nailed a piece of controversial evidence to a USG official?

A band of marching lemmings would crawl out of your keyboard, travel up your hand and arm, then gather on your shoulder and sing you a sweet yankee doodle.

It ain't gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Searching for your point, can't find it.
If was a joke I missed it, sorry. AAC

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Contentious
Have any of you stopped to consider what would happen to our lives if they nailed a piece of controversial evidence to a USG official?

It's happened before. Watergate. Iran-Contra. The blue dress.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If you are so passionate about seeing if the leader of this nation or anyone associated with him will be linked to the attack, take into consideration what will happen in this country as the truth is unfolding.

Can you feed yourself or your family if the evidence alone overthrew the system? Or this caused Americans to take back the system?
It's not as if we can just clean out the Fright house and swiftly fill it back up with 'the right people', without it interrupting this flow long enough for people to realize that it WAS or IS EATING US.

Could you stay alive from the nutrition you were able to harvest from seeds that you planted?

You want to label the man as a criminal because it will make you feel better, and if by some miracle you ever felt that satisfaction the hunger pains in your stomachs would ruin your big orgasm and leave you STUCK right where your sitting.

Maybe none of that is important to you because all you can see is ....
WE GOT FISH TO FRY !

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Then what, Contentious? Leave them be? God forbid we go back to basics and have to provide ourselves with food and not just run down to Wal-Mart in our SUVs.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know it's just a matter of hours before everybody at ATS is talking about planning a garden and sharing information with each other about how to stay alive in case the truth about the things we have been ignoring came strolling around the bend.
by tomorrow morning the topic of self sustaining life will be the hottest topic on the web because the possibility of providing for ourselves one day soon is so realistic that it has already sparked a fire that will ignite the whole nation take a dive towards independence.
God forbid you set there and wait.

1 out of 100 people might MOVE when they read this .

Maybe the good ole' days are coming around the bend ... you decide and choose.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Then have you scrapped the idea that we might as well sit on our butts and do nothing as our leaders continue to murder? Because that's what I was replying to. If enough people were of the majority's opinion here then we could get the proper changes. Complaining about how bad life would be without Wal-Mart and McDonalds is selfish, imo. Too many people are dying and being subjected to too many other disadvantages all over the world to be complaining about that kind of crap.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You just can't imagine how much fire I got burning inside me because there is nothing those people could find in the mountain of evidence publically available to use as labeled tagged extremely well documented signed sealed and delivered official papers that would show examples of batant obvious or aggressive measures that are being taken on the American people as we speak .

no way ,, there is nothing that these families could find in the whole wide world to use against the USG... nope.. nada.ah ah .

but hey, if you run across something that they could use , and instead of approaching their enemy head on maybe pick a different or even a much much much MUCH deadlier issue that has a whole list of names attached to the evidence,
man that would be swell..like they wouldn't have a leg to stand on , much less drama and passion ya know.
there wouldnt much chaos started between our people that work too hard to believe their leaders would do something as controversial as 9/11 to them or anything else to hurt Americans...
, man man man it sure would be nice if there was something bad happening to Americans right now that could help those poor folks ..
like wow... holy COW this is so funkin insane

MMM!!! MMM !!!!MMM !!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
We shoud put these guys in Guantanamo, the clique Bush,Cheney,Rice,Wofowitz and Rumsfeld. These are the top liars and top criminals , and let some iraqi's and arabs in to torture them to death, and afterwards the electric chair as the us still uses it! Would be an example for world leaders, practice what you preach. Yeah, they are the real terrorist, and on such a scale !!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
HA-HA

Keep the media on him, don't give him any privacy....great job!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
To Masterp

This is my problem with ATS.

In the year 2000, the instititute for American Policy for the 21st century (or something like that, I do not remember exactly) issued a book the future of American external affairs, saying that "only with a great destruction inside USA will America be able to spread its policies around the globe." And then BOOM! we have 9/11.

You have quoted a source that you "don't remember". It is the policy of a democratic society to promote democracy and deocratic ideas through peaceful means. If what you state is true, there would have been no cold war with russia. We would have attacked them right after WWII.

Being lazy I thought I would not find it, but alas, here it is:

Project for a new American Century

Copy/paste, from a report published prior to 9/11 (emphasis mine):

According to the PNAC report, "The American peace has proven itself peaceful, stable, and durable. Yet no moment in international politics can be frozen in time: even a global Pax Americana will not preserve itself." To preserve this "American peace" through the 21st century, the PNAC report concludes that the global order "must have a secure foundation on unquestioned U.S. military preeminence." The report struck a prescient note when it observed that "the process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

Of course it was a coup by these organizations. Otherwise you would have nothing to post. Where is your proof? What concrete evidence do you have? I'll tell you what you have - NOTHING. check out 911myths.com

I am sorry, but why do you insist on "concrete evidence"? If I was capable to bring you concrete evidence, I would not be here right now. But look who's got to gain from 9/11. Certainly not the Muslims only.

THE USA GOT ITS WAY WITH OIL. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR GAS TODAY? I PAID 2.99 A GALLON LAST NIGHT. IF THE USA GOT ITS WAY WITH OIL, HOW COME IT'S NOT 50CENTS A GALLON?

And who told you big oil companies are going to let their profits go down? faced with the peak oil problem, they secured Iraq's vast resources, and they can control the prices.

ALL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS CANNOT MAKE MORE THAN 3% PROFIT ON THE SALE OF MATERIAL TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.

But the US economy benefited greatly from the war in Yugoslavia and Iraq - the US arsenal nearly emptied, and production doubled.

ARAB LEADERS GOT LEADERSHIP STATUS.. HAH! THE LEADERS OF OPEC ALREADY HAVE BILLIONS AND STATUS. WHAT IS THERE TO GAIN?

Not in the eyes of arabs though. Right now Osama Bin Laden is the "role model" for a large part of muslims.

ISREAL GETS RID OF AN ENEMY? THEY JUST GAVE UP THE GAZA STRIP AND ARE STILL FIGHTING. ISREAL WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES.

They give a little, but they take more. One enemy of theirs (Saddam) is down; several to go. Didn't you notice the peace treaty signed right after 9/11?

LEGISLATION FOR CONTROL OF THE MASSES? OH YOU HAVE TO MEAN THE PATRIOT ACT. IF NOT, WHO CONTROLS YOU. WERE YOU ASLEEP WHEN THE DEMONSTRATIONS WERE HAPPENING THE OTHER DAY? NO ONE CAN CONTROL THE MASSES, IT IS A PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY. IT'S A MATTER OF NUMBERS.

Nope. In today's world, you don't even know the name of your neighbours. If he is arrested, you wouldn't even care why. Then it is your turn.

YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG IN ALL OF YOUR STATEMENTS. I AM SORRY.

Yeah. It shows.

If you check all the other terrorist acts, the most casualties were around 200-300 people. And also check what were the targets: hotels, clubs, train stations, sea vessels. None of the other targets were as high as WTC or the Pentagon.

I HAVE TO DISAGREE. A TERRORIST ACT IS JUST THAT, A TERRORIST ACT. DOESN'T THAT MAKE IT HORRIBLE AND RUTHLESS? JUST TO SAY THAT ONE TARGET IS BIGGER THAN ANOTHER IS MEANINGLESS.

Of course, every terrorist act is horrible. But there are small terrorist acts and big ones. If their meaning was the same, the WTC and Pentagon would not be hit: why to go to such lengths if a simple hotel bombing would be the same? but it is not: hitting the military and economic nerve center of a country is enough to make people agree on a war agenta.

AGAIN, HERE AT ATS, THERE IS NO PROOF, NO EVIDENCE, NOTHING. EMPTY SPECULATION.

"First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me."

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I contacted the 'authorities' several several times and sent the same thing to every agency our safety and protection pertained to. I told them that I could make it stop.

I submitted this information to DHS several times through their "terrorist threat -contact us" space at their website and formally through the CII Act of 2002 and was not able to get a reply.
Here is a very similar copy of the information I sent them.
organicconsumers.org...
Most of the data is provided by the USG.

I KNOW this website is monitored for some reason, so unless you are only interested in threatning us and making it harder to hide your evidence I have what you are looking for.
If I wasn't furious about the situation would it feel like the truth?

ATTN: DHS and DOD,

If you need help , call me.

Your children might appreciate it if somebody does something to help them before they finish tranquilizing everybody.
Whoever is doing this, you should be ashamed for allowing it to continue.
If you can't see what kind of attack was already deployed against Americans, call me, I can help you.

I'm sure you understand this already, but "they" already got us, "the people" are all prisoners... and turned YOU into their security force.

I can help you.
I know exactly what to do that will make it stop completely and prevent this from happening again. I can deal with anything that might happen after that.
We just need to talk about it, instead of pretending it isn't happening.
We lost a long time ago and I'm still in the desert.
I can do it perfectly and even if writing this gets me killed it will still work out perfectly because then I will be airborne and flow in and out of the lungs of the people that are intentionally advancing the drugs into the system.
I'm getting really sick of watching you do nothing while innocent people are dying because YOU ARE DEFENDING THE REAL TERRORIST .
And your own kids are their target.
What more can I say?

Call me, I know you got my number.
If not here 757-2141

And if that isn't a good enough invitation keep EATING their SH T and DIE!

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Contentious]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join