It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bush, We Know What You Did That Summer !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To Masterp

This is my problem with ATS.

In the year 2000, the instititute for American Policy for the 21st century (or something like that, I do not remember exactly) issued a book the future of American external affairs, saying that "only with a great destruction inside USA will America be able to spread its policies around the globe." And then BOOM! we have 9/11.

You have quoted a source that you "don't remember". It is the policy of a democratic society to promote democracy and deocratic ideas through peaceful means. If what you state is true, there would have been no cold war with russia. We would have attacked them right after WWII.

9/11 has nothing to do with liberals or republicans. It was a coup orchestrated by CIA, MI6, MOSSAD, top government and military officials of USA, UK and Israel, in co-operation with arabic terrorist groups. It was a win/win situation for all:

Of course it was a coup by these organizations. Otherwise you would have nothing to post. Where is your proof? What concrete evidence do you have? I'll tell you what you have - NOTHING. check out 911myths.com

1) USA got its way in the mid east oils.
2) the military industry got great money poured into it.
3) arab leader wannabes like OBL got great leader status.
4) Israel got rid of one enemy.
5) legislation for control of the masses was allowed.

THE USA GOT ITS WAY WITH OIL. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR GAS TODAY? I PAID 2.99 A GALLON LAST NIGHT. IF THE USA GOT ITS WAY WITH OIL, HOW COME IT'S NOT 50CENTS A GALLON?

ALL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS CANNOT MAKE MORE THAN 3% PROFIT ON THE SALE OF MATERIAL TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.

ARAB LEADERS GOT LEADERSHIP STATUS.. HAH! THE LEADERS OF OPEC ALREADY HAVE BILLIONS AND STATUS. WHAT IS THERE TO GAIN?

ISREAL GETS RID OF AN ENEMY? THEY JUST GAVE UP THE GAZA STRIP AND ARE STILL FIGHTING. ISREAL WILL ALWAYS HAVE ENEMIES.

LEGISLATION FOR CONTROL OF THE MASSES? OH YOU HAVE TO MEAN THE PATRIOT ACT. IF NOT, WHO CONTROLS YOU. WERE YOU ASLEEP WHEN THE DEMONSTRATIONS WERE HAPPENING THE OTHER DAY? NO ONE CAN CONTROL THE MASSES, IT IS A PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY. IT'S A MATTER OF NUMBERS.

YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG IN ALL OF YOUR STATEMENTS. I AM SORRY.

If you check all the other terrorist acts, the most casualties were around 200-300 people. And also check what were the targets: hotels, clubs, train stations, sea vessels. None of the other targets were as high as WTC or the Pentagon.

I HAVE TO DISAGREE. A TERRORIST ACT IS JUST THAT, A TERRORIST ACT. DOESN'T THAT MAKE IT HORRIBLE AND RUTHLESS? JUST TO SAY THAT ONE TARGET IS BIGGER THAN ANOTHER IS MEANINGLESS.

AGAIN, HERE AT ATS, THERE IS NO PROOF, NO EVIDENCE, NOTHING. EMPTY SPECULATION.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Tommy. Please take my advice and stop thinking with emotion. Obviously you are because of the caps lock. Also, this is just so you can do it correctly in the future. When quoting someone please put a [*quote] at the beginning and a [/*quote] at the end of the quoted portion. Just leave out the * (I had to type it with the * or it would have quoted that portion). It just makes things alot easier to read. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
TO GRIFF

I for one don't. I believe the GOVERNMENT (yes both parties) were behind it or at least let it happen.

AGAIN, YOU "BELIEVE" THE GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND THIS.

AGAIN, NO PROOF, NO EVIDENCE, JUST SPECULATION.

MY WIFE CAN'T KEEP A SECRET FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES, SO HOW CAN ALL THESE PEOPLE BEHIND THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY KEEP A SECRET?

YOU HAVE NOTHING. NOTHING. JUST ACCUSATIONS.

911MYTHS.COM

ONE LAST POINT. THERE IS SUCH A HATRED FOR THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION THAT THERE IS NO WAY ANY ELECTED DEMOCRAT WOULD STAND BEHIND SUCH A CONSPIRACY.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Capn' Crunch

Please check the status of your Caps Lock key before continuing.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
TO GRIFF

I for one don't. I believe the GOVERNMENT (yes both parties) were behind it or at least let it happen.

AGAIN, YOU "BELIEVE" THE GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND THIS.

AGAIN, NO PROOF, NO EVIDENCE, JUST SPECULATION.

Hmm...since I said I believe doesn't that say that is my belief? If I wanted to state something as fact, I wouldn't put I believe in front of it. What's your point anyway? You're taking my post and reading in your mind "I for one don't. The GOVERNMENT (yes both parties) were......." See the difference? Since I stated it was my belief, then that's exactly what it is....MY BELIEF. See I can push the all caps button too.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To Griff,

Sorry about the caps and i'm not sure how to quote others, i'll look into that and correct it.

But, please don't tell me to stop speaking with emotion. Maybe some of what i have written is from emotion but, I need proof.

Where is the proof? No one here can give that to me. If what all you folks here at ATS say is true, I'll be the first one to stand up and apologize for every post i've written.

Now, let me get serious. I would like to pose some statements and I would like to get some reasonable answers. No conspiracy nonsense.

I listen to two radio stations, Air America - Liberal station and WABC - conservative.

If anyone out there listens to both these stations, you can easily see the great vast politcal divide in this country.

We have Rush limbauh on one side and Howard Dean on the other side.

Rush spends so much time telling everyone how much liberals hate conservatives and how the liberal agenda is to provide social programs for the poor and tax and spend.

Dean and liberals spend there time attacking conservatives that they are for big business, demeaning of immagrants, blacks and the poor.

This is what I hear on both stations. And what I see on CNN & Fox news.

Now, keeping this in mind, how can two parties who's differences are so vast, come together come up with a conspiracy to hide truths about 9/11 and keep it a secret?

And please, no comments about the illumati, reptillians, new world order.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Now, keeping this in mind, how can two parties who's differences are so vast, come together come up with a conspiracy to hide truths about 9/11 and keep it a secret?

And please, no comments about the illumati, reptillians, new world order.

Thank you.

In my belief.....sorry, had to. IMO, at the upper levels of government, republicans and democrats are not that far apart. It is a show to make people think that way or this way to divide the country. Remember "United we stand, divided we fall"? If we are too worried about things like abortion, gay marriage, immigrants etc. then we are not going to be looking at the big picture. This is only my opinion and as far as proof...you only need to look at Bush and Kerry. Both rich kids from rich families who both went to a rich kids college and became a 'Skull & Bones' participant. How would their views differ significantly?

What we need in this country is for the common man to become prominant in the government higher ups and not these rich kids. Sorry for the rant and to go off topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wow, a random person's blog that provided no proof whatsoever.....and people are celebrating this?

Anyway, could someone answer this for me.
What is the official story?
What is the unofficial story?
Thanks!
I've asked this a few times before but no one can seem to answer it.

I think I know the official story. The story that's backed by pleny of evidence. Which goes something like....
Over 10 years ago now, in 1995, there was a plot by the terrorists to bomb about a dozen planes. Fortunately this plot (called Operation Bojinka) was foiled (about two weeks before it was set to go). That was supposed to be phase 1. Phase 2 (which will eventually evolve into what happened on 9/11) originally included crashing planes into the Sears tower, a nuclear plant, the Transamerica Tower in San Fran, and CIA headquarters along with the Pentagon and Twin Towers. One of the plotters (of Bojinka) it's found out attended flight school training here in the US. Attending flight school is legal here in the US, so while in the investigations it's found out other middle eastern men attending flight schools....what are you going to do? You could wiretap them, but then you'd have people screaming about constitutional rights being taken away. An investiagation into the flight schools did begin a couple years later by the FBI however in 1998 but well....unfortunately it took 9/11 for the FBI and our intel agencies to actually share information and communicate more. Also in 1998 after the embassy bombings we learn from one of the captured al Q members that they are indeed plotting to attack the US mainland but "things are not ready yet." From then until 2001, some plots are foiled, alot of potential targets within the US are named, and other intel agencies from around the world are reporting that something big is in the works. No one knows when however or the exact targets (we do know that DC and New York are the most likely targets). In the Spring of 2001 (until about July), warnings are coming in from all over, chatter picks up, our intel agencies believe an attack is "imminent." Why? Well apparently bin Laden wanted the attack to take place on the (7th month) anniversary of the Cole attack which would be May 12th. The next date he wanted was whatever date Ariel Sharon visited the White House in June or July. Warnings keep coming in throughout the summer but still...no dates are given. Then...9/11. Could it have been stopped? Yeah I suppose you could have stopped all flights during the summer (vacation season). I supposed you could have arrested every single suspicious looking middle eastern man. I'm not sure any solutions would have went over too well with the public however (especially since nothing like 9/11 has happened before). Yeah there were plenty of warnings, yeah we knew there was a strong likelyhood they would use planes (depsite whatever else has been said). No we didn't know which planes would be hijacked or how many, no there's no credible evidence we knew the date long enough beforehand to do something.

From what I gather, that's the "official" story, no?
What's the unofficial?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, tommy, you are invited to not respond, as i dont like being yelled at...

I for one, am convinced that lies are being covered up... and i am convinced that the people covering them up, dont think they are doing anything more, than defending National security... so keeping a secret becomes part of the reason they are given clearance in the first place...

and as to the myths, yes, there are many... and you just about covered the ones that are obvious...

But the infamous Charlie Sheen doesn't use those as proof of conspiracy, and that is what this is regarding... all those inconsistanices, that prove to be lies (intentional or otherwise- who knows) but they are there, and they glare for an explanation...

You haven't covered any of THOSE pieces of proof, and you are welcome to do so, in your "small sized" voice...

So in your opinion, what happend to Building 7? doesn't that glaring little omission deserve comment? or did the 911myth primer not cover it?

for a little bit of the questions that Mr Sheen brings to table here:
cnn transcript:
and
wow...
Something very wierd here...
It seems that sites that link to that story are being removed from top searches...
the last one ( a blog page) i went to, had a pop up, that asked for a password, and once i closed the window, it started trying to load something very fast... and the website stopped working...
All other references that i saw just hours ago, dont come up on google...
even putting "Charlie Sheen speaks on 9-11 alex jones" wont pull up the Alex jones page, or any other reference to Alex jones and Sheen...

WTF is going on with googlebombs this morning?
Someone/thing is trying to keep the info from being spread or searched...
maybe that message to the president regarding this, got thru?

Can someone confirm this for me... having trouble finding links to this?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
there is alot of evidence that states the US did 911... duh... unfortunately there is not a solid list of evidence...what did you think there would be memos from the president that says yes lets do 911.... you have to read between the lines here people.... if there is no cover up then why was all the debri removed and sent to china as fast as possible for smelting?... why were none of the planes scrambled to intercept after the first deviation.. as is standard military protocol for ANY deviated aircraft.. i guess the terrorists had access to the military too... dont be so frickin gullable people...bush has lied over and over again..last year he said he wantedthose responsible for the leak to be held accountable..now it comes out that he is the one that "declassified " the intel... if that was really the case he wouldve said it from the start but he didnt... he lied about the intel going into iraq and they are lying about attacking iran next... you blind zealots need to learn that alot of people in our govt are not the highest in virtue in the land... aka ethics classes for the white house...i mean come on people..anyone that needs a refresher in ethics HAS NO FRICKIN BUSINESS ANYWHERE NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE!. PERIOD! it has nothing to do with hating bush it has to do with trying to love and protect ourselves from an increasingly overbearning govt that lies at every opportunity so that the corporate military industrial megacomplex can get what they want...more m oney and power..and any idiot that denies the inherent evils that go along with power should take a long hard look at history..dont believe me..look at the new eminenty domain laws look at the health industries laws that they have greased politricksters to pass./..look at the FCC their very existence is unconstitutional..look at the unsigning of the kyoto treaty.. our violations of the geneva convention(abu grahib, gitmo) look at the corruption from the biggest lobbyist in the world..i can go on and on and on there is so much frickin evidence that it is stiffling...the problem is most of you idiots never piece them together ..like they are some random string of events that have nothing whatsoever to do with one another... my god people how stupid and naive can you get...btw i didnt like the clinton regime either..so to all you reps and dems both can kiss my ass...i love this country but both of the two party dictorship has let us down...its all or nothing for both sides while we in the middle are getting royally screwed.. govt like any good marraige is all about compromise. open you eyes people and read BETWEEN the lines... and for some you know the deal.."you can lead a horses ass to water..." for some there will be no convincing even as their house gets searched and their possessions siezed they will still defend those in power. Well i for one will not be guiled into submission and hypocrisy...# you!!! this message brought to you by the first amendment!

[edit on 12-4-2006 by TONE23]

9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies » EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello....

You need to break that ^ up into paragraphs.

Its impossible to read. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Tone23. You may want to tone (pun intended) it down some. Your post could be taken as an insult and you don't want to get banned. Just a friendly warning from a non-mod.

edit: Ah, I guess I'm too late as I see you've been warned. Watch out....you only get 1 chance in this forum.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Check my post above...
is anyone else suddenly having trouble finding links to the
"Charlie Sheen Alex jones 9-11 story"?

be careful going into private blog sites also...( the few that still appear)
one of the top links I went to, started shoving bits at me, faster than i could push "close connection"

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
IT happened again...
DONT use GOOGLE... it appears there is some funny business with its 9-11 searches right now...

I did find the link using Yahoo though (using the exact same search words)
Charlie Sheen Alex Jones interview
to understand what the questions being raised are...
rather than just argue about every conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To Griff

See what I mean Griff. You went off topic. You believe that at the upper levels of government repubs and dems are not that far apart.

May I ask, do you watch CNN, Fox? Do you listen to Talk radio?

I am not gonna go back and forth with you tit for tat. The upper levels of government are so closely watched by the news media and then us. Bush/Kerry can't go to the bathroom without us knowing about it.

Here in New York, Chuck Schumer calls a press conference 2 or 3 times a week. Our Mayor, bloomberg is on the radio every friday morning and takes calls from citizens, and yes, i was very fortunate to speak with him. My question was about the local roads where i lived, (not to go off topic.)

To respond to you they are both "rich kids", come on.

The only way for me to interperet this and the rest of what you say is that, "they're in on it"

Let me go a step further, Are you also saying that, Wolf Blitzer Al Frankin, Howard Dean, Diane Feinstein, Robert Byrd really don't mean all the derogatory things they say about republicans?

And that the same is true for Repubs who say things about dems?

And Rush limbaugh expends all this time and energy to "put on a show" for us common folks?

Come on. You really can't believe that.

You also stated we need a common man to become prominant in the government. May I ask Who?

Let me put out the name of John Mclain. (im not sure of spelling his name).

I think we can agree that he is a common man. He was the Media's boy up until about 2 months ago. The media stood behind everything this guy said and called him a rouge republican - until he agreed with the bush admistration. Then, he became the media's target.

Are you gonna sit there and tell me that this is somehow orchestrated?

Thank you.

What we need in this country is for the common man to become prominant in the government higher ups and not these rich kids. Sorry for the rant and to go off topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To Tone23

I just finished reading your post. wow.

You state that the debris was taken to China and melted down or something like that.

I live in New York. I was here. My brother is a funeral director and was at ground zero.

My neighbor is a sanitation man.

Let me tell you where all the Debris was taken. It was taken and still is at the aurther kill landfill on staten island.

I know this due to the amount of traffic on staten island at the time. Staten Island, NY is my home. You Couldn't move on the West Shore expressway due to the amount ot sanitation trucks going to the landfill.

I have to dismiss the rest of your post.

Again, this is my problem with ATS. No real facts.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Tommy.

I have one question for you. When is the last time a rich white man wasn't in the white house?

Hint: Even Washington was a prominant rich white man.

Do you really think that rich white men have vastly differing views?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You state that the debris was taken to China and melted down or something like that.

I live in New York. I was here. My brother is a funeral director and was at ground zero.

Hopefully your brother won't get any of the post ground zero syndroms (made up term by me...feel free to use it).

Let me tell you where all the Debris was taken. It was taken and still is at the aurther kill landfill on staten island.

So, ALL the debris was taken there? How can we be building a ship with the trade centers steel if it was all taken there?

I know this due to the amount of traffic on staten island at the time. Staten Island, NY is my home. You Couldn't move on the West Shore expressway due to the amount ot sanitation trucks going to the landfill.

I have to dismiss the rest of your post.

Again, this is my problem with ATS. No real facts.

So, you're making this assumption on your experience with traffic? Now who's not showing facts here?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
To Lazurus,

Sorry but i have to respond.

Please allow me to apologize for my incorrect use of capitals. It is not my intention to yell at anyone here.

You site Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones. Lets see, Charlie sheen who had been arrested how many times for Drunk & Disorderly, Charlie Sheen who spent how long trying to sleep with porn star jenna jamison? Charlie sheen who Cheated on his wife Denise Richards. I'm supposed to believe this person of such high moral standards.

And of course, Alex jones, the great conspiracy theorist prover. A man who all he does is take facts and twist them, then write books for the conspiracy theorist to buy. He is laughing his way to the bank.

As for WTC 7 here is the link.

www.911myths.com...

I was here that day, in NYC. Every news channel was there. We watched everything as it unfolded.

I don't know what the news channels were showing anywhere else in the country, but here in NYC it was on 24hours a day.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

To Tone23

Hummm. funny... Chinese think they bought it... so does the world...
You are illustrating how wrong you are, and your level of ignorance...
Chinese shipment of scrap steel wont be used to make keepsakes

You are also purposfully reporting false evidence...(did you know you were wrong?) If not, then you are welcome for being enlightened...

the junk from WTC is probably in sanitation dumps...
but Steel is too expensive to toss...
it was sold to China and India, and whoever else wanted it... period, proof given above... so we can stop argueing about that one right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join