It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bin Laden Tape; HE SPECIFICALLY CLAIMS NWO SPONSORSHIP!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
About 9 months ago, before I was the grizzled veteran I am today, I had sent something to the Complaints forum. At that time, "Majic" was still a councilor and I received a reply from him.

It started-
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair..."

Someday I'll read the rest of it. I'm sure it answered all my concerns. (Actually, he went way above and beyond in addressing some things for me and I still appreciate it).

Seriously, I've always gotten a response to u2u or complaints submissions. Well, except for once so I u2ud someone else >cough-Nygdan-cough< and got a reply. So my experience has been a little different.

Having said that, I hope you guys get some sort of resolution satisfactory to you because you're two of my favorite contributors. Doc, you've been missed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join