It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rookie says hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi misses and misters,

From Brittany and living in Paris, I am happy to join the thousands of people here after having read som threads here and there about interesting stuff.

Thanks for reading me

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi Yorgat,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi. Good to have you in Paris visiting here in N-space. Have things calmed down in regard to the "youth-employment" outcome? What's next on the French agenda? How's the "street" feel?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the links

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Hi. Good to have you in Paris visiting here in N-space. Have things calmed down in regard to the "youth-employment" outcome? What's next on the French agenda? How's the "street" feel?

Well, it is a quite a mess as always with French politics. President Chirac promulgated the "Chances for equality" law but said that the specific article about the youth work contract will not be applied.

Finally Prime Minister De Villepin, said that this Article 8 was so criticised by unions, left-side parties and many French people, would not be applied.

We are still waiting for what the government and the right-side "deputés" want to do to replace it.

This situation is quite stupid I think ...

new topics

top topics

join