It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts: liars or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What Story Musgrave actually said:

I believe, and scientifically I am certain, that there are endless other living forms out there, including intelligent sentient beings. With the size of the Universe that we have, the billions of galaxies, the distances and scales, and the billions of years that things have been around, of course there are other living forms out there, and of course there are other intelligent forms. It is anthrocentric thinking to believe that we are the only ones

In terms of personally seeing any kind of evidence, I have seen glorious things out there, but I have never seen anything which I consider having the signature of life or an intelligent being. I see little pieces of ice, sparklets, that dance out there and go away from you as they rotate in the sunlight in linear fashion. They turn on and off like little fireflies in space. I also have seen what I call "Story's Snake" out there. I do not know how large this object is because I do not know how far away it was, but twice I have seen it. It has internal motions, almost like a very flexible rubber hose, but you can see it just swimming out there like an eel. This is all part of the debris the shuttle puts off as soon as the main engines shutdown. Sometimes, you also see meteorites flying under you, the falling stars, they do not come in above, they come underneath you between the shuttle and Earth. There are all kinds of glorious light shows and 'Fourth of July's' out there, but I have never, myself, seen anything which had the signature of life.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join