It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts: liars or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why would our astronauts lie about witnessing ufo's? To say that ufo's don't exist totally disregards eye-witness testimony given by many astronauts who are themselves "scientifically trained investigators". In fact astronauts study, train, and compete with one another for years for the chance to go on a mission. Why aren't they believed? Why are their reports totally dismissed? They have the proof, they've seen it!

Some speculate that many ufo's are government secret projects. The astronauts didn't say that at all. They said ufo's are real. I believe these astronauts when they testify ufo's are real! I take their word and have seen the physical evidence that is available (NASA video). I don't know what more any of us needs. Come on!

Here! Here is your proof:

video.google.com...

I am incredulous at the lack of brain power exhibited by the millions of people that still question whether ufo's exist. I am mystified that millions of people would believe our government's line and lie. Our government that does nothing but lie to us whenever it suits them.

Why don't we acknowledge what our trained scientist astronauts have reported?

Why is the government telling this huge lie to all of us? What deal has been struck without our knowledge and input regarding our future?

[edit on 4/11/2006 by highhorse313]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
People don't belive in a lot of things that are quite byond them.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A simple question to ask ourselves as citizens of earth is why do we train investigators (astronauts), send them at great expense to us taxpayers to outer space locations, and then totally disregard and discount their experiences and testimonies when they return? Why do we disregard respected commercial airline pilot's accounts of ufo's?

Is this the gist of our problem: the fact that proof doesn't seem to matter to anyone? Or are those of us who are internet-connected and following the UFO/ET enigma very closely getting the message quite openly and clearly? Is this our "new reality" as Terence McKenna, shaman extraordinaire predicted? Are we living and perhaps actually part of the actual disclosure itself? Am I getting too far ahead and too far out by myself on this one? Thanks for your input on this one!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
as far as I'm concerned, if majestic 12 cut a deal that keeps their probes outta my anus, works for me

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more. The anus probing has got to stop. I bet you folks with the highly desirable anuses are getting a bit tired of it by now!

Forgive me for regressing into bodily humor comments.

I'm still serious about the astronauts being ignored by the public. How is this happening to all of us?

[edit on 4/11/2006 by highhorse313]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
as far as I'm concerned, if majestic 12 cut a deal that keeps their probes outta my anus, works for me

You sure that you have not been a candidate already?

they can make you forget don't you know.

I think that astronauts are highly credible sources on ufo's, I can't think of better sources really. They are the best of the best and they put their butts on the line to further human knowledge and capabilities and they are in a place to see this kind of stuff.

That anyone would call them liars says more about that person than it ever would about these courageous astronauts they are referring to.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I trust the Astro and Cosmonaut accounts - 'specially the old fellows. They may be prevented by restriction from disclosing all - as they pass on I expect at least some to leave "Easter Egg" documents and data to expand and clarify some of the statements and events not yet well understood by the public about their daring and valuable work.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I find it curious that astronauts don't seem to be fearful of the ufo's they have witnessed. Again, these are trained scientific investigators who have witnessed something that was literally out of this world and yet, they don't seem to me to be particularly frightened about the existence of ufos.

Why is that? Things just get curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
I find it curious that astronauts don't seem to be fearful of the ufo's they have witnessed. Again, these are trained scientific investigators who have witnessed something that was literally out of this world and yet, they don't seem to me to be particularly frightened about the existence of ufos.

huh? lmao, why should the astronauts be fearful of the ufos? Have you ever read an article that a man claimed he witnessed an unidentified flying object killing a young boy or similar?

No, you seem to be brainwashed by science fiction/action movies.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Sphinx]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey Sphinx,

I guess you missed my point altogether. Don't worry, that's ok. If you had given my posting any thought you would realize that lack of fear from the astronauts means that our government is aware of ufo's and communicates with them in some fashion. Don't get too excited Sphinx and crap your pants laughing over what you have no understanding of in the first place. And no, I haven't heard of a ufo killing a young boy.

You know what, you really come off sounding like a total jerk to me. Probably a masculinity issue from your diaper days. Don't worry about getting another response from this girl!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe the astronouts, but I think the only reason people don't trust NASA. Is the goverment insists they keep what proof we do have; is "fake" or "dropped space equipment", or "ice". Which doesn't make since in these vids:

www.areadownload.com...

It's a good site, it's has some of the most famous videos on there, it works like you tube. It's Real Player, Quicktime, and WMV compatiable, depending on the vid.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
That's one huge video library. Thanks for the link!

I still can't understand how we could have astronauts along with hundreds of other military personnel (who by nature of their jobs are trained investigators) willing to testify before a congressional committee that UFO's exist and are visiting earth daily, and nobody is getting excited about it!! How can this be???? What is happening here?

Below is the whole 1 hour, 50 minute video of Project Disclosure headed up by Dr. Steve Greer. If you haven't seen this video, take some time out of your busy day and be amazed like I am that the "truth is out there" already, that disclosure has already happened and nobody seems to care. Who's doing drugs I ask you? Have they drugged the whole planet - you know, that is always a possibility?

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If you get a chance to read an old "New York Times" catalog of articles and theirs an article dating March 13th, 1996(a year before the "Phenoix Lights"), and it was NASA openly admitting aliens pretty much exsists. And not the ones from Mexico. It's been deleted from the web now. But it used to on the net up until about 2003. So the truth is out there. Thanks for that link, I'll watch it sometime too!

I'm a nerd, so I memorized the details of that article.

In the mean time, just try and support the SCFI channel's fight for documents from the goverment on the subject to be released to the public:
www.scifi.com

I don't know if it will work, but it does make a difference. Some newspapers are starting to take the subject more seriously because of them. So it does matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You need to be really careful with the 'objects from orbit' footage. I have seen videos where people claimed an object was changing its path of motion, when all that was happening was that the camera was zooming out. Yet they refuse to note that the moment the object moves closer to the center of the view field is the same moment that the camera begins the zoom out.

I have seen other people talk about ray guns fired from earth at UFOs, and all I see are two unrelated phenomena not in time or space correlation.

I guess you could say I've been dissappointed by the footage I have seen in the 'definite proof' STS videos. I need to spend more time watching raw nasa footage when their are no such events to get a feel for what makes these anomolous.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Why would our astronauts lie about witnessing ufo's?

Hi Highhorse313,

No reason to think our astronauts lied, but others have certainly lied about what astronauts have allegedly said.

Astronauts have been repeatedly misquoted.

Also, fake transcripts of alleged transmissions by astronauts have also been circulated on the Internet and in print.

Not everything on the Internet can be taken at face value.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The evidence is already out there. It's all over the place. Take the testimony from the astronauts and Disclosure group alone and you have enough to convince a jury.

I think I'm on to something about the whole planet being drugged by ET. This behavior we continue to exhibit regarding UFO's is a phenomenon in itself. How strange we are!

When I was growing up astronauts were our heros (unlike today, where an idiot chasing a ball is favored). If Gordon Cooper had told us in the 60's that he had seen UFO's, the whole world would have stopped to listen. Now, we have him and other astronauts on video admitting that they saw them and nobody gives a damn. Disclosure has already happened and we're all too drugged up to see it.

[An aside to our ET dope enforcers: This stuff you've given us leaves alot to be desired, we need more visuals, put something in it to tone down the violent and religious nutcases, how 'bout it, and also, I want more laughs and better sound from now on, thanks guys!]

I'm just stating my opinion of the world as I see it today 4/12/06, and invite no hostility from anyone.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this thread. If I were an Astronaut, I guess I would be pretty fearless due to my job, but I bet they train for EBE's and craft, they know , they just can't disclose that kind of stuff as of yet plus many of them are still getting pensions or some source of goverment money. I doubt any of them are broke.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well maybe astronauts are brave people and open minded and maybe they are chosen thusly... seems reasonable to me. Maybe people need to think harder about some of the things that they believe in so that their belief system is more resistant to attack.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There are plenty of Astronauts that believe in the possibility of life elsewhere.
Some have seen things they could not explain and have openly discussed them. The most recent being Story Musgrave. A very accomplished NASA astronaut. On his own site he mentions seeing things he couldn't readily explain. As open as he is he remains rationale.

The best part about astronaut testimonials are that they aren't apprehensive about discussing them. Now that they don't say they believe in little green or gray men because they can't explain something shows their professional objective capacity. A little research will come up with these details.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
These fellows are/were the best of the best. If guys like Gordon Cooper say they saw something that looked to them like a space craft, or an unusual object, I am inclined to take them at their word. These guys are the closest thing to fearless as you are likely to find outside of comic books, and have earned the benefit of the doubt.

IMHO, they, in all liklihood, did indeed see something. Strange objects paceing their craft. There are not many explanations available to say what those objects were. Alien spacecraft is one explanation. Manmade junk is another. Though in the early days of the Space Program, obviously, there wasn't a great deal of space junk flying around, so that explanation wasn't quite as likely as it is today.

I've seen some interesting film of reputed flying saucers, but I don't have enough of a background in this area to venture anysort of explanation other than it sure was interesting

It'll be interesting to read any disclosures that surface after the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo astronauts pass on. Especially the Apollo astronauts. I guess until then, all we have is conjecture, and opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join