It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Hulk Appreciation thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Hulk Marvel`s Mightiest Mortal......and MAYBE it most insane created I think as a symbol of the Nuclear Age Scientist Bruce Banner survives at the heart of a Nuclear blast only to become something that could be as destructive and dangerous to mankind the Incredible Hulk a Creation of Banners Splintered Mind OR is he.....I have a Theory ....But thats for a later time. The Hulk in my Mind is the Ultimate Anti Hero. Doing some good while not even realizing at times. I love the Hulk because he has ALWAYS been complicated and cursed and That is why he is my Favorite Character

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Indeed
I agree the hulk is very cool.
I like your statement about him being cursed.

Omega

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Over a Year and a CIVIL WAR later (ONE) of my Favorite Characters The Incredible Hulk Faces down the rest of the Marvel Universe in a Huge Smack Down. And again the Continuation of the Hulks Curse the Loss of his Child and Beloved (Again).One wonders what is to become of the Hulk once he has turned the Marvel U upside down and inside out.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Unlike superman, the Hulk beats everyone up, even the good guys for being out of order and sometimes the goodguys make mistakes and they need putting in order too. After he has calmed down the heroes leave him alone because he is wimp.

top topics

join