It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo Taken In Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I found this posted at UFO CASEBOOK Forum by a member there. A very old photo with a good story.

source

My long time friend Henry Rowland of Denver heard me discussing the UFO encounters of Stan Romanek and brought to my attention a photograph which he had in his possession for over twenty five years. Henry remembers this account:
He was doing landscape work for a client in California in the 1970's, and when the client finished paying him for the work he asked Henry, "Do you want to see a picture my brother took last week?" The client returned with this astonishing and detailed picture of a UFO and explained, "My brother went to the mountains last week, and while on the trip he suddenly saw this craft disappear behind a hill. He frantically ran to his car to get his camera, and in the nick of time held it up the split second when the thing reappeared again from behind the hill and shot off into the sky." Henry asked to make a contact print of the original photo, and the image below is this original one-off print.
Henry has noted that the craft looks exactly like the UFO appearing in the very famous George Adamski photograph of decades earlier. A careful examination shows absolutely no trace of retouching and this photo was taken long before digital photo editing was even invented (I have made this scan from the original myself-N.S.)

I can add that the original location was not California, but Arizona, and that this encounter occurred during a mineral exploration trip.
I love these old photos of UFOS and just wanted to share with all here. I have never seen this anywhere else on the net.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Harry55]

[Mod Edit: To include appropriate external source and link tags]

[edit on 4/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It looks kinda hokey to me, but like you said it shows no signs of retouching...so is this genuine? I also think the Adamski UFO video looka pretty fake minus the fact that the UFO seems to distort in that video.

I really don't know what to say about this photo...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Looks almost identical to photos and drawings of the supposed "Nazi" saucers featured in several "Knights Templar source material" videos.
So far I am willing to believe that the existence of such craft cannot be disproved. I just want one for myself - boy-howdy - could I rustle up some fun quick in one of those puppies - I used to pilot LTA balloons for ad companies and always wanted the ability to generate real attention - imagine parking the "Century 21" real estate saucer over a major city - now that'd get your attention.
What do you folks feel is the propulsion system on the one pictured in AZ? Kohler Converter? Spun mags? Spun Hg? Alien-derived E-115 "Lazar-drive"?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah, that's a very nice Adamski ship. Too bad the resolution is so crappy, likewise the scan. But you can't have everything. It is curious, I think, that the "ship" seems so much darker than anything else in the photo. I like it, though. No obvious wires. Consistent blurs. Shadows and reflections might be a little off.

Fun!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The photo looks real to me. I am waiting for the experts here to give thier opinion on this one. We have some very tallented photo folks here at ATS.

This makes me wonder how many other photos are out there in the world maybe stuck in a box or drawer and not shown because of fear of ridicule.

I really liked the comment about the ship propelled by Lazardrive.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
1. Aerial perspective: the farther an object is from you, the lighter it looks, since there are more air molecules in between. The shadows on this craft* show that it's closer to the camera than anything else in the frame.

2. Boost the contrast just a bit and an unexpected "V" appears, like wires attached to the antenna.

*As in "handicraft", not "aircraft".

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This one is way off the B.S. meter!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harry55
I found this posted at UFO CASEBOOK Forum by a member there. A very old photo with a good story.

source

My long time friend Henry Rowland of Denver heard me discussing the UFO encounters of Stan Romanek and brought to my attention a photograph which he had in his possession for over twenty five years. Henry remembers this account:
He was doing landscape work for a client in California in the 1970's, and when the client finished paying him for the work he asked Henry, "Do you want to see a picture my brother took last week?"

Who's the guy's brother, Billy Meier?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Even the background looks like something from Adamski!

I can see the supposed wires too, a quick look in the RGB channels didnt do anything better though.

new topics

top topics

join