It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world oder very real and going to happen!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As all of you know the new world order is upon us and is happening as we speak. what do i mean and how you ask? well just look at the factss!

1) the oil tycoons take power (the bush family)
2) the U.S. attacks iraq. the place with one of the highest oil concentrations in the world.
3) we start to build our own U.S. city in iraq which has its own McDs and we move american familes over there. the population has reached 12,000 U.S. citizens. not to mention our thousands of troops over there!
4) the world oil supply is supposed to run out between 2011 and 2015. but thats ok for the U.S. becuz we already have control of the Iraq oil fields. this is inpart very benfictual for the U.S. becuz we will have a least two years to get alteritive fuel sources up while the rest of the world is stuck in the stone age.
5) the bush family will also become the dictators of the U.S. they will do this by declaring marshall law. the only way that they can do that is if a nother major terroist attack happens in the U.S. such as a nuke in one of our major cities. but once that happens bush than then declare marshall law indifinetily.
6) once this seemingly terrorist attack happens the draft will be renstated and the U.S. army will grow dematically in size with one united goal. STOP world terroisim.

I not sure what will happen after this but bepreaped for a war on drinkable water. our clear water is dwindleing every day and more and more people are being born every day! in the 1950s the population was about 3 billion and 50 years later its growing on 6 billion. by 2010 the estimates for our world population will be 15 billion.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Welcome NickT503

All of your senario has crossed my mind too.
It's almost to horrible to even contemplate.

I pray we're wrong and it's just our over active, paranoid brains in overdrive.

Next year I hope we can lookback and just laugh and laugh at our extreme mental wanderings.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Definately. I don't know why some people can't see it happening. The police state is clearly already happening and the Constitution is on it's deathbed since the Patriot Act. A dictatorship wasn't possible before 9/11. I can't understand why

I've played Ghost Recon 2 for gamecube and in the rewards section there are pictures of new police tactical gear. It's a storm trooper uniform and quite scarey. A prototype caseless handgun is the weapon being displayed too.

One thing I've been thinking of recently though with China. US and China are heading for war and China already has an established foothold because of it's strategy through globalism. It's influences with major ports and oil rich countries for instance.

China is planning it's NWO of it's own and since 95 percent of cargo containers go unchecked so they definately have weapons already here. It goes unreported but over the years the FBI has found scud launchers, the recently reported Mig29 caught in a container in Hong Kong, and people unloading hundreds of thousands of AK47's (trunews)

I've also heard an interview with a Canadian general who said that China had at least 1 million operatives already in America and he stressed that they weren't farmers.

China is the definate wildcard in this one. I can only imagine whats going to happen between the two blocks. China is on the rise. They have modernized their military and are ready for a fight.

I've had alot of time to reflect on all this NWO stuff but at the moment I'm a little scared just because we must be so close now. The political and world situation is starting to boil over.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think you guys have your heads too glued to the tube and that you’re missing the ‘real’ story. If you think the Bushes are running the show and the ‘world’ leaders on all levels are just sitting around ‘twiddling’ their thumbs, then maybe you should first contemplate evolving out of your ‘simplistic thinking’.

I do think the n.w.o. is real, but I also think it’s getting quite a whipping!

Occult Opposition for the New World Order
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

…And that thread is already a little outdated as far as the US and Israel go!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
NickTom & the rest of the people agreeing with him: I would just like to Welcome you to our little 'family' here at ATS(NickTom). But, I would like to strongly disagree with you and your post. And I will outline how what you said has a bunch of holes in it.

1) the oil tycoons take power (the bush family)

For one the Bush family is not the only oil tycoons in the free world nor do they hold more than 50% shares in any of there business dealings. Thus for them to take power would entail a full liqudation of there companies and there share holders and as we are both well aware off share holders will not relinquish there shares.

4) the world oil supply is supposed to run out between 2011 and 2015. but thats ok for the U.S. becuz we already have control of the Iraq oil fields. this is inpart very benfictual for the U.S. becuz we will have a least two years to get alteritive fuel sources up while the rest of the world is stuck in the stone age.

The United States alone has enough oil to supply the people of America for the better part of 4 centuries or 400 years and we are talking about current demand. So, your claim that the oil will run out is absolutly absurd. I don't know where your getting your facts from. Furthermore, have you noticed many cars on the road are fuel efficent and we are moving more and more towards an oil alternative.

5) the bush family will also become the dictators of the U.S. they will do this by declaring marshall law. the only way that they can do that is if a nother major terroist attack happens in the U.S. such as a nuke in one of our major cities. but once that happens bush than then declare marshall law indifinetily.

This in my eyes was one of the most ridiciouls posts I have ever read. The reason behind this my claim is this. The president can not declare marshall law unless it is warranted such as a terrorist attack. Furthermore, marshall law has to be called for in a situation in which the president felt that the people and the assests of the U.S. were in grave danger and congress always has a say in this. Furthermore, how can Bush possibly become a dictator? What are you talking about?? People already don't like Bush how in gods green earth will he convince people to buy into him?? Remmember Hitler? He was a dictator, what happened to him? What hapened to his ideas? And you keep saying the Bush family?

Bush is the president for a few more years and than he is out and you will forget all about Bush and start on a different president. A nation can not transist from democracy to dictatorship over night, it would take decades if not centuries, and by that time Bush and his father will most likely be dead(IF, this was to ever happen).

I not sure what will happen after this but bepreaped for a war on drinkable water. our clear water is dwindleing every day and more and more people are being born every day! in the 1950s the population was about 3 billion and 50 years later its growing on 6 billion. by 2010 the estimates for our world population will be 15 billion.

A person can buy a filtration machine now that will produce 25 drinkable gallons of water a day. And this is a small portable home machine. There is ALOT of water on earth as the earth is over 50% water, and filtration systems are rampant. And NO, we are not running out of drinkable water!! What are you talking about? Turn on your faucet and see how long it takes for it to run out.

I must agree with you on world population and this is a problem. But, yet again you come out with some off the wall estimate 15 billion!!! your telling me that in 4 years the population will rise by 9 billion!! Are you smoking something? I want it. If you have not noticed all the super powers are venturing back to the moon to see if there is water there and mars is a prime location for colonization. The world is evolving around you and soon enough(30-100 years) man kind will take the next step in evolution, SPACE travel. If you have anything to add to this please do. I will explain everything to you. And please, if you can, provide me links to your figures, I would love to see them.

In any case, welcome to ATS and I hope you enjoy your stay.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The government has postponed the mark in your right hand untill 2009. You wont be able to buy or sell without this certain number. Russia and China will invade Israel but God will intervene to show he's in control. Russia will form an alliance with Iran Turkey, Syria etc The new Babylon. The rich will be throwing their gold in the streets because it will be worthless (the one with the harlot that sits on many waters(USA)Will be gone in in hours. The rich will be like us so dont worry. Please read bible prophecy or watch jack van impe. He has a website. Revelation in the Bible talks about all the above

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry I got the above mixed up the new babylon is the USA. It might be contaversial but It makes sense If you read revelation

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Something stinks in Denmark and I want to smoke some! This New World Oder smells stinky...I like it stinky!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
NWO is actually a reference to an OLD world order. The fact that all you mentioned was the Bush family means that you don't know squat. What about Zionism? Knights Templar? Rockefellers? .. what role do they play in your little theory? .. Absolutely nothing apparently.

This is your theory in short; Bush family + accumulation of oil = martial law. Absolute genius, why couldn't I think of this myself.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I believe that this year the NWO will rise. There is too much strife and war in the world at the momment for them to pass such an oppurtunity to declare martial law.

*The following line is speculation on my part*

When people are rounded up into camps or what not, the majority will not know what it is for, they will think that it is for their safety. After a couple of weeks, the mass will begin to realise that people are starting to go missing from the camps, and strange occurances are happening in the middle of the night. The majority of this majority will also block out any negative thought, they will think that whatever is happening doesn't concern them and they will go on thinking that they are in the safety of the camp.

Of course, people being the survivalists as we are, some of the population sees this coming and avoid being taken into these camps. They form together in the woods and form a resistance group. These resistance groups at first, are worried about their own safety, they depend on eachother to avoid the police states and the foreign/domestic troops that are hounding their heels. Skirmishes happen, they fall in number. This is when they will start liberating these camps and give the prisoners a choice to join them or stay. Seeing that the people in the camps have a chance to take back their country and die fighting for their freedom rather than rot in a camp where they are killed silently in the night, they take up arms.

The rest, well the rest i can't really speculate, the outcomes are many. Again, this is just pure speculation on my part.

top topics

join