It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hay,guys!I'm a chinese.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello,everybody,i'm a chinese man,i want to know more about your country

and what is happenning in your country, can you tell me the best forum

(general and having most registers) of your country? thanks a lot for your

help!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS tomzhang430. This is an international community with members from across the globe (including China) so you may need to be more specific when you say “your country.”

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!

Even though ATS has a large membership it doesn’t mean that you will get instant responses to your questions.

Be sure to check out the Board Information forum

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
THANKS Umbrax FOR YOUR HELP.

There are several forums which are very popular and i go to there

regularrly in my country.what is happenning including every things i can

know in there.so i think it is too in your country.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by tomzhang430]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by tomzhang430]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi tomzhang and welcome to ATS.

Take time to have a good look arround the different forums as there are many, I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you.

If you want to get to know people then look through the different forums on BelowTopSecret.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you arround.

Jamesmickael

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
tomzhang430, I live in Canada. Sometimes I post about canada in Global News Discussion or Other Global Politics.
I hope that helps you out.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
tomzhang430, Welcome!

ATS is an international community and includes members from many, many nations of the world (including China, of course).

Our "country" is the Internet.

There's a LOT here and it can take a while to get used to it. Please feel free to browse through the many forums and have a look around.

ATS can be a bit intimidating at first, but for practice, there's the ATS Freshman's Forum where new members can mingle, ask questions, practice posting and learn more about the site and its features.

This is a big place, and after being here over a year and a half, I have still seen only a small part of it.

My advice: explore!

And remember to have fun.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello nice to meet you... Hopefully you enjoy your not so chinese stay...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
thanks Umbrax,Jamesmickael and SpittinCobra. it's very kind of you.

i'll post something about my country here.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey Zhang, welcome to ATS. Are you from China?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I've found so far that folks here at ATS are almost always very helpful - and bright. You'll find insights here that aren't found anywhere else. Synthesis is good and not uncommon.
You could, by virtue of your natural inquisitiveness and your birthright and unique and individual perspective, be very complimentary to discussion.
Thanx for being here eh! Best of luck!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Hey Zhang, welcome to ATS. Are you from China?

Yes,you seems to know something about chinese.

thanks every body.i'll sleep.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
were you being sarcastic?
Cool

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello, tomzhang430!

Welcome to ATS. I hope that you have fun and enjoy your stay here.

Here are some links that you might find useful.

Terms And Conditions

ZeddicusZulZorander's handy ATS Handbook

ATS Points System

How to Complain or offer Suggestions

ATS Etiquette

Quoting Reference

List of Avatar Artists

Threads without tags

New Members Need Points, Heres a fast way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Tutorial #1.
And how to quote outside of the box:

Many new members are making mistakes while using quotes, and their replies are winding up inside of the quote box. Follow this illustration, and start replying 'Out of the box!'.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So i guess with the Chinese censorship of the Internet, ATS can still be seen from there...
Cool

I wonder what they (china) does censor?
if it isn't on this site, it isn't worth looking at...

Do you mind if I ask,
What part of China are you from? is it a manufacturing center, and for what, if so?

Greetings and Welcome

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted by tomzhang430: “Hello, everybody, I’m a Chinese man. (1) I want to know more about your country and (2) what is happening in your country. (3) Can you tell me the best general forum and [the forum] having most registers of your country? Thanks a lot for your help!

(1) Our country - the US of A - excluding Alaska, is about the same size as your country. Disregarding Alaska and Hawaii, our country is sometimes called the “lower 48.” It is about 3.1 million square miles. 8.2 million square kilometers. Our population is given as 300 million and we are told China has 1.3 billion people. 4 1/3 times as many people as in America. About 2/3rds of our people live in the eastern one-third of the country, much like I am told is the case in China. Our largest city is New York City which I call the “capital of the world.” Between 1945 and say, 1985, that was probably true. However, this is becoming less and less true, especially as your country grows more and more economically speaking. And Brussels is the capital of the European Union. And India, too.

(2) Baseball has just opened its annual season. I’m an Atlanta Braves fan. I live in Florida, and the University of Florida just won our annual NCAA basketball tournament. Jacksonville, my city, just hosted the 2004 Superbowl for professional football fans. Cities pay the football league for the privilege to hold the game here. I believe Jacksonville paid $75 million.

(3) I find this forum a very good one although I am not into UFOs or space aliens or JFK conspiracies and so on, but I do find more than enough informed posters and challenging “threads” to post to. I spend too much time here. But I am a retired person who has a lot of free time. I’m glad to have you. We have a lot of people from outside the US of A who post here. I like that. I do not know where this forum is headquartered. But it is well operated. I recommend it to you.

[edit on 4/12/2006 by donwhite]

new topics

top topics

join