It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants = Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day And I find it to be perfectly TRUE.Terrorists try to get what they want by show of force right...Bombings beheading,hijackings ext. How are these Illegal Immigrant marchers any different they are trying to scare our government into them getting there way (Blanket Amnesty) by putting together I admit AWESOME amounts of people......And I thought about it,,its nothing more than Terrorism by Numbers scaring our elected officials by the fact of what COULD happen if this Mass of humanity did not get there way......basically CIVIL WAR. But we as a nation are supposed to NOT negotiate with terrorists we have not sold out our nation to Osama so why are we selling out our nation to Illegals by negotiating letting them have there way?Our elected Officials are selling out our nation for votes that should not even be counted.For people that should have NO RIGHTS under our Constitution or bill of rights but have layed claim to a birth right that is not there`s. Wake up Smell the Coffee These people are not Bombing or Beheading (yet) but they are a big or bigger threat to our national security and Sovrinty than any terrorist anywhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We are talking about "ILLEGALLS", not citizens, or someone who has the legal right to be in the US.

The solution is simple, take all the protesting illegals and dump them over the boarder in Mexico.

Next step setup our "National Guard" on OUR borders-not in Iraq- and "DROP" everyone of them that cross's illegally.

After the first few thousand bodies pile up, the flow will slow down to a trickle.

and if any Mexicans don't like it, they can go back over the border to mexico and not have to deal with it.

OK Bush, get a set and stop this BS HERE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Please add your comments to one of the existing Immigration threads already in progress. Thank you.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

join