It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

endgame redux

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The article is titled 10-Year strategic Plan For Detention Camps All about the immigrant internment camps and probably what they are really for. www.globalresearch.ca... This is a very short intro to the camps and their history. Some very familiar names are invovled and some rather sinister ideas evolve. Peter Dale Scott is the author, well known for his exposes on Govt involvement with drugs and Money.
More on the camps from Alezx Jones. www.prisonplanet.com... and for the kicker go to video on prison planet and view the 30 minute video "Concentration camps for American Citizens. The plan is in effect. KBR received $385,000,000 to improve and expand the camps. In the first article see "potential terrorist" "news informers" "those guity of sedition" "greater use of martial law" "shadow govt" Remember that when Hitler rose to power he had a plan called 'Mein Kampf' This is a part of the plan for the new 4th Reich. Think post WWII and how the US rescued 100's of Nazi's. Think Bohemain Grove and the Biderbergs. Remember that in Left Behind the only way the true believers could reach each other was through the internet, will edit with site, plans to control the internet. Do not take the mark(read threads on the chip) I do not consider myself an endtimer but endgame has a very ominous feel.

The BBC coverd this I never say it in the US press. www.WantToKnow.info... scared yet?

[edit on 11-4-2006 by polanksi]

join