It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Dianna . The real reason she died

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
the royal bloodline is rich in illegitamate children, and, well, wasn't is the source of the minor disagreement between elizabeth and her half sister mary, the queen of scottland, who lost her head in elizabeth's court. there was a question of legitamancy that would put elizabeth's crown in danger thus making mary a threat. even now, some will point to those little indescretions in the royals past and trace the alternative bloodlines and tell you that the true heir to the royal throne, and thus the messiah's bloodline is living in australia. considering the extent of the royals power at the present time, which, I am american so what do I know, I don't think it would be worth the hassle.....what, one islamic child is gonna compromise their royal heritage of a free living off the english people??

but what about that messianic bloodline that some claim is living in australia or that diana was part of. to me, if she was killed to protect something from the child she was carrying, well, this seems more plausible. the throne of david resided in the kingdom of Isreal, not Judah. Isreal was carried away in captivity long before Judah was. some have claimed that the royal families of Europe are the descendents of David's royal bloodline. with the actual throne being carried to scottland. if diana could trace her bloodline to even being close to jesus's, if not a direct descendant, well her union with the royal house would have merged those Jesus's branch back into the what was may have been the acknowledged royal bloodline of David....which would have strenthened that messiah claim for the children of that union. remember, the messiah is still expected by the jews and well, he was to restore the house of david to rulership of Isreal initially, not save the sinners of the world from hell....I wouldn't be too surprised if one of diana's kids went after the title to tell ya the truth. but well, to throw a muslim into this one might have been too much.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
the royal bloodline is rich in illegitamate children, and, well, wasn't is the source of the minor disagreement between elizabeth and her half sister mary, the queen of scottland, who lost her head in elizabeth's court. there was a question of legitamancy that would put elizabeth's crown in danger thus making mary a threat.

Sorry have to jump in but the history of the Tudors is one of my hobbies and want to correct a couple of errors that were present in the above.

Mary, Queen of Scots was Elizabeth's cousin not half sister. Elizabeth succeeded to the throne on the natural death of her half sister, Mary, Queen of England. QOS Mary was put to death because she actively conspired against Elizabeth seeking to be crowned Queen in her stead.

The minor disagreement as you call it, was created in the lifetime of the two sister's father, Henry. This minor disagreement led to the establishment of the Church of England and the subsequent persecution of Roman Catholics in all of Britain. Mary, QOS was essentially a Catholic queen ruling over a Protestant land (Scotland) just as Mary, QOE was. Elizabeth was much more of a protestant...

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
[edit on 18/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hands
Mary, Queen of Scots was Elizabeth's cousin not half sister. Elizabeth succeeded to the throne on the natural death of her half sister, Mary, Queen of England. QOS Mary was put to death because she actively conspired against Elizabeth seeking to be crowned Queen in her stead.

The minor disagreement as you call it, was created in the lifetime of the two sister's father, Henry. This minor disagreement led to the establishment of the Church of England and the subsequent persecution of Roman Catholics in all of Britain. Mary, QOS was essentially a Catholic queen ruling over a Protestant land (Scotland) just as Mary, QOE was. Elizabeth was much more of a protestant...

This is indeed amazing. there is so much history about this and i think it is all relovent to my theory. and i thank u for your input Hands.Your veiws are respected by me as u seem to be knowledgeable in these sort of things. once again thank u .

Cheers
Omega

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Omega85]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi Omega,

I agree that some media manipulation was afoot regarding Princess Diana's death. The story wasn't prevented from being told in the first place - also called spiked - as they could never get away with that; but there does seem to be some pressure that was placed on the media and press by the British and perhaps also the French governments immediately after her highly questionable "accident."

This business about her body being rushed into embalming without a thorough (and independently verified) autopsy which many have speculated would have revealed her pregnancy, is also a red flag that high level governmental manipulation of the event occurred.

The same thing happened after US President Kennedy was assassinated. An autopsy, independently verified, would have resolved the question of the "one bullet theory" completely. Which of course was the reason why an independent autopsy was not allowed.

People in power go to great lengths to keep it and get more of it. Fortunately, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that of entropy (which in one sense means that our current bodies are not designed to live forever), claims them eventually too and their power and money becomes likened to sand running through their corrupt fingers

[edit on 14-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Too true Paul Richard.
The Manipulation thing is a definate fact to me.
Prince charles apparently is a Mason and in Australia The Freemasons exist aswell. I wonder if theres anychance that The Au Freemasons would no anything about this.?
They are indeed a topic of interest and fascination here.
And i have a friend that spoke to one of them on a occasion and asked this person questions only to come about twenty minutes late and realise that the answers she recieved (allthough she believed them at the time.)
Actualy gave her nothing at all.?? My friend also sais that she had one of the masons books flicked through in front of her (too fast for her to read) but she saw some headlines such as things about the Priory of Sion and the vatican and other things. As i have described the Prioery of Sion has some connection with the tunnel Dianna died in and Perhaps even her death?? it is curiouse and i guess it is possible as well. i will have to look into this. Can anyone tell me about any other subjects or theories about Diannas Death?? i would like to research them and study them . i will post my finds on here about them but i need to know other peoples theories or theories about it which they have heard.

Many thanks and i would appreciate it.
Omega

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The royals are not descended from Jesus Christ--no one is.

I have, however, traced the line back to Judah--but not through King David. I have a .pdf file that explains it.

The latest king I'm descended from, to my knowledge, is Edward III. So I have more than a passing interest.

At any rate, Diana was a potential loose cannon, and Prince Philip was not happy about her relationship with "the son of that bedouin camel trader" (or words to that effect). I think she was somehow a danger to them.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
personally i doubt that if she was related to christ that it would be made public
but it is a possibility none the less.

omega

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Isn't the anti-christ supposed to be islamic? What if the "baby" that died with her was the true anti-christ? I just find the similarities between Prince William and the anti-christ very interesting. Especially his coat of arms. Very interesting thread!

www.angelfire.com...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski

. . . Ever notice how Harry doesn't look like a "Windsor"?... But "Wills" does? Me thinks Di was doin' the reed-induction-boogie with a Red-headed freckled servicing unit.

Due to the suspicion that Harry may have been someone other than Charles' son, a DNA test was done. Harry is Charles and Diana's son. Harry also has some of his father's attributes - narrow-set eyes and huge ears.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have NEVER read such a load of crap as the link posted in this thread,,,what will we have next.."THE DIANA CODE" or "DAVINCI WAS DIANAS LOVER".

Diana spencer wasnt royalty, it was simply that her family had alway been linked to the royal famliy, normally a mistresses.

She was topped because she was with the son of Al Fayed..a man who owns half of london but cant have a british passport because british intelligence services say he funds terrorist groups....

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtar Slayer
Christ had no decendants, that is satanic disinfo, her death was a sacrifice, thousands of years ago at the same spot where she died in France, that same site was used by the cult of the goddess Diana, ironic...

This is exactly what D Icke in his video, she was killed to make a sacrifice, it's all about bloodline
also, the Royal family wouldn't be happy to see William has half brother muslim

[edit on 9-10-2007 by keops]

We Now Have YouTube and Google Video BBcode and ATS!

[edit on 10-10-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have read da vinci code and understand!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Diana and dodi have nothing to do with the daVinci code Nonsense

Diana and dodi were both in the car - The 2 prime targets

Stop being ignorant.....They were killed on purpose

I don't know exactly who ordered it all lol

I don't know why all the reasons to "Make an accident" of them both or cover it up

I think they care about the bloodline....

[edit on 10-10-2007 by NLXLENZ]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I saw a video of her and driver on the news that drivers eyes were as big as saucers,looks like he was high on something,no wonder he crashed,no big mystery there

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hands

Originally posted by dawnstar
the royal bloodline is rich in illegitamate children, and, well, wasn't is the source of the minor disagreement between elizabeth and her half sister mary, the queen of scottland, who lost her head in elizabeth's court. there was a question of legitamancy that would put elizabeth's crown in danger thus making mary a threat.

Sorry have to jump in but the history of the Tudors is one of my hobbies and want to correct a couple of errors that were present in the above.

just to add on im also in to the tudors henry also had a couple of illigiamate children including a boy and a child with his second wifes sister elizabeth 1s aunty mary bolyne

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amethyst

I hate when the facts are imminent and someone like you ome on and say "no its not true I looked at it so i know"

You dont know and many people are shaking their heads at your response. The best thing to say in this case, is say well I looked and i haven't found any evidence. Because others have found the evidence, andthe bloodline line of jesus does exist today.

And its not in the royal family. It is in Diana's blood but its in millions of others too. I have the holygrail blood too.

Its no big deal
I shouldnt be saying this but # it. I'm not gonna pretend anymore. Ive traced back on my mothers side and i have english, Irish and french royalty on both sides of my family. I have direct linage to the kings of Ireland also. This is all on just one side of my family.

I also have a grandfather on my dads side who wont tell me his lineage. The holygrail is very much alive and just to add i can feel it in Diana, when you see a stranger that is familar you can smell their blood because its the same as yours. it why sometimes you walk down the street and go that person was very familar. It was, and the blood is reminding you of that.

Please try not to be ignorant of thing's you dont understand, i know it sounds sexy and its a great confidence booster to think you know something and you covered it, but it's more embarressing for us to read what you just said. It makes others roll their eyes.

Very much alive.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Mind1universe]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Actually the reason she was killed is Dodi was going to convert to Christianity so his father had them both killed.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There is no bloodline of Jesus, only wishful thinking and people who wish they were important.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join